Matrix Sleek Look Conditioner

4.1

2009 REFORMULATION: Water , Cetearyl Alcohol , Behentrimonium Chloride , Glycerin , Amodimethicone , Cetyl Esters , Methylparaben , Fragrance , Trideceth-6 , Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil , Apricot Kernel Oil , Shea Butter , Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate , Benzyl Salicylate , Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride , Cetrimonium Chloride , 2-Oleamido-1,3-Octadecanediol , Hexyl Cinnamal , Butylphenyl Methylpropional -----------ORIGINAL FORMULA: Aqua/Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Amodimethicone, Lanolin, Parfum/Fragrance, Cetyl Esters, Methylparaben, Benzyl Salicylate, Cetrimonium Chloride, Trideceth-12, Hexyl Cinnamal, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Chlorehexidine Dihydrochloride, Butyrospepermum Parkii/Shea Butter, Limonene, Silk Amino Acids

on 10/1/2007 10:48:00 AM

This is hands down my HG conditioner, and the shampoo too. I don't usually use more expensive brands, however this stuff is worth it! I like the smell- it's not very heavy, yet my hair still smells great and clean at the end of the day. I normally have fine/medium curly hair, and straighten it about 50% of the time, and this stuff really works great to smooth it out. I got it after a recommendation from my sister, who owns a hair salon, and I never want to use anything else now!

on 7/9/2007 2:15:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I have tried every conditioner on the market to tame my curly hair, and no other hydrates like this one. A bit pricey, but we frizz-headed ladies know that you simply CANNOT skimp on your conditioner. Fabulous product (although I do not recommend this to anyone with very fine/limp hair).

0o

on 7/2/2007 2:55:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

All in all, a very good conditioner. It moisturizes my hair and makes it sleek. It is a perfect compliment to the sleek.look shampoo. My only drawack is the high price.

on 6/2/2007 6:28:00 PM

Been using this stuff for years! Love it! You can buy it off of Ebay for cheap!

i used this conditioner with the matching shampoo to help straighten my normally thich wavy hair. this combo makes it easier to flatiron and makes it much smoother overall. this conditioner left my hair veru soft and smoother than most normal conditioners do. followed up with phytodefrisant, my hair was easier than usual to flatiron. this product is loaded with silicone which is how is makes my hair so smooth. normally, i prefer botanical hair care products but i actually like this chemically loaded conditioner. if i were to use this prduct on a regular basis, i would alternate it with a different shampoo and conditioner becuase i thnk my hair would begin to get weighed down with repeated use.

on 3/24/2007 6:36:00 PM

It is a salon shampoo so its a bit pricier than normal shampoos and I have naturally straight hair but I feel like it is extra smooth and soft with this conditioner. I also have bleach highlighted hair so this keeps the color pure and pretty. i like it

on 3/11/2007 3:22:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This does smooth and soften your hair, but it also has a lot of silicone in it, therefore I have to use every now and then and clarify. It smells good, and you only neen to use a little bit to get the job done. I prefer this over the matching shampoo.

on 2/16/2007 1:02:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

please see my review for the shampoo. yes, this does build up and i don't recommend it for long term use, but damnit if it doesn't smooth the hell out of my hair! my virgin asian hair is very coarse; each strand is so thick that if you cut it, it sounds like you're cutting a baby's nail; and the coarseness causes it to curl when it's naturally stick straight... so it poofs like crazy. i use this when i ABSOLUTELY NEED smooth straight hair, for special occasions.

on 2/6/2007 11:49:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

Along with the shampoo, this conditioner is a BEAST! Very moisturizing and very concentrated.
It has lots of silicones, but it's called Sleek.look after all, and is specifically targeted for people who heat style and want humidity protection, so this fact shouldn't really surprise anybody. It really does leave hair sleek and full of tons of shine though. I haven't noticed any weight with it, but overtime, it left my hair feeling coated with dry ends, so clarifying is definity needed with this. It's not exactly the most conditioning thing you can use. Oh, and about the smell: I totally agree with forgetfuljones, that it smells like "straight chemicals", however I love it! 9/10

on 1/14/2007 3:05:00 PM

Love this conditioner...I like the smell but I guess that is personal preference. This detangles wonderfully..just massage in you hair and pooof you can run your fingers or take a comb to your hair and it glides through without hassels. I wash my hair every other day and do not find that my hair is any oiler then normal...I totally love this product.

Top Rated Matrix Products