December 18, 2014 | 1839 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Paint Pot in Painterly

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/1/2013 4:35:00 AM More reviews by Andee

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a great neutral wash color that is my goto when I want a minimalist makeup look. It just brightens the eye area without glitter and looks much smoother than powder shadows. It doesn't crease on me and lasts until I remove it. Teamed with some Nars pencil liner and Chantecaille Faux Cils mascara and my eyes look "done" without much effort.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2013 11:24:00 AM More reviews by Triggah

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

MY favorite eyeshawdow base next to urban decay primer. The price is not bad and the product goes a long way. I only use high end products and this is awesome for the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2013 7:58:00 PM More reviews by Luv4mkup

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Hooked for life. Love this alone or under eyeshadow. Your shadow will not move until you take it off. Painterly is a nice subtle non shimmery color that really makes tired eyes look awake when worn alone. It also makes my lids look like I've had a "lift".

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2013 3:59:00 PM More reviews by missvengeance

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

HG primer for me. I have been using this for years now and will continue to do so.
I have oily lids that are pretty discolored and this makes the perfect.
If I don't have time to do my makeup then I just put this on my lids, some mascara and I'm good to go.
The only con for me is the packaging, I wish it was in a tube or something more hygienic. I cut the end off a qtip, scoop some product out and put it on the back of my hand.
I highly recommend this!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2013 5:44:00 AM More reviews by Efeemck

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I really like this paint pot. It is lighter than my skintone but evens out the pigment of my skin whilst also doubling as a primer. Nice base for a smokey eye or alone for a more natural look!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/27/2013 4:26:00 AM More reviews by lotusfairy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I also sometimes use this as a eyelid primer and it works well on my oily lids. It brightens the eye area and creates a nice base to work with. I like to use it on the inner corners of my eyes. It helps on those early mornings when sleep deprivation gets the best of me. A pot lasts me a long time. I can't believe I haven't wrote a review of this yet since I own a couple of other paint pot shades. I love the creamy consistency and how easily it blends without looking cakey. I would buy again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/24/2013 4:48:00 AM More reviews by Alexandra123Y

Excellent product! Works really good as a base before applying eye shadows or on its own to give the eyes a hint of colour. It is cream which is highly pigmented. After applying provides a matt finish. It doesn't crease or slide off, stays on all day.
The colour is light mauve nude. I also like to use the base to get rid of redness on my eye lids.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2013 10:24:00 PM More reviews by ChristineNx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this product! I find that it actually helps the eye shadow pop more and stay on longer. A great dupe for painterly is the maybelline colour tattoos!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2013 10:20:00 PM More reviews by Kbeasle1

Love! I had no idea how much this little pot would change my makeup wearing experience! I have oily lids so eyeshadows and liners would always wear off and crease throughout the day. With this baby, my shadows and liner show up more vibrant, last all day, and never crease. I also love that us completely conceals the discoloration on my eyelids, so I can also wear it alone for a more natural makeup look.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2013 10:42:00 PM More reviews by kiraty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I absolutely love this! I use it as an eyeshadow primer. The color matches my lids perfectly and I love that it's matte. My shadow lasts alllll day with this. I also use UD which will sometimes crease a little on me by the end of the day, but some shadows apply a little easier over the UD. I will always repurchase this!