July 29, 2014 | 1622 users online

Lip Treatments - Avon - Avon Dew Kiss Lip Dew

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2006 12:58:00 AM More reviews by Sandie58

For the price (69 cents on sale) you cannot beat this product. It works and it's cheap! I use it year round.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2006 10:55:00 PM More reviews by smoochapooch

I have used Avon's Dew Kiss since high school. I love this lip balm! I put it on my lips every night before I go to bed and wake up with nice, soft moisturized lips - all ready for whatever lipstick I chose that day. Cannot be beat for the price and very nice NOT to have a fruity scent that so many lip balms have. I hate flavored lip balm and this does not really have much flavor. I have always loved the scent. I would not say it is "powdery", just nice and very subtle. It is a staple for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/13/2006 7:45:00 PM More reviews by elsieowner

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I do love this balm, like most everyone. It looks cute and smells nice. My only gripe is that there is no SPF. I need SPF in all my lip balms! Sunburned lips are NOT fun.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/5/2006 10:19:00 AM More reviews by djgirl1976

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Always come back to this...it is so cheap and looks pretty/feels pretty on. I think the scent is kind of powdery, so it is actually a nice break from the strong fruity stuff that everyone has out.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2006 6:00:00 PM More reviews by dlmslp

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Love this lip balm. I buy lots of it when it is on sale. This is moisturizing and gives a really nice shine. My advice...do the dew!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/22/2006 8:15:00 PM More reviews by courtlee128

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a really decent lip balm and it's inexpensive. It gave my lips a pretty, natural pink flush and moisturized them well.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/9/2006 8:50:00 PM More reviews by fes_fsa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

it's a good quality lip balm, but i just can't stand the smell nor can i get over the horrible taste! it smells and tastes kind of like baby oil... but more chemically, if you can imagine it. if you don't mind smell/taste, i'd recommend it, because when i tried it, it made my lips incredibly soft.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/31/2006 3:01:00 PM More reviews by renia22

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this lip balm!! It moisturizes well, leaves my lips looking soft and pretty, and it's only .99 cents. Smells a bit old-fashioned, but that doesn't bother me to much.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2005 2:45:00 PM More reviews by ApolloPlease14

Cheap & effective. I wish this came is a variety of fragrances, but the powder scent is ok, too. This stuff is great!!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2005 3:07:00 PM More reviews by effiebug

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this lip balm!! I'm going to give all the others I have away, and use only this one from now on! It goes on smoothly, more like a gloss than a waxy balm, and leaves a little shine. It also softens my lips like nobodys business.
For under $1 a tube, it's a fantastic deal. I will definitely be re-purchasing this in the future.