October 20, 2014 | 933 users online

Shampoo - Burt's Bees - Very Volumizing Pomegranate & Soy Shampoo

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2008 7:58:00 PM More reviews by xizilia7

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

It smells great to me and out of all the sulfate-free product I have tried, this lathers up really nicely.

It does give my hair this weird texture after I rinse it out, but I also use a very small amount of the conditioner on the ends and it works really great.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/13/2008 7:27:00 PM More reviews by HotCurry

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm the minority here, but I love this shampoo along with it's matching conditioner. I have thick, naturally wavy hair, and this shampoo and conditioner really brings out my natural curl and adds volume to my hair. This smells so delicious too! Yes, it can make your hair a little tangle prone , but once you add the conditioner the tangling is eliminated. I haven't found a better S&C set to enhance my natural wave, so I love it!

rated 2 of 5 on 9/4/2008 1:25:00 AM More reviews by dixiegirl01

I bought this shampoo because it was paraben-free and sulfate free. It smells great, however, I found the shampoo to be very drying and it did not lather well. I would not buy this product again.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/4/2008 7:43:00 PM More reviews by icedancer11

OH JESUS. This shampoo would be PERFECT if I wanted to make dreadlocks. But I don't want to make dreadlocks. So I poured it down the drain! Went to Alba Botanica and never looked back but I felt the need for a PSA.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/7/2008 7:35:00 PM More reviews by Juliecat

It is very difficult to find an all natural shampoo that leaves my hair feeling clean, and this one did that which is a major plus. However, after using it for a while, my color treated hair became more dry and brittle than before, so I can't exactly recommend it. This left my hair tangly after shampoo, so it always had to be followed by conditioner.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/1/2008 2:04:00 PM More reviews by catmarg

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Well, first of all I have no idea how thick my hair strands or ponytail circumference is (who measures this)?? This shampoo is best when used with the conditioner. Don't use it everyday, as it is drying. It does give great body, and I get compliments on the "swingy-ness" of my hair when I use it!!

rated 2 of 5 on 5/26/2008 10:11:00 PM More reviews by Steph6614

I've recently decided to start buying natural beauty products, and Burts Bee's seems to be a good brand, but I have to say I dont care for this shampoo and conditioner. The smell is okay, for some reason I think the shampoo smells better than the conditioner though. The lather isnt really workin for me but since its natural I kind of expected that. My hair gets kinda oily by the end of the day and I kind of feel like it just gets more oily faster when using this product. My hair also feels tangly and "waxy" like some other people have described. All and all, I'm going to be finding a new natural shampoo and conditioner.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2008 2:33:00 PM More reviews by b_u_t_girl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

The smell of this is so much better than the Raspberry & Brazil Nut shampoo, which I actually prefer because of the added moisture. Anyhow, this smelled so good and brought a great deal of bounce and shine to my long straight hair.

This lathered up very well and rinsed away great leaving a very clean feeling, yet didn't strip my hair (my hair is color-treated).

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2008 5:30:00 PM More reviews by christina8386

I was very worried about buying this product after seeing all the reviews,but I bought it anyway and i'm really amazed that a natural product can give me this much volume.
Ive tried everything, from kerestase to john freida for my baby fine hair, and this shampoo has definitely done the trick for my hair.
Plus i have dyed my hair red, which really fades and becomes quite dull. but with this shampoo it hasnt :) I love it.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/17/2008 8:54:00 PM More reviews by clahanl

I have never been sufficiently moved by a product to actually take the time to write a review. But Burt's Bees have really amazed me. This is the worst shampoo I have ever used - it feels truly awful when you are actually using it in the shower, almost like your hair is going to break off. It's just nasty. Save your money.