October 26, 2014 | 1025 users online

Makeup Brushes - E.L.F. - Eyeshadow Brush

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 11/26/2012 12:42:00 PM More reviews by thelilacdawn

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I loved this brush. It took eye care of packing in the eye shadow I needed. Plus the brush was a dollar and that is the ultimate steal! But the problem I have is that within 2 weeks of using the brush, the brush actually broke and I couldn't use it anymore. The glue didn't stay for me to use it. The bristles worked out fine but the packaging actually really sucked. I would suggest buying the studio brushes over these, its an extra 2 or so dollars but it's better quality than this brush.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2012 11:21:00 AM More reviews by Octobercutie888

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love e.l.f Products. There cheap and durable. This brush has no shedding and grabs the right amount of eyeshadow to apply. The brush is not rough either. I will continue to buy :)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2012 9:04:00 PM More reviews by Karowin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I use this brush every day, and it's perfect! It collects the perfect amount of eyeshadow, and applies smoothly. My only criticism is the metal attachment on this brush and two others broke, but I can glue it together.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2012 6:57:00 AM More reviews by samsungasong

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Love this brush & for the price, I'm happy to have found it. I highly recommend anyone purchasing this versatile eyeshadow brush.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2012 8:30:00 PM More reviews by autumnlee33

great brush for packing on eyeshadow
does not shed and great for the eyelid area
have 3 backups
wil buy again!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/18/2012 7:51:00 AM More reviews by micdeajones

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is another E.L.F. must have. The brush is very soft and makes application a breeze. There is no tugging of the eye and not much fallout during application. Because the bristles are somewhat on the short round side, there's not alot of give to the brush. It stays put and applies the eyeshadow nice and evenly. I washed this brush before using and notice that I had ZERO shedding.

After trying this brush, and realizing just how good it is, I immediately made a repeat trip to Dollar Tree to purchase 4 more.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/22/2012 4:13:00 PM More reviews by Radchickee

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I bought this brush on a whim. I have to say, I love it! I end up using this more than my more expensive brushes. This one is great for applying and blending eyeshadow. Don't be put off by the low price. This brush is great.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2012 9:45:00 PM More reviews by busybee406

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I have more then my share of brushes everything from Chanel to Hakuhodo, Technique and Sigma. Not impressed by MAC so I don't own any. I do and have owned ELF brushes for at least 3 or more years yes the are the 1.00 brushes . They are my everyday makeup brushes and believe me I have put them through the ringer. Yes I had one that shed a few airs but these brushes are great they are true work horses. They apply product really well and are a breeze to clean. Love Love Love!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/12/2012 1:39:00 AM More reviews by rhiannonheather

I think these are terrific quality for the price! $1 per brush is wayyy better than I've been able to find with any other brand, and of the fifteen or so different shapes and sizes of brushes I've gotten, I've only found two that shed bristles (as other people have complained). Both were eyeshadow brushes, by the way. I've never had that problem with their foundation or powder brushes.
Overall, one of my most-used brands of brush--though honestly, that's mostly because of the extremely low price.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/9/2012 5:10:00 PM More reviews by Raven06

I have several of these brushes, they are great! The E.L.F "C" brush is my favorite but these are very close and are only a dollar. Some of the brushes are poor quality but than some of them are above average quality. I have about six of them over a year they haven't shed and wash up nicely., I tossed two of them because the top wasn't on right. Overall definitely worth the dollar.