July 23, 2014 | 2034 users online

Lip Gloss - Cover Girl - Wetslicks Fruit Spritzers - Guava Splash

rated 4 of 5 on 1/21/2008 3:48:00 PM More reviews by mrsvixen89

the main reason i bought this product was because my fave singer rihanna advertised it! lol! It gave me a nice natural shine but i did have to keep reapplying it! my boyfriend loved it and it wasnt as sticky as other lipglosses. i've bought this product for myself twice but when i bought it at the drugstore it was about $6 which was pretty expenisve for the tube size but i bought it again at walmart for a 2 pack gift set for $4! i love it, but i wish it lasted longer

rated 4 of 5 on 1/17/2008 4:56:00 AM More reviews by hidge

Well, i just got my Cover Girl Wetslicks Fruit Spritzers in Guava Splash now. . .

Pros: non-sticky (like bonne bell lip burst), smells sweet(yes, it smells like h20melon not guava), good enough shine, a hint of sweet taste, and moisturizes my lips pretty well

Cons: colorless (i was expecting it to have at least a hint of color like bonne bell liplites)

Bottom line: This product is only good for moisturizing the lips. There isn't much to flaunt about it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/4/2008 1:45:00 PM More reviews by gerlygerl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Out of the six Fruit Spritzers I own, this one tastes the best - not like guava, but more like watermelon.

Pros:
Beautiful shine
Looks great on all skin tones - warmer than the Berry Splash
Non-sticky
Great fruity/yummy flavor and scent
Slant-tip applicator - great for when I'm on-the-run
Inexpensive (relatively)

Cons:
Flavor and scent don't last long
Frequent application necessary

Overall, the pros win out. I'm never without a Fruit Spritzer or three in my bag.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/3/2008 6:25:00 PM More reviews by lusciouslyna89

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

My Boyfriend likes it when I wear this lip Gloss for the fact that he can kiss me and he wont get a thick sticky mess on his lips..lol. and yes that is nice. I do like this Lip Gloss cause it is thin, the smell is great, and it gives your lips a nice shimmer. But its is probably a little too thin for me, because i find myself reapplying and reapplying throughout the day. And it kinda gets on my nerves. But other than that it is a good lip gloss for when you don't to much on your lips. And Its a good lip Gloss to kiss your man!..lol

rated 3 of 5 on 1/3/2008 5:41:00 PM More reviews by Asha22

i bought this back in the summer and totally forgot about it... but i found it when i cleaned out my lipgloss drawer ( well one of them at least).. It is a sheer pink color on the lips with a small amount of shimmer.. the smell is like a watermelon jollyrancher that quickly fades.. the staying power is ok since it is very thin in consistancy.. over all it is a good on the run lipgloss... i think it would have been better if it was a little stickier... (not lipglass thick, but just a little)... i would reccommend this to those that are looking for a balmy feeling lipgloss that is very sheer... i found my self reapplying this often in an hours time...

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/14/2007 8:34:00 AM More reviews by ekelur

Normally I'm a total snob about makeup. I regularly buy gloss that costs 3 times as much as this. On a lark (and armed with a 2 for 1 coupon) I bought this. I'm not impressed with the smell -- it smells like someone who's never smelled a guava would say a guava smells (more like fake watermelon), but it's not unpleasant, and it goes away quickly. Not a whole lot of color, but shine and a little shimmer. But I was so impressed with the moisturizing. I put this on before bed and my lips were soft the next morning! It's thick enough but not heavy (you have to reapply after you eat or drink) and it isn't goopy. I plan to buy this in a darker color.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/5/2007 8:48:00 PM More reviews by staciarose22

Sometimes these look like a liquid lipstick and not really like a lip gloss. I give them credit for making a smooth non sticky formula that actually feels good on your lips.... However, the down side of that smoothness is that it does not last long. It's one of the slickest glosses out there, but at least it's not greasy or gritty.
The colors are ok, there are some shades that aren't so wearable and look like icing on your lips because they are too light. You can build the coverage up and it's not goopy. When you do put on a few layers you get the glossy look like in the ad. Another thing I notice is they go well over lipstick, so if you love that for the color depth, go for it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/21/2007 12:13:00 PM More reviews by TeeCube

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

A sheer, shimmery, not too thin, bright pink that smells exactly like watermelon! Very nice.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/11/2007 6:57:00 PM More reviews by cucumber110

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

THIS SMELLS ABSOLUTELY DIVINE!
It doesn't smell anything like guava, but it's much better than I expected. The color is a very shimmery pink that doesn't need to be piled on. It's fun to reapply, which is good because you need to. It tastes pretty good for a drugstore brand. The smell alone is amazing, but this gloss isn't sticky and it's the right consistancy.

Grrrrreat :]

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2007 6:18:00 PM More reviews by anna_kahl

What a playful lipgloss! It's the perfect throw-in-your-purse size, smells absolutely divine, and creates the perfect pouty, glossy lips! This color is a shimmer pink, great for an every-day look. My favorite part? Not sticky at all, and doesn't leave a funny line on your lips when it dries. Best of all, it's FUN to re-apply throughout the day.