April 17, 2014 | 1607 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Skindinavia - Makeup Finishing Spray

rated 5 of 5 on 10/17/2008 9:43:00 AM More reviews by mailande

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is an awesome product. Spray it over your makeup, and it keeps everything in place for HOURS. It keeps my face looking pretty fresh even at the end of the day (despite the fact that I have oily skin, an uneven skintone, and breakouts). I get much less oil breakthough (I only blot once at the end of the day, as opposed to several times throughout). I haven't noticed any problems with this product causing breakouts, so that's an extra bonus =)

If only it weren't so expensive...

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2008 2:02:00 AM More reviews by snow23

I think I'm in love. This is what I wanted Mac Fix+ to be. This thing really helps your makeup to look the same as you apply it hourssss later. I usually get greasy after a few hours, but not with this on. I use three spray as well.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/13/2008 4:10:00 PM More reviews by pink1223

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Okay, so I am so excited about this product that I had to at least review a little bit...I just received it in the mail today and sprayed it on my face about ten minutes ago. I'm going to update FOR SURE, but I need to say that if youre planning on buying this, please save some money and buy the six ounce bottle...I got mine on skinstore.com, not that I'm advertising but it was 39 dollars. Compared to the two ounce that you pay 29 dollars for, it's three times the product for only ten bucks more! Just letting anyone know that is shopping online so you don't need to pay more than needed.
UPDATE: This is HG! It is an amazing product and I am thrilled that the geniuses at skindinavia produced it. I always get oily in the t-zone area, and on the sides of my nose especially. Makeup usually gets a little greasy after a few hours. But, not with this gem! I even put on eyeshadow without primer underneath, and it helped it stay really well. My makeup looked flawless the whole day...I cannot believe it. It is true that this is a must-have for those of us with combo/oily skin types that want our makeup to stay put! It is a super easy last step also! Right after finishing my makeup, I hold it about 8 inches away from my face and I spray three times: one spray for each side of my face and one down the middle. Honestly, this is one of the best makeup discoveries ever in my book. It really does do what it promises, which is pretty rare these days. I'm excited to buy more products from the skindinavia line and I will buy this product as long as they make it! HG HG HG.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/29/2008 5:26:00 PM More reviews by moncj66

my friend told me about this, because i always wondered how her makeup stayed flawless all day. I just ordered mine, so will update soon. I paid $30, I wish I could find this at marshall for $12 also.
UPDATE: this product is good, but don't spray it soo close to your face or it will start to make ur makeup obvious and cakey..I still need to blot my t-zone, but im also using a moisturizing foundation right now, so thats why..it probably will be great when I switch to a more matte foundation..highly recommended..my makeup looked good from 630-3pm..yay!!

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/8/2008 5:42:00 AM More reviews by ProductJunkey

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I had read about this in a magazine, that movie stars use this and your makeup will not budge.
I stumbled across this in Marshall's, in the toiletry section. It came with a bottle of the moisture spray. From what I remember I think it was $12.99. I do like this, it does keep your colors more fresh, but then other times I think it makes me look masky.
I don't use it everyday, still a nice product.
Edited to add: An alternative to just spraying this directly on your face is to spray a foundation brush, and then stroke the brush on your face. I like to do this just on my t-zone, it will help stretch the product as well.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2008 9:25:00 PM More reviews by shirlyxgurl

Back in highschool, I used to spray light hold hairspray to keep my make up in place. But now that I have just discovered this, I'm glad I don't do that other technique anymore. This is a great product and eventhough I still blot my face, I only have to do it once for the day and after blotting, the paper isn't even sopping wet like it used to get. This product makes my foundation still look like my skin at the end of the day, which means that my make up doesn't look like it's separating from my skin. Even after 12 hours, I touched my forehead and it still doesn't feel oily. This is probably my best make up discovery.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2008 1:56:00 PM More reviews by discoredhd

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Great product for those humid summer days when we still want to look our best. This works very well, but I agree that it's a bit pricey, but then again, since I don't have to use it year-round, it's worth it to me.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2008 10:11:00 PM More reviews by may_baby

This product actually does what it promises. It sets the makeup in place all day. I use a powder brow pencil and powder foundation, and during the summer days, the powders fade, but not with this. Just think of it as a hairspray for makeup. ahha Although my face does seem shiny after a few hours, I just apply some anti-shine powder and I'm set. it is pretty expensive, although I think the 6 oz. bottle is a greater bargain than the small 2 oz. bottle.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2008 9:02:00 PM More reviews by Alistrand

I bought this as part of a mini set with the moisture saving spray. I loved them both but this product is amazing! I got married last weekend and it was rainy (boo hoo) and I was having skin issues. I got my makeup to look perfect but I needed it to last. I used this spray and I didn't need to touch up my makeup the entire wedding. It was amazing. This is HG! I have now gone back to some fabulous foundations that I had given up on due to their lack of staying power. This spray makes every foundation or blush or brow pencil stay like its a colorstay product. I already ordered a large bottle. My skin is combination so pressed powder makes my dry skin areas look old. This sets better than any pressed powder and controls oil but doesn't make the dry areas look any drier. I have been using dewey foundations that used to slip off my face but they now stay dewey and stay on. Go get it if you are like me and makeup just slides off your face.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 4/1/2008 6:29:00 AM More reviews by maupauer

this primer works really well - on the bottle it says that it's heat resistant (which is really important for the summers in AZ) and itt's done just that. it has made my mineral makeup stay put even though i have oily skin. i like the product very much but i don't feel like it's a good value. you pay a lot for a very small amount.