August 27, 2014 | 1793 users online

Cleansers - Philosophy - the microdelivery exfoliating wash

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2011 2:58:00 PM More reviews by bbybashful

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

i was at my local ulta where i was trying on eyeliners, eyeshadows, lipsticks and foundations on the back of my hand. i didn't know how i was going to clean it so i decided to grab this cleanser to clean the back of my hand (lol).

.. wow was i surprised. it cleaned my hand with a quickness, with just a little bit of product and a little rub it cleaned off every ounce of make up i applied on the back of my hand.

i've gotta admit, i was still a bit hesitant when buying this product since i tried their "purity made simple" face cleanser and it was HORRIBLE. total waste of money..

but i decided to give it a try anyway since it removed make up so well. this product turned out to be an HG for me..what can i say? best exfoliator i've ever used. beats origin's modern friction by a landslide. i love this product. i bought this product last month and i still have a little bit more than half the bottle left. i bought the size that's around 40$ (i think the biggest one). i use it every single night to make sure every drop of my make up is cleaned off. i have super sensitive and acne prone skin. i would definitely repurchase this. i'm so glad i found this product. although it's expensive, i believe it's worth every penny.:).

rated 4 of 5 on 8/6/2011 1:12:00 AM More reviews by cmayes71

Today I picked this cleanser up in Sephora. I was out of purity and wanted something different. I really like this. I hardly detected a fragrance in it. It cleansed really well. It was relaxing to use. It seems to have exfoliated pretty well. My skin seems a little brighter after using and not dry at all. I would probably only use this in the AM. At night, I like Clinique take the day off balm.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2011 10:26:00 PM More reviews by sjalbert

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Just started using this and it is amazing. It is the smoothest exfoliating cleaner I have ever used. It is almost satiny in texture. It feels so good I couldn't stop massaging it into my face. I use it in the morning a few times a week. I have dry skin and this does not dry it out. It felt so soft and smooth after washing. My only complaint is it needs to have a pump dispenser.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2011 10:06:00 PM More reviews by sharstar83

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Love it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/1/2011 6:22:00 PM More reviews by sarahcurll

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

i only used a small sample of this however really enjoyed it. i usually am not a fan of scrubs, but this one is very different. i have oily skin, and used it to both cleanse and exfoliate my skin. it was very gentle- i love the small pieces of salt like pieces used to exfoliate. i usually use an exfoliator by origins but this is something i would consider purchasing for more of an everyday basis, as my pores get clogged very easily. this is the first philosophy product i have ever tried and thoroughly enjoyed it! it is sorta pricy but compared to the other product i use it is about average.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2011 3:21:00 PM More reviews by orfhlaith

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Best facial scrub i've ever used. I keep it in the shower and use it whenever I feel it necessary and it never lets me down.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2011 8:45:00 AM More reviews by NaturalKickedUpaNotch

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

The best!
Update: The packaging does get clogged to the point that you'll have to unscrew the top completely to get any product out, though. I am on my third bottle of the stuff and it has happened with all three.- ...mild annoyance at most.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2011 1:20:00 AM More reviews by RussetBrunette

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Best facial scrub by far. Its very gentle and soothing to the skin. Leaves my skin feeling fresh and not a flake of skin in sight!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/19/2011 11:56:00 PM More reviews by busyatdizzy

Nice scrub which yields great results on your face as well as your your body. I use this to de-flake my dry skin on my arms, and sometimes mix it with the Philosophy body washes. It's a scrub so it does have a tendency to get your skin a little red, but that's to be expected. I use this at night, and have soft new skin in the morning.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2011 1:50:00 PM More reviews by ImYourFavoriteDrug

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

Most exfoliator's are extremely harsh for my sensitive skin. This does the job without irritation. My skin feels smoother and looks brighter.

EDIT: After using this for a couple of months, I came to the conclusion that this is my holy grail exfoliator. I can't use it everyday but twice a week leaves my skin looking lovely. I will always repurchase this.