July 25, 2014 | 1968 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - Starbucks - Napkins

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2008 10:48:00 PM More reviews by Nell405

These are amazing. End of story.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/9/2008 6:32:00 PM More reviews by moorkitty

Read the reviews for these a few months ago, but kept forgetting to pop into Starbucks. Finally did so today, and it's true, they really work. I had been shopping all day, and when I blotted, they soaked up a ton of oil. Nice to see that these are 100% recycled material. I plan to cut these with scissors into smaller pieces to stretch them, as I don't go out for coffee all that often.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2008 5:34:00 PM More reviews by Lorna71

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I went to SB right away to see it myself and OMG it really do the JOB. Thanks ladies for the info.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/4/2008 4:27:00 PM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I never thought to write a review of these. I'm a pragmatist: whatever works. These are very effective and they're free. Since I don't drink coffee and only pop into Starbucks a couple of times a year for a Strawberries n' Cream Frap, I don't see a lot of these, but I've discovered Chipotle, and they have the same napkins. If I don't have any I use my Clean and Clear sheets.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2008 7:15:00 PM More reviews by happi23

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I thought I was the only one who used these!!! I came across this review by accident. I have oily skin and have used Starbucks napkins for years to blot my face. It does not disturb my makeup at all. I keep tons of them in my car just for this reason. I'm glad I am not alone in using this beauty practice :-)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/31/2008 9:32:00 PM More reviews by maliastyle

I've got these stocked in my glove compartment and my purse. While they don't replace my go-to blotters (Shiseido and Palladio), they're great in a pinch - they pick up all the oil, don't disturb my makeup, and best of all, they're free - unless of course, you take the expense of that tall pumpkin spice latte you picked up while stuffing a load of these napkins inside your purse into consideration.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/25/2008 10:55:00 AM More reviews by honeystix

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Other, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

Pretty good as a blotter, but not as good as toilet cover linings from public restrooms. With the Starbucks napkins, you need to swipe or rub your face a bit and not just blot, in my experience. I still buy Boscia Lavender Blotting Linens though because they cannot be beat.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/25/2008 2:00:00 AM More reviews by chaque

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I just cant believe how clever some of you girls are!

I have used these in the past to blot when I have gotten coffee, but I never even thought about it. Then I read the review on here in the newest reviews section and thought "Oh wow! I use those too and they are great for blotting!". I would have never thought to write a review on them, but they really do work well. I love how they are much larger than traditional blotting papers so you can just use one, toss it, and you are done. They absorb a good amount of oil and they do not seem to disturb my make up at all.

It seems funny, but try them out!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2008 1:38:00 AM More reviews by RnDMorris

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I thought this was a joke until I opened it up. Great find...will have to stock up next time that I'm at Starbucks!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2008 7:00:00 PM More reviews by glossbliss

I stumbled upon this reviews by chance and I had to try it! I have to say it's true this is the ultimate blotting tool! Thumbs up!