April 21, 2014 | 1030 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - Starbucks - Napkins

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2009 12:16:00 AM More reviews by hazyjane

Ha ha! I don't use Starbucks napkins specifically, but I've found that any brown napkins are great for blotting. Brown paper towels work, too, but not quite as well as the napkins.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2009 2:29:00 PM More reviews by lilhottiencali

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

WOW, Who would of thought? Pretty good! I would not suggest taking a bunch but I think if you go get a coffee, get a napkin and use it how you please. I know we are all trying to cut corners for ourselves but just keep in mind that Starbucks could also cut corners and change the napkins If it becomes too costly for them. Use the napkin you get with your coffee, don't abuse. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2008 10:48:00 PM More reviews by Nell405

These are amazing. End of story.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/9/2008 6:32:00 PM More reviews by moorkitty

Read the reviews for these a few months ago, but kept forgetting to pop into Starbucks. Finally did so today, and it's true, they really work. I had been shopping all day, and when I blotted, they soaked up a ton of oil. Nice to see that these are 100% recycled material. I plan to cut these with scissors into smaller pieces to stretch them, as I don't go out for coffee all that often.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2008 5:34:00 PM More reviews by Lorna71

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I went to SB right away to see it myself and OMG it really do the JOB. Thanks ladies for the info.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/4/2008 4:27:00 PM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I never thought to write a review of these. I'm a pragmatist: whatever works. These are very effective and they're free. Since I don't drink coffee and only pop into Starbucks a couple of times a year for a Strawberries n' Cream Frap, I don't see a lot of these, but I've discovered Chipotle, and they have the same napkins. If I don't have any I use my Clean and Clear sheets.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2008 7:15:00 PM More reviews by happi23

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I thought I was the only one who used these!!! I came across this review by accident. I have oily skin and have used Starbucks napkins for years to blot my face. It does not disturb my makeup at all. I keep tons of them in my car just for this reason. I'm glad I am not alone in using this beauty practice :-)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/31/2008 9:32:00 PM More reviews by maliastyle

I've got these stocked in my glove compartment and my purse. While they don't replace my go-to blotters (Shiseido and Palladio), they're great in a pinch - they pick up all the oil, don't disturb my makeup, and best of all, they're free - unless of course, you take the expense of that tall pumpkin spice latte you picked up while stuffing a load of these napkins inside your purse into consideration.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/25/2008 10:55:00 AM More reviews by honeystix

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Other, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

Pretty good as a blotter, but not as good as toilet cover linings from public restrooms. With the Starbucks napkins, you need to swipe or rub your face a bit and not just blot, in my experience. I still buy Boscia Lavender Blotting Linens though because they cannot be beat.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/25/2008 2:00:00 AM More reviews by chaque

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I just cant believe how clever some of you girls are!

I have used these in the past to blot when I have gotten coffee, but I never even thought about it. Then I read the review on here in the newest reviews section and thought "Oh wow! I use those too and they are great for blotting!". I would have never thought to write a review on them, but they really do work well. I love how they are much larger than traditional blotting papers so you can just use one, toss it, and you are done. They absorb a good amount of oil and they do not seem to disturb my make up at all.

It seems funny, but try them out!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No