Neutrogena Fresh Foaming Cleanser

3.7

Water Purified, Glycerin, Lauryl Glucoside, Decyl Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cocamide DEA, Glycereth 7, Ammonium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Cocoyl Sarcosinate, Glycol Stearate, PEG 120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Tetrasodium EDTA, DMDM Hydantoin, Citric Acid, Fragrance

on 6/8/2013 2:22:00 AM

Good for those days when you really pile it on. I would definitely use your best moisturizer afterwards. Can be a bit drying.

on 5/25/2013 7:40:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I have sensitive, acne-prone, dry/combination skin. While using this hasn't really decreased the number of breakouts I have, it does a much better job clearing my skin of makeup and dirt than my previous cleanser. I have also noticed a significant decrease in cystic acne (you know, those deep, horribly painful round bumpy ones?) since I've started using it. Did it eliminate my acne? No. But it did a much better job than anything else I've tried, including prescription treatments (which were ultimately too harsh for my skin).

on 5/22/2013 3:45:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I have undiagnosed Roscea. Looking at my skin the wrong way causes it to get red/inflamed/irritated. The ever popular OCM cleansing method actually triggered my Roscea--and I tried a lot of oils. So I've been looking for a cleanser/moisturizer that worked for awhile.

I don't wear makeup, so I can't comment on makeup removal, but this stuff was the first I ran into since quitting smoking (which made my Roscea worse mind you) that didn't irritate the heck out of my skin.

My skin didn't feel dry either, contrary to foaming cleansers usually being a bit more on the drying side. I don't think this is my holy grail cleanser, but I'm very thankful to have found something that didn't set me on fire and will probably continue to keep this around.

I did find it just a hair annoying that you have to rub it in your hands to get it to "foam", which it doesn't do very well anyway. But i'm not knocking a lippie off because of it.

on 5/20/2013 10:45:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Horrible. My face feels like it's been stripped of absolutely everything and it feels too squeaky clean; I started getting little red pimples, when my face is usually very soft and smooth. Will never buy again.

on 5/7/2013 12:15:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This cleanser is awful! I'm not much of a Neutrogena fan but was trying to give the brand a new chance by trying their latest product, and what a huge mistake. this crap made my face tight tight tight!!! then i started seeing red splotches on my skin that I don't get when i use other brands. If this is suppose to work for all skin types and made by doctors they sure have missed the bar once again. I can only use this stuff as make-up brush cleaner so that my money spent won't got to totally waste, smarter option than just throwing it out in the rubbish.

on 5/7/2013 1:18:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

As I don't wear much makeup, I generally use this as a facial cleanser. It does make my face feel very soft and clean, very refreshing after a long day. BUT it does make my skin a lot drier, which is one thing I do not need as I have yet to find a moisturizer that works within my budget and for my skin.
But I digress, the times I do wear makeup and use this to remove it, it works really well. It gets all the makeup from my face, and though it claims to get eye makeup as well, I just use it very quickly to remove some, then go over my eyes again with an actual eye makeup remover as it does irritate my eyes a bit.
I'm very prone to acne, ESPECIALLY if I'm stressed out, but this doesn't give me any, I really don't understand why everyone says it does. But, like everyone else is saying, it does dry out my skin a lot, so a very heavy moisturizer should follow it.
I like that it is a pump, I just use like 2/3 of a pump, and it easily cleans my whole face. And I think the price is excellent for the product I got. Unless someone can give me a makeup remover/cleanser that is good for sensitive, actually hydrates my face, that is about the same price and doesn't break me out, then I shall continue buying and using this one. It is the closest to what my face needs.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

Usually I use the Neutrogena makeup removing wipes as well as the eye makeup remover to take off my makeup. While the products work well for me to remove my makeup I got tired of using two different products to remove my makeup- I wanted something that I could use in one step. That's when I decided to try this product. My skin isn't sensitive to begin with and this doesn't break me out. It removed all of my makeup well- even my eye makeup and long wearing foundation.The only thing I didn't like was the chemical smell it has. Other than that I love this product and will continue to use it.

on 4/30/2013 10:26:00 AM

I've been a devoted Neutrogena user since I was teen, starting off with the Oil-Free Acne Wash and Stress Control Scrub, and various other makeup remover products. I must say that as an adult, with combination and acne-prone skin, I have found I can no longer use their products because it irritates my skin so terribly. This one is no exception, it stings my eyes badly, leaves a bad chemical taste in my mouth, and leaves my skin feeling desperate for moisture. It does, however, do a good job of removing makeup. I would only use this if you have highly resistant skin.

on 4/20/2013 1:44:00 AM

Nope :(. Makes me break out and it's drying. The only pro for me is that it really does get all my makeup off but that's about it!

on 4/16/2013 12:47:00 AM

I bought this (for the second time) from Target because I couldn't remember why I discontinued using it in the past and I am a sucker for anything that claims to make you feel "fresh". I returned it because it left my skin feeling very stripped. I woke up after using this with skin that was too dry to apply foundation, along with irritation around my eyes. This did not cause any breakouts, but the dryness was a deal-breaker.

Ingredients: Water, glycerin, lauryl glucoside, decyl glucoside, cocamidopropyl betaine, glycereth-7, ammonium laureth sulfate, sodium cocoyl sarcosinate, glycol stearate, cocamide mea, peg-120 methyl glucose dioleate, tetrasodium edta, dmdm hydantoin, fragrance