Physicians Formula Conceal RX

3.9

WATER, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE, TRIMETHYLSILOXYSILICATE, POLYGLYCERYL-4, DIISOSTEARATE/POLYHYDROXYSTEARATE/SEBACATE, POLYGLYCERYL-3, DIISOSTEARATE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, CETYL PEG/PPG-10/1 DIMETHICONE, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, CETYL DIMETHICONE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX, DIMETHICONE, LAURETH-12, MAGNESIUM SULFATE, MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX, PANTHENOL, PEG-30 DIPOLYHYDROXYSTEARATE, POLYSILICONE-11, PROPYLENE CARBONATE, RETINYL PALMITATE, SILICA, SORBITAN SESQUIOLEATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, TRIDECETH-9PG-AMODIMETHICONE, TRIDECETH-12, DIAZOLIDINYL UREA, METHYLPARABEN, ISOPROPYLPARABEN, ISOBUTYLPARABEN, BUTYLPARABEN. MAY CONTAIN: TITANIUM DIOXIDE, IRON DIOXIDES, TALC, ULTRAMARINES, CHROMIUM HYDROXIDE GREEN.

on 10/4/2011 11:05:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I can't stress how amazing the coverage of this concealer is, and how little you use to actually get full coverage. I use it on the blemishes around my chin area and a little on my forehead; and I use very little. Like around the tip of a fat sharpie. haha. So a little goes a LONG way.

However, I do find that it cause my foundation to cake a bit when I apply my foundation over it. But it can be fix when I apply a setting powder on top. I probably won't be repurchasing though since I love the concealer stick version much much more.

on 10/3/2011 7:23:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

If you cant get your hands on Hard Candy Glamoflauge, or can't afford Kat Von D tattoo concealer, then give this a try!! All three have similar: squeeze tube applicators,potently concentrated (need very little) & superb coverage (hides everything, even tattoos). Its super affordable ($8) but sadly has the most limited shades to choose from (2). Works best for under eyes, but using a brush to conceal blemishes works wonders too. Best part- stays put for upto 12 hrs. Minimal creasing/caking depending on technique/layers applied...no different from all other concealers.

Natural Light (yellow undertones) mathces my NW 20, Revlon CS-Buff, L'oreal True Match W2, Sally Hansen Carmindy-Ecru Beige, Palladio Wet & Dry-Laurel Nude, Maybelline Mousse-Light Ivory/Creamy Natural

on 10/3/2011 2:12:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Warm

I really wanted to like this 'cause of the rave reviews. I tried using it over pimples, over veins around my mouth, under & around my nose, and under my eyes. It did not work anywhere. I even tried adding some eye moisturizer to it and it still didn't work. In fact every time I tried using it, it'd cake in the area applied yet cover nothing. Under my eyes it gave more coverage but caked horribly. I don't know if I got a bad tube, was using it wrong, or something of the likes but overall it just doesn't work for me.

on 10/2/2011 2:48:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is by far my holy grail concealor!
It provides great coverage for my genetic under-eye circles, and blends really nicely. A little bit goes a long long way, so be careful not to use very much at all (I can see one tube lasting for a while!) The only negative thing I have to say it that there isn't the best color range, but again, it does blend pretty well so as long as you put it on under your foundation (or tinted moisturizer like me!) then it should be fine :)

on 9/27/2011 4:51:00 PM

I find myself constantly reaching for this concealer over my mac studio finish. It is great. It is a not too thick liquid concealer that covers acne and acne scars very well. Lasts a pretty long time, not anything crazy but by the end of the days most marks are still covered by concealer. This can look a bit wonky on dry patches because it clings to dry skin. Under the eyes it can look a bit cakey, but if you use the tiniest bit then it is workable under the eyes. Overall one of the best concealers and definatly the best drugstore concealer.

This product has great coverage--it does everything! From pimples to acne scars, under-eye circles to uneven pigment, it provides even, long-lasting coverage that doesn't look cakey. I purchased it expecting it to be able to cover up some of my darker acne scars, but I've found that it's a great mult-use product and now it's my go-to concealer+foundation. I purchased the lighter shade and, it may just be me, but it seems to have some color-matching abilities that it doesn't advertise. When I first put it on, it's a lot lighter than my actual skin tone, but after a minute or so, it seems to adjust and matches my light/warm tone perfectly. I also appreciate the formula, which is talc, mica, bismuth oxycholoride and so free. I have EXTREMELY sensitive skin, and so far (after two weeks of use), it hasn't irritated my skin at all.

on 9/16/2011 11:31:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

I love the coverage this product gives but I wish they had more than two shades available!!!! The darkest one is way to light to use on my face. I continue to use it as my eye concealer and eye primer. It works wonders as an eyeshadow primer and it covers my under eye circle tremendously. It doesnt budge either. It stays put unless my allergies are acting up and my eyes water too much (but I don't expect it to have special powers through tearing eyes. If I have to reapply due to my allergies it's very easy to work with and blend with the surrounding area that already has make up on. I recommend everyone have a tube of this stuff whether it be for concealing blemishes or under eye circles

Best concealer!!! This concealer has amazing coverage and staying power. I ind myself reaching for this over my mac studio finish and my makeup forever full coverage concealer. The tube dispenser is very easy to control and you can get the exact amount you need. It covers acne well, you just have to make sure that you don't blend it out to much so that the coverage will stay put. I have pretty dry skin and I don't find that this excentuates it at all, unless i put to much under my eyes is the only time it looks cakey. For around $7 you need to give this a shot!

on 8/25/2011 10:02:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

this concealer really does have amazing coverage, more than i want/need, actually. but the big problem is the shade range-there are only two colors! and the darkest of the two was actually much too light for me, and i don't even have dark skin (nw20 in mac) if you're very fair and have something major to cover, definitely try this out, though. it is very heavy coverage, but the fact that they only have two shades really just ruins things for me

on 8/12/2011 3:08:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I have been trying to cut back on a full foundation face & powdered face, and this concealer helps me do just that. Even though the 'Natural Light' color is too light for me (at least during the summer) the color is neutral and I mix it with a darker warmer foundation and apply it with a concealer brush. It covers blemishes and dark circles like nothing else I've tried. I love the thick consistency of it, it stays put and is almost waterproof. I have worn it to the beach, pool, gym and outside in hot summer weather and it doesn't budge that easily. I still look pretty good after a full day of no touch ups. A little dot goes a long way. My husband gives me compliments that I look good without makeup (even though all I have is this concealer on! he doesn't know that!) I've gone through two tubes of this stuff and will never switch!