September 23, 2014 | 1075 users online

Concealers - Physicians Formula - Conceal RX

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2011 7:11:00 PM More reviews by Hellokitty93100

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Best concealer!!! This concealer has amazing coverage and staying power. I ind myself reaching for this over my mac studio finish and my makeup forever full coverage concealer. The tube dispenser is very easy to control and you can get the exact amount you need. It covers acne well, you just have to make sure that you don't blend it out to much so that the coverage will stay put. I have pretty dry skin and I don't find that this excentuates it at all, unless i put to much under my eyes is the only time it looks cakey. For around $7 you need to give this a shot!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/25/2011 10:02:00 PM More reviews by noodles74

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

this concealer really does have amazing coverage, more than i want/need, actually. but the big problem is the shade range-there are only two colors! and the darkest of the two was actually much too light for me, and i don't even have dark skin (nw20 in mac) if you're very fair and have something major to cover, definitely try this out, though. it is very heavy coverage, but the fact that they only have two shades really just ruins things for me

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2011 3:08:00 PM More reviews by BritJMc

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have been trying to cut back on a full foundation face & powdered face, and this concealer helps me do just that. Even though the 'Natural Light' color is too light for me (at least during the summer) the color is neutral and I mix it with a darker warmer foundation and apply it with a concealer brush. It covers blemishes and dark circles like nothing else I've tried. I love the thick consistency of it, it stays put and is almost waterproof. I have worn it to the beach, pool, gym and outside in hot summer weather and it doesn't budge that easily. I still look pretty good after a full day of no touch ups. A little dot goes a long way. My husband gives me compliments that I look good without makeup (even though all I have is this concealer on! he doesn't know that!) I've gone through two tubes of this stuff and will never switch!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/3/2011 7:11:00 PM More reviews by sd03

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Best drugstore concealer I've tried! I'm usually not into concealers I just use a foundation, but my under eye circles are really bothering me, so I decided to purchase one, and didn't want to pay over 20$ at sephora. This works well, it covers really well, and stays really well. The packaging is simple and great and you only need a tiny dot. The color range sucks, but I bought the lightest one and it works and i'm very pale lol.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2011 12:41:00 AM More reviews by EmeraldGoddess

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Grey

I purchased this on a whim. OMG! This stuff is an amazing heavy duty concealer.

This is a tad more expensive than Hard Candy Glamoflauge, but it works very closely to it.

I purcahsed this in Fair Light and it covers any minor imperfections with ease. You don't need much product. It comes in a small tube and very easy to find at your local drugstore.

This is not my HG concealer and it is amazing. Overall I recommend this stuff.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2011 12:48:00 AM More reviews by EllieVanilla

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Yes it can! Physicians Formula Concealer Rx in "Fair Light" is the one I use and it is really amazing. This stuff can cover any thing you want. It is a thick concealer that has to be applied lightly and your done!

I have oily - acne prone skin and this covers my scarring and my under eye circles. I don't know where I have been with out this stuff.

Yes it dries quickly and it is heavy but the key is application. DON'T put too much.

This stuff works better than some high end ones I have tried.

I love this stuff. I will re-purchase over and over.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2011 2:49:00 AM More reviews by Makeupqueen17

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this concealer! I have been searching for a good quality, full coverage concealer from the drugstore and have finally found it. I have tried many drugstore concealers throughout my hunt and this one is amazing! It is full coverage and covers any skin imperfections and blemishes magically- it easily conceals blemishes that are usually difficult to conceal ( I don't know what it is but sometimes I just cannot conceal certain blemishes and my face ends up looking cakey). This concealer finally ends the hassle in trying to cover those stubborn pimples and stays put. My only complaint is the packaging- the color of the tube really threw me. I thought the concealer was going to be the color of the tube, I have light-medium skin but because of the color of the tube I went with the lightest shade thinking it was going to be too dark. The concealer is not the color of the tube but much lighter. It was a silly mistake on my part but I do think the color of the concealer tube can be misleading. I love this concealer and would highly recommend it!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2011 7:03:00 PM More reviews by lab120178

Great coverage, great under makeup, just put a small amount and blend the outside. I use this under makeup in natural light and follow with whatever makeup I decide to use. If it's a scab or a really dark scar, I may touch up, but I think that's just from when I put the foundation on , it takes some off. I touch up with Mary Kay beigh concealer, because it matches my skin perfectly. I will buy it over and over :-)

rated 3 of 5 on 6/19/2011 3:13:00 AM More reviews by windxsong

wayyyy too thick and cakey on my face. If you need heavy coverage this is for you. I have somewhat of a yellowish skintone and this in "natural light" was way too light for me. definitely not suitable for asian skintypes.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/17/2011 8:38:00 PM More reviews by pao256

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love some of my phys. Formula blushes and bronzers because they caused no breakouts but this caused me to break out horribly (maybe I'm allergic to one of it's ingredients). I broke out even where I dont tend to break out :( coverage is decent but it is OBVIOUS that ur wearing make up. No matter how much I tried to blend in, just didn't do. guy came up and commented on my makeup, never before had anyone been able to tell I wear makeup. I'm on my iPhone sorry if I mispelled