October 20, 2014 | 1628 users online

Body Scrubs - Tree Hut - Tree Hut Brazilian Nut Sugar Scrub

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2008 4:22:00 PM More reviews by cloudy01

I discovered this scrub about a year ago and liked it right away. I have since tried numerous other brands (just because) and nothing else even comes close to stealing me away. I literally cannot be without this because I have become so used to the way it makes my skin feel, it seems to let my skin 'breathe'. Besides, my boyfriend says my skin feels like velvet and who doesn't like to hear that?

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2008 11:58:00 AM More reviews by jimbeamismybf

This product is my favorite! I use this on my legs and arms in the shower, everyday! I love how it makes my skin feel. My keritosis gets better everytime I use the scrub. And when I use it on my arms and other parts of my body my skin feels so soft...it's like I can't stop touchin my skin! I've never found anything like this. When I first perchased this, I thought that it was too coarse, but after I used it I felt like it worked 50,000 times better than anything else I've used. I hope that this gets more reviews, because this product deserves it!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/1/2008 9:54:00 PM More reviews by buddha_amore

Ok, I guess I'm the only one that does not like this product! Well, first I do not have sensitive, so when I first used it, I thought it was very odd that my skin around my neck and chest area started to burn. Second, I hate the smell, its very strong for my taste. I do have to say its very good for your legs before you shave! Takes off all the dead cells, which helps you shave your legs evenly. Other than that, I do not see much use for this product.

update: I have stopped using it because it has been given me a rash on my legs!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/5/2008 8:53:00 PM More reviews by lesliexyang

I'M IN LOVE! $6 for a huge tub and a little of this goes a long ways. I'm in love with the smell since i've got a billion other smells to deal with. It does it's job and its getting rid of my shaving bumps and my stomach feels so soft and smooth.

The tub can be a pain to deal with because water gets into there, so what I did was take a squeeze bottle of a product that I was not using anymore (which was clean&clear's facial toner) and cleaned it out well. I made sure it was completely clean and then I took a big funnel and slid it in, then poured the scrub in, I did have to use a stick to push the scrub down, it took a while but then it all fit in there. Be sure to make sure it's a big enough bottle, or you can do half and half. I also took the top sticker off of the cap of the tub and stuck it onto the clean and clear bottle just so I could stop thinking about how horrible clean and clears products work anyways.

So now all I have to do is squeeze from the bottle.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/26/2008 10:53:00 AM More reviews by BEjunkie

I just bought this last night from Walmart and I must say that I actually prefer it over B&BW's sugar scrubs. The scrub itself is amazing, washes away easily, doesn't feel greasy, and smells absolutely delicious. An AWESOME sized jar at a WONDERFUL price makes this my new HG sugar scrub! It's so effective that one use has helped to diminish the keratosis pilaris on the backs of my arms! Would recommend highly to others.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2007 9:36:00 PM More reviews by black55

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is the best product ever. The scent is awesome and the scrub is not greasy feeling at all. It rinses clean and left my skin feeling really soft and moisturized. I will definitely buy this scrub again, I love it and it was only like $5 at Wal-mart. I also have the Brazilian Nut body butter, shaving lotion, and foaming face wash, I can't get enough of this scent!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/9/2007 10:37:00 AM More reviews by Gabriel679

Like some of the other reviewers have said, this is a great product that performs like something you'd get from a high-end retailer and costs a fraction of the price. It's not overly greasy, exfoliates well and actually leaves your skin soft rather than oily. The packaging doesn't leak, it smells great, and it's really really cheap! For combating winter skin, it's perfect. I also find that it primes your skin really well for applying almost any kind of self-tanner, too. Great product.

I use it with an exfoliating mitt for extra mileage-seems to be the way to go, at least for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/12/2007 7:35:00 AM More reviews by Cinnamon1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I got this in the Original scent, not Brazilian Nut. I'm pretty sure the only difference is the fragrance. It took me forever to try this product because I don't like sugar scrubs. I find them way too greasy and I don't like the "film" they leave on your skin. This is the first sugar scrub I've tried that performs well AND doesn't leave you coated with a layer of grease. And these are dirt cheap. UPDATE 11/30/07: When I repurchased, I got the Brazilian Nut scent, and it is DELICIOUS. Num, num, num... I also discovered that I can use this scrub *before* I shave, and not only does it leave my skin so incredibly smooth that I almost don't even need shaving cream, it also doesn't clog up my razor with greasy gunk. This one's a wiener. Upgrading my rating from four lippies to five.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2007 11:00:00 PM More reviews by linadaze

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I can't believe how many times I've walked passed this amazing product at Walmart and did not pick it up. It is seriously the perfect sugar scrub. It smells like a hazel nut frapoccino, feels great on my legs, rinses well, lasts a long time, and doesn't cost much ;) I love it and highly recommend it. Now I want to try all the nutty Tree Hut stuff.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2007 10:02:00 PM More reviews by Jessica1116

I bought this scrub last weekend. It's great! It cost about $5, however, it is really worth it. It left my skin VERY smooth and rinsed off easily. I will definetly continue to buy this product!