Tree Hut Tree Hut Brazilian Nut Sugar Scrub

4.7

Sucrose, Glycerin, Polysorbate 20, Silica, Bertholletia Excelsa (Brazil Nut) Seed Oil, Ascorbic Acid, Retinyl Palmitate, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Oil, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Fragrance, Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, DMDM Hydantoin, Carmel

on 8/24/2008 11:08:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Strongly scented - so if you don't like the scent (very sweet with nut and cocoa notes) you will HATE this. But basically, this is a good product with decent ingredients and a nice sugar texture that is oily -but not tooo oily. It is a BIG tub (18 oz.) too.
Such a bargain!

on 8/14/2008 7:47:00 PM

I love this!!! I am allergic to nut's so I can't typically use any scrubs with nut extracts in them, but for some reason I seem to do fine with this stuff. It smells so great, and they give you a ton for your money. I buy this all the time :)

on 8/6/2008 1:51:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this! As soon as I smelled it, I was hooked. It's a chocolatey-nutty smell. When I used it, I loved it even more. It scrubs well, washes off well, and leaves a great scent behind. Best of all - no parabens. If they'd just take the parabens out of the matching body butter! At only $6, it seems as luxurious as products I've used at 3-4x the price.

on 7/29/2008 4:22:00 PM

I discovered this scrub about a year ago and liked it right away. I have since tried numerous other brands (just because) and nothing else even comes close to stealing me away. I literally cannot be without this because I have become so used to the way it makes my skin feel, it seems to let my skin 'breathe'. Besides, my boyfriend says my skin feels like velvet and who doesn't like to hear that?

This product is my favorite! I use this on my legs and arms in the shower, everyday! I love how it makes my skin feel. My keritosis gets better everytime I use the scrub. And when I use it on my arms and other parts of my body my skin feels so soft...it's like I can't stop touchin my skin! I've never found anything like this. When I first perchased this, I thought that it was too coarse, but after I used it I felt like it worked 50,000 times better than anything else I've used. I hope that this gets more reviews, because this product deserves it!

Ok, I guess I'm the only one that does not like this product! Well, first I do not have sensitive, so when I first used it, I thought it was very odd that my skin around my neck and chest area started to burn. Second, I hate the smell, its very strong for my taste. I do have to say its very good for your legs before you shave! Takes off all the dead cells, which helps you shave your legs evenly. Other than that, I do not see much use for this product.

update: I have stopped using it because it has been given me a rash on my legs!

on 4/5/2008 8:53:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I'M IN LOVE! $6 for a huge tub and a little of this goes a long ways. I'm in love with the smell since i've got a billion other smells to deal with. It does it's job and its getting rid of my shaving bumps and my stomach feels so soft and smooth.

The tub can be a pain to deal with because water gets into there, so what I did was take a squeeze bottle of a product that I was not using anymore (which was clean&clear's facial toner) and cleaned it out well. I made sure it was completely clean and then I took a big funnel and slid it in, then poured the scrub in, I did have to use a stick to push the scrub down, it took a while but then it all fit in there. Be sure to make sure it's a big enough bottle, or you can do half and half. I also took the top sticker off of the cap of the tub and stuck it onto the clean and clear bottle just so I could stop thinking about how horrible clean and clears products work anyways.

So now all I have to do is squeeze from the bottle.

on 3/26/2008 10:53:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I just bought this last night from Walmart and I must say that I actually prefer it over B&BW's sugar scrubs. The scrub itself is amazing, washes away easily, doesn't feel greasy, and smells absolutely delicious. An AWESOME sized jar at a WONDERFUL price makes this my new HG sugar scrub! It's so effective that one use has helped to diminish the keratosis pilaris on the backs of my arms! Would recommend highly to others.

on 12/30/2007 9:36:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is the best product ever. The scent is awesome and the scrub is not greasy feeling at all. It rinses clean and left my skin feeling really soft and moisturized. I will definitely buy this scrub again, I love it and it was only like $5 at Wal-mart. I also have the Brazilian Nut body butter, shaving lotion, and foaming face wash, I can't get enough of this scent!

on 11/9/2007 10:37:00 AM

Like some of the other reviewers have said, this is a great product that performs like something you'd get from a high-end retailer and costs a fraction of the price. It's not overly greasy, exfoliates well and actually leaves your skin soft rather than oily. The packaging doesn't leak, it smells great, and it's really really cheap! For combating winter skin, it's perfect. I also find that it primes your skin really well for applying almost any kind of self-tanner, too. Great product.

I use it with an exfoliating mitt for extra mileage-seems to be the way to go, at least for me.

Top Rated Tree Hut Products