July 28, 2014 | 1827 users online

Body Scrubs - Tree Hut - Tree Hut Brazilian Nut Sugar Scrub

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/5/2008 8:53:00 PM More reviews by lesliexyang

I'M IN LOVE! $6 for a huge tub and a little of this goes a long ways. I'm in love with the smell since i've got a billion other smells to deal with. It does it's job and its getting rid of my shaving bumps and my stomach feels so soft and smooth.

The tub can be a pain to deal with because water gets into there, so what I did was take a squeeze bottle of a product that I was not using anymore (which was clean&clear's facial toner) and cleaned it out well. I made sure it was completely clean and then I took a big funnel and slid it in, then poured the scrub in, I did have to use a stick to push the scrub down, it took a while but then it all fit in there. Be sure to make sure it's a big enough bottle, or you can do half and half. I also took the top sticker off of the cap of the tub and stuck it onto the clean and clear bottle just so I could stop thinking about how horrible clean and clears products work anyways.

So now all I have to do is squeeze from the bottle.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/26/2008 10:53:00 AM More reviews by BEjunkie

I just bought this last night from Walmart and I must say that I actually prefer it over B&BW's sugar scrubs. The scrub itself is amazing, washes away easily, doesn't feel greasy, and smells absolutely delicious. An AWESOME sized jar at a WONDERFUL price makes this my new HG sugar scrub! It's so effective that one use has helped to diminish the keratosis pilaris on the backs of my arms! Would recommend highly to others.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2007 9:36:00 PM More reviews by black55

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is the best product ever. The scent is awesome and the scrub is not greasy feeling at all. It rinses clean and left my skin feeling really soft and moisturized. I will definitely buy this scrub again, I love it and it was only like $5 at Wal-mart. I also have the Brazilian Nut body butter, shaving lotion, and foaming face wash, I can't get enough of this scent!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/9/2007 10:37:00 AM More reviews by Gabriel679

Like some of the other reviewers have said, this is a great product that performs like something you'd get from a high-end retailer and costs a fraction of the price. It's not overly greasy, exfoliates well and actually leaves your skin soft rather than oily. The packaging doesn't leak, it smells great, and it's really really cheap! For combating winter skin, it's perfect. I also find that it primes your skin really well for applying almost any kind of self-tanner, too. Great product.

I use it with an exfoliating mitt for extra mileage-seems to be the way to go, at least for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/12/2007 7:35:00 AM More reviews by Cinnamon1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I got this in the Original scent, not Brazilian Nut. I'm pretty sure the only difference is the fragrance. It took me forever to try this product because I don't like sugar scrubs. I find them way too greasy and I don't like the "film" they leave on your skin. This is the first sugar scrub I've tried that performs well AND doesn't leave you coated with a layer of grease. And these are dirt cheap. UPDATE 11/30/07: When I repurchased, I got the Brazilian Nut scent, and it is DELICIOUS. Num, num, num... I also discovered that I can use this scrub *before* I shave, and not only does it leave my skin so incredibly smooth that I almost don't even need shaving cream, it also doesn't clog up my razor with greasy gunk. This one's a wiener. Upgrading my rating from four lippies to five.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2007 11:00:00 PM More reviews by linadaze

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I can't believe how many times I've walked passed this amazing product at Walmart and did not pick it up. It is seriously the perfect sugar scrub. It smells like a hazel nut frapoccino, feels great on my legs, rinses well, lasts a long time, and doesn't cost much ;) I love it and highly recommend it. Now I want to try all the nutty Tree Hut stuff.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2007 10:02:00 PM More reviews by Jessica1116

I bought this scrub last weekend. It's great! It cost about $5, however, it is really worth it. It left my skin VERY smooth and rinsed off easily. I will definetly continue to buy this product!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2007 6:37:00 PM More reviews by morganlayne_h

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

An awesome sugar scrub. Smells really nice, like the lotion/body butter but with more of a coffee note. The only drawback is the packaging- it's in a tub which means scooping out globs w/ your hands. But for $5 you get a lot of scrub & it's worth a little extra effort.