September 30, 2014 | 1333 users online

Makeup Brushes - Everyday Minerals - New Flat Top Brush

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/9/2010 2:34:00 PM More reviews by Nokomi

This is the best brush for liquid foundation! I have tried so many expensive brushes and this is by far my favorite.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2010 2:16:00 PM More reviews by beautymark86

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this brush! I use Bare Minerals, and i"m not a fan of their brushes at all! I really wanted to find a brush that would give me that smooth flawless finish with my mineral makeup, and THIS IS IT!! This product is soo soft, doesnt shed, and after you wash it..the brush hairs stay tightly packed together (unlike the bare mineral ones) Anyone who uses mineral makeup and is looking for a good brush should definitely try this one out!! :)

rated 4 of 5 on 4/8/2010 8:41:00 AM More reviews by mamaara

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

It is a great brush for EDM base (I'm using matte and intensive). So soft, not to puffy, which can give me a good coverage though with some extra time because of the size. If only EDM launch a wider brush. I love their bristles, though it's synthetic but still has smooth kinda silky touch.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2010 10:00:00 PM More reviews by jingleszz

This adorable thing is neat. It is not too big nor small so it can easily be tucked into a make-up bag.

It has very dense bristles and gives great coverage with my EDM foundation / NR finishing powder. Definitely recommend it for the price.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/29/2010 10:45:00 PM More reviews by swhandamari

it turns out that i just don't like the way synthetic brushes grab on my mineral foundation/blush powder. i prefer natural bristles (be it goat, sable or squirrel). They hold and transfer powder better IMO.
Pros: ideal shape, purse friendly, soft bristles.
Cons: synthetic bristles just won't grab mineral powder as good as natural ones.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2010 12:02:00 AM More reviews by ldnallen

I really love this brush. Bases go on smoothly with it and I'm just over all impressed with it's performance. I really like that it's synthetic and for ten dollars you'd be hard pressed to find a better brush. Really easy to clean too.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/28/2010 7:51:00 AM More reviews by gloomyle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this brush, I actually brought this in a set a few years ago along with the normal kabuki brush! both i love to apply mineral foundation and translucent powder to my face.
It buffs nicely on my face looking flawless!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2010 12:17:00 PM More reviews by george3b

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

After reading the other reviews that say this brush is too dense etc etc, I wonder whether I am reviewing the same brush? This is no way dense. The fibres are completely moveable, picks up just the right amount of product and is small enough to be able to get around the contours of my face, like around the nose. It leaves no streaks on my face whatsoever. Application is completely even. I find that the trick with mineral m/u anyway is to use a little at a time. I dont put loads on the lid then swirl then tap off excess. I just put a little on the lid then swirl then buff on my face and if I feel I need more coverage then I repeat the process.

This brush is amazingly soft! I cannot stress this any further. I have been using some BE face brush for years and never bothered changing because I thought that that is how brushes are meant to feel - a bit "brushy". I bought this along with my usual fdtns just to try it or to have a spare brush and I am just left gobsmacked at how soft and comfortable it feels on your skin. I cant explain how good it is. No tugging or pulling of the skin no matter how much you buff it in. If someone was putting this on you and you had your eyes closed you would think that they were just running some fluff over your face. This is really good! Everyone using mineral m/u should try it.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/24/2010 12:03:00 AM More reviews by souplada79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I don't understand the great reviews for this brush. I bought it mainly for my mineral foundation and thought it was doing a pretty decent job. It wasn't until I had to go back to the BE flawless face brush (after washing this brush and waiting for it to dry) that I realized just how bad of a brush this is for mineral foundation. True, this bristles on this brush are way softer and provides a more comfortable application compared to the rough bristles of BE's brushes. BUT, I found that my foundation did not last as long when applied with this brush. I feel like the powder is just sitting on top of my skin. At least with BE's flawless face brush, the powder is buffed right on my skin so it lasts all day.

I since then moved on to Laura Mercier's mineral foundation and use her brush as well. It's also as rough as BE's brush, but at least the makeup stays put. As for this flat top brush. It's just sitting in my makeup bag. If anyone wants it, let me know.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/19/2010 12:12:00 AM More reviews by DariaNeverGrowsUp

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Other Eyes: Other

I am really surprised at how much I like this brush. I use it with the Bare Escentuals foundation and it works better than the BE brushes which are more expensive. It evenly distributes the product for me and gives great coverage. I'm sure there is something better out there but you cannot beat this for the price! Great buy!