Everyday Minerals New Flat Top Brush

on 4/13/2010 7:19:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

Love!

I won't use my EM powder with any other brushes, this is made for EM products, and it works wonder! Soft, stay clean, grabs great amount of powder!

Love!

on 4/10/2010 7:14:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I had one that I used and abused for a long time like 3 years, and it finally broke-I think because I washed it the wrong way and let water go down into the ferrule (silver part). After that, I bought 2 b/c I can't be without this brush. It gives very flawless, full coverage when used with powder. I use it to apply my MAC MSFN over my foundation when I want a really made-up, professional look. So flawless! It can apply too thickly if you are crazy with it though. The bristles are ridiculously soft and I like that when you clean them, they really get clean, no product is left -the top is white so you can see if there's any remaining makeup on them. They are easy to clean too. No bleeding b/c there's no dye I think and BEST OF ALL, no smell at all Really a high, high quality brush. My other brushes are mostly MAC, and I rate this up there with them.

on 4/9/2010 2:34:00 PM

This is the best brush for liquid foundation! I have tried so many expensive brushes and this is by far my favorite.

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

I absolutely love this brush! I use Bare Minerals, and i"m not a fan of their brushes at all! I really wanted to find a brush that would give me that smooth flawless finish with my mineral makeup, and THIS IS IT!! This product is soo soft, doesnt shed, and after you wash it..the brush hairs stay tightly packed together (unlike the bare mineral ones) Anyone who uses mineral makeup and is looking for a good brush should definitely try this one out!! :)

on 4/8/2010 8:41:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

It is a great brush for EDM base (I'm using matte and intensive). So soft, not to puffy, which can give me a good coverage though with some extra time because of the size. If only EDM launch a wider brush. I love their bristles, though it's synthetic but still has smooth kinda silky touch.

on 4/5/2010 10:00:00 PM

This adorable thing is neat. It is not too big nor small so it can easily be tucked into a make-up bag.

It has very dense bristles and gives great coverage with my EDM foundation / NR finishing powder. Definitely recommend it for the price.

on 3/29/2010 10:45:00 PM

it turns out that i just don't like the way synthetic brushes grab on my mineral foundation/blush powder. i prefer natural bristles (be it goat, sable or squirrel). They hold and transfer powder better IMO.
Pros: ideal shape, purse friendly, soft bristles.
Cons: synthetic bristles just won't grab mineral powder as good as natural ones.

on 3/29/2010 12:02:00 AM

I really love this brush. Bases go on smoothly with it and I'm just over all impressed with it's performance. I really like that it's synthetic and for ten dollars you'd be hard pressed to find a better brush. Really easy to clean too.

on 3/28/2010 7:51:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

I love this brush, I actually brought this in a set a few years ago along with the normal kabuki brush! both i love to apply mineral foundation and translucent powder to my face.
It buffs nicely on my face looking flawless!

on 3/24/2010 12:17:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

After reading the other reviews that say this brush is too dense etc etc, I wonder whether I am reviewing the same brush? This is no way dense. The fibres are completely moveable, picks up just the right amount of product and is small enough to be able to get around the contours of my face, like around the nose. It leaves no streaks on my face whatsoever. Application is completely even. I find that the trick with mineral m/u anyway is to use a little at a time. I dont put loads on the lid then swirl then tap off excess. I just put a little on the lid then swirl then buff on my face and if I feel I need more coverage then I repeat the process.

This brush is amazingly soft! I cannot stress this any further. I have been using some BE face brush for years and never bothered changing because I thought that that is how brushes are meant to feel - a bit "brushy". I bought this along with my usual fdtns just to try it or to have a spare brush and I am just left gobsmacked at how soft and comfortable it feels on your skin. I cant explain how good it is. No tugging or pulling of the skin no matter how much you buff it in. If someone was putting this on you and you had your eyes closed you would think that they were just running some fluff over your face. This is really good! Everyone using mineral m/u should try it.

Popular Makeup Brushes