July 31, 2014 | 2049 users online

Lip Gloss - Bare Escentuals - Buxom Lips- Dolly

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2009 1:21:00 PM More reviews by genesis81

I had been reading how great BE lip products were so I decided to give it a try when I was at sephora recently. I absolutely love this gloss. It is a beautiful color, is not sticky, and has a little tingle to it. The downside is obviously the price bc $18 for lipgloss is a lot but I am willing to spend if it is something I really like. I am looking forward to purchasing more of BE's glosses.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/26/2009 1:37:00 PM More reviews by Floridaisa

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this as a delux sample from Sephora. I love it! It's the perfect mauve/brown shade. YLBB on me. Great texture and I love the minty taste.
The only reason I would not purchase is the price. To much $ for gloss.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2009 2:44:00 PM More reviews by mp62406

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I just bought this lip gloss, and I am in love. It has a nice mauve color to it.. very natural looking. This is my first Buxom lip gloss purchase, but I am sure I will be buying another. I have natural full lips.. but I believe it perfects your lips into a nice pout. Not sticky.. unlike most lip glosses it leaves your lips feeling great...

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2009 7:05:00 PM More reviews by marcellewood

I received this (a small version) as a free gift at Sephora and I love it. It's the perfect pink / mauve shade for my pale ivory skin tone. I like the texture - thick but not sticky - and I love the minty / spicy taste (I think this is supposed to be the plumping effect). I have full lips naturally so I can't attest to any plumping but it does create a nice smooth base with a soft sheen. My only two complaints - it's expensive at around $18 for a small tube and it's not that long-lasting i.e. it's not really long wearing. Regardless, I'll definitely be buying this again as soon as my small size runs out. I might even try a few other colors in the Buxom Lips family.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2009 5:45:00 PM More reviews by bbrox

I really like this colour because i can transform it into a nude lip. I dont like that it doesnt plump my lips that much. i have thin lips and i wanted a lip gloss that would make them appear larger. I did feel the tingle, but i didnt see a result. I am so glad that i got it for free at ULTA but I would not get this again.

EDIT- i love this product now. i think it just needed some time to get used to. anyways, this is my fav lip gloss. nice color and i LOVE the tingling feeling it gives me. i will continue to buy even for the price

rated 4 of 5 on 2/14/2009 7:29:00 PM More reviews by SageWisdom

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

A lovely mauve - neutral shade. I say neutral because I think this is the perfect mauve shade for all skin tones. I just wish the product had a brush for the lip wand that distributes the same amount of product as the doe foot lip wand. I think a brush would provide a better application. Nevertheless, a must have lip gloss colour @ BE..

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2009 4:02:00 PM More reviews by semor211

I love this! Wish the packaging was a little sleeker and that it wasn't as expensive, but I like it a lot and will most likely repurchase when I run out.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2009 7:04:00 PM More reviews by platt

I like this lip gloss a lot. It has great staying power and isn't too sticky like Stila lip glazes. The color is the color of my lips just better.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/6/2009 5:57:00 PM More reviews by poeticdancer

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is currently my favourite lipgloss. It's not too sticky, gives my lips a nice minty tingle, and adds a bit of colour. I got this from Sephora as a Beauty Insider free deluxe sample but I will purchase another one when I run out.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/27/2009 3:17:00 AM More reviews by tinytara11

Really great lipgloss, like my natural color but better. I like the cinnamon and find the staying power better than many other glosses. It's a keeper.