July 22, 2014 | 1374 users online

Lip Treatments - Burt's Bees - Replenishing Lip Balm with Pomegranate Oil

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2012 2:23:00 PM More reviews by greta23

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is one of my favorites. Perfect hint of rosy color. Great moisturizer for lips. Great price. Its definitely a repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2012 2:18:00 PM More reviews by catherinebcf

This is probably my most used beauty product of all time. Well, OK, at least in the last year or so. I have one of these in every bag, next to my bed, in the pocket of my coats, in my travel bag... I remember I tried it high school, and actually didn't like it. I think I felt that it gave my lips too much color or wasn't as moisturizing as the waxy Burt's Bees lip balms I'd always use. Well, it's been a long time since I've used those original wax lip balms (which never even worked that well anyway.. I think I was just convinced they worked because they would tingle...) but THIS has become an HG-status, everyday staple. I think I first heard of it when Cindy Crawford said she uses it. It really does add color to my pigmented lips, which many sheer balms don't, but it's a translucent sort of natural healthy reddish color - like a thinner, slightly darker version of NYX Mega shine lip gloss in Plush Red (but the same idea of a kind of translucent red color)... The finish is kind of like, the lips equivalent to red jelly nail polish for nails. It's just a beautiful color, very moisturizing, takes just a second to apply, and looks fresh and natural. Plus, the price point is great (I try to buy them on sale and in two-packs from drugstore.com, which makes them even cheaper) and of course, it's not tested on animals. There's nothing particularly great about the packaging, but I gave it a 5 because I don't have any complaints either. It's standard and practical.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/19/2012 6:22:00 PM More reviews by Jakkieee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Honestly, whoever likes this does not have chapped or dry lips. I have really make dry and chapped lips and this does nothing, though I continue to use it because I have 3 tubes of it. Maybe it's causing the chapped lips.

The consistency is very thin and greasy and it comes off the lips easily and naturally dry's up.

It has a raspberry tint to it that does slightly tint your lips.

There are other better burts bees lip balms. This is the shittier one.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2012 1:01:00 AM More reviews by herngc

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is my holy grail! i am such a big fan of burts bees. I always use this to prime my lips with this before i put on my lip liner. Its such a great product.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/7/2012 7:22:00 AM More reviews by littlecutefishy

this lip balm is probably the longest lasting lipbalm when you apply it. it can last a good 5-6 hours no problem, and is really hydrating and helps stop my lips from getting chapped. the only downside is the smell- it doesnt smell very good to me, kind of like a cross between beetroot and tomato lol. i dont like the scent but i guess it wont matter too much since is an awesome product

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/23/2012 10:14:00 PM More reviews by babyjane14

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

Out of all the Burt's Bee's lip balms I've tried this was the better one but I wouldn't recommend these for anyone with very dry lips. I am now on Accutane and this just doesn't cut it any more and thanks to Paula's Choice I've realised why I get that tingly feeling from these balms, they have irritating ingredients. I did like this because it doesn't have that waxy feel unlike the Honey Formula and I didn't notice much irritation. I won't be repurchasing though.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2012 11:47:00 AM More reviews by kikulicious

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

Move over LipIce/Neutrogena/Kiehl's/Body Shop. Here's a product that doesn't have that icky synthetic fragrance/come off as too sticky. It's also moisturizing, and doesn't cake. Definitely a thumbs up + will repurchase!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/20/2012 3:55:00 AM More reviews by Robints

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This lip balm can ALWAYS be found on me. I need it to live at this point. Just kidding about that of course, but seriously this product and I are best friends! I first started using it about a year ago when I visited San Francisco and my lips became SUPER dry so I would apply it at night before I went to sleep and in the morning and only had to reply it a few times through out the day (mostly after eating). Now I am back home in Hawaii where its mostly warm so I only have to apply it in the morning and I am good! Bottom line- Product is reasonably priced, makes lips feel INCREDIBLY soft, a little goes a long way, comes in other great versions, all natural, worth a try!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2012 7:57:00 AM More reviews by emmamulligan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This is a great product, but it costs a little more than I'm willing to spend on it.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/9/2012 6:45:00 PM More reviews by EAPK12

I love everything about this lip balm but there is one thing I can't get over.
When ever I use it, it leaves a bad taste in my mouth that burns in the back of my throat. I don't have any problems with the other flavors of Burt's Bees.