October 22, 2014 | 2149 users online

Lip Treatments - Burt's Bees - Replenishing Lip Balm with Pomegranate Oil

rated 2 of 5 on 11/3/2012 5:25:00 AM More reviews by CitrusT

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

As with the grapefruit lip balm, this didn't moisturize my lips- yet it is slightly more moisturizing than the grapefruit. I wouldn't recommend this to those who suffer from dry or chapped lips. The balm doesn't have a high emollient feel to it- it feels waxy on the lips. It could be worn underneath lip gloss, but not alone (for me).

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2012 10:01:00 PM More reviews by franchen

I can't stop putting it on my lips! I like it because it replenishes my lips and made from natural ingredients. It is gone in a few hours though, not like other lip balm, they stay there forever like a petroleum jelly! I still like it because it proves that it's organic.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2012 11:37:00 AM More reviews by surai

OMG! Why didn't I try this before.. I have extreeemely dry lips so I was on the look-out for the best lip balm out there.. I actually love Clinique Superbalm which was the only balm that worked for me.. but since it's a bit expensive, I have to find for cheaper alternative..It's not waxy, not heavy, it does not exfoliate the inner lining of my lips that gives you the white inner lining on your lips after several minutes of using a lip product (i hope u know what i mean)..it lasts long during this fall weather, it doesn't irritate my lips (unlike Carmex, Body Shop), it's not drying after using it in the long run (unlike Kiehl's #1) and it's cheap (unlike Clinique Superbalm).. but performance-wise (I still love Clinique).. I also love the natural tint that it gives my lips..so happy for this discovery..

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2012 12:53:00 PM More reviews by cupcakelover67

This is a great lip balm! I tried this yesterday & I already fell In love with it. I felt like my carmex wasn't working for me so while I was at the store getting more face wash, I found this at the counter! My friend had it before, it gave her a nice rosy tint. So I bought it & I love it! It's really moisturizing & has a very nice tint plus I love this formula so much! I've tried a lot of lip balms in my day, & this one is an all time fave! Repurchasing to the max!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2012 2:23:00 PM More reviews by greta23

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is one of my favorites. Perfect hint of rosy color. Great moisturizer for lips. Great price. Its definitely a repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2012 2:18:00 PM More reviews by catherinebcf

This is probably my most used beauty product of all time. Well, OK, at least in the last year or so. I have one of these in every bag, next to my bed, in the pocket of my coats, in my travel bag... I remember I tried it high school, and actually didn't like it. I think I felt that it gave my lips too much color or wasn't as moisturizing as the waxy Burt's Bees lip balms I'd always use. Well, it's been a long time since I've used those original wax lip balms (which never even worked that well anyway.. I think I was just convinced they worked because they would tingle...) but THIS has become an HG-status, everyday staple. I think I first heard of it when Cindy Crawford said she uses it. It really does add color to my pigmented lips, which many sheer balms don't, but it's a translucent sort of natural healthy reddish color - like a thinner, slightly darker version of NYX Mega shine lip gloss in Plush Red (but the same idea of a kind of translucent red color)... The finish is kind of like, the lips equivalent to red jelly nail polish for nails. It's just a beautiful color, very moisturizing, takes just a second to apply, and looks fresh and natural. Plus, the price point is great (I try to buy them on sale and in two-packs from drugstore.com, which makes them even cheaper) and of course, it's not tested on animals. There's nothing particularly great about the packaging, but I gave it a 5 because I don't have any complaints either. It's standard and practical.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/19/2012 6:22:00 PM More reviews by Jakkieee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Honestly, whoever likes this product does not have chapped or dry lips or has never used a great chapstick.. I have really make dry and chapped lips and this does nothing but add some shine, a light raspberry color and scent. The consistency is very thin and greasy and it comes off the lips easily. It does not last long on the lips at all. It's as if it evaporates.

Currently I use it to thin down lipstick. There are other better burts bees lip balms. This is the shittier one.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2012 1:01:00 AM More reviews by herngc

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my holy grail! i am such a big fan of burts bees. I always use this to prime my lips with this before i put on my lip liner. Its such a great product.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/7/2012 7:22:00 AM More reviews by littlecutefishy

this lip balm is probably the longest lasting lipbalm when you apply it. it can last a good 5-6 hours no problem, and is really hydrating and helps stop my lips from getting chapped. the only downside is the smell- it doesnt smell very good to me, kind of like a cross between beetroot and tomato lol. i dont like the scent but i guess it wont matter too much since is an awesome product

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/23/2012 10:14:00 PM More reviews by babyjane14

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

Out of all the Burt's Bee's lip balms I've tried this was the better one but I wouldn't recommend these for anyone with very dry lips. I am now on Accutane and this just doesn't cut it any more and thanks to Paula's Choice I've realised why I get that tingly feeling from these balms, they have irritating ingredients. I did like this because it doesn't have that waxy feel unlike the Honey Formula and I didn't notice much irritation. I won't be repurchasing though.