November 27, 2014 | 1570 users online

Lip Treatments - Burt's Bees - Replenishing Lip Balm with Pomegranate Oil

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2012 8:18:00 PM More reviews by KalmiaB

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Other, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is exactly what I want in a balm with a bit of color to it. One light swipe and enough color for ME, anyway. It's even enough to leave the house with. The other BB lip shimmers deposited much too much color, no matter how little I applied.
Some posters have mentioned the scent or taste - I found nothing unpleasant about this balm.

I can see where a stick will last for ages, so it's pretty economical. Fingers don't touch it either, so it's easy to carry in a purse and apply with no mess.

This is something I can use on my lips with NO MIRROR. I can just swipe it and feel confident. I think I'd give up all my other lippies in favor of this one, if I had to.

I'm using up those other BB lip shimmers as a cuticle oiler before bed!!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2012 3:08:00 PM More reviews by kxtreme16

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I never really saw the big buzz over Burt's Bees and I usually leaned towards baby lips or eos. But Randalls (my local grocery store) didn't have those brands so I got stuck with this. I must admit, i DEFINITELY underestimated how good this is! Literally, I apply it at least 5 times a day (I'm a chapstick fanatic). And i LOVE it. It has the perfect tint of color and moisturizes my lips perfectly. This is my number 1 must-have for the winter!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2012 2:31:00 PM More reviews by dee0219

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This is my standby lip balm to keep my lips hydrated and soft. I will say that when I experience dryness and cracking (a few an far between occurrence), this lip balm is just too lightweight to handle it, and doesn't do anything in the way of healing. Other than that, it's the best lip balm I've used for daily hydration, and I've been a loyal customer of the Burt's Bees lip balm line since 2005.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/13/2012 4:34:00 PM More reviews by Debdeb123

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I have lips from hell. Pretty much always dry or cracking (to the point of scabs or bleeding), previously the only thing that sorted them out was the creamy blistex stuff in a tube but I have been struggling to find it.
Anyway, I found this in Holland and Barrett instead, i was looking for a balm without menthol etc. as that always seems to irritate and this has none of those things.
My lips aren't cured but they are better, the taste of this balm isn't overpowering or sickly like some lipbalms and I think the price is pretty good too.
Will probably buy this again as it is stocked in plenty of places.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/3/2012 5:25:00 AM More reviews by CitrusT

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

As with the grapefruit lip balm, this didn't moisturize my lips- yet it is slightly more moisturizing than the grapefruit. I wouldn't recommend this to those who suffer from dry or chapped lips. The balm doesn't have a high emollient feel to it- it feels waxy on the lips. It could be worn underneath lip gloss, but not alone (for me).

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2012 10:01:00 PM More reviews by franchen

I can't stop putting it on my lips! I like it because it replenishes my lips and made from natural ingredients. It is gone in a few hours though, not like other lip balm, they stay there forever like a petroleum jelly! I still like it because it proves that it's organic.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2012 11:37:00 AM More reviews by surai

OMG! Why didn't I try this before.. I have extreeemely dry lips so I was on the look-out for the best lip balm out there.. I actually love Clinique Superbalm which was the only balm that worked for me.. but since it's a bit expensive, I have to find for cheaper alternative..It's not waxy, not heavy, it does not exfoliate the inner lining of my lips that gives you the white inner lining on your lips after several minutes of using a lip product (i hope u know what i mean)..it lasts long during this fall weather, it doesn't irritate my lips (unlike Carmex, Body Shop), it's not drying after using it in the long run (unlike Kiehl's #1) and it's cheap (unlike Clinique Superbalm).. but performance-wise (I still love Clinique).. I also love the natural tint that it gives my lips..so happy for this discovery..

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2012 12:53:00 PM More reviews by cupcakelover67

This is a great lip balm! I tried this yesterday & I already fell In love with it. I felt like my carmex wasn't working for me so while I was at the store getting more face wash, I found this at the counter! My friend had it before, it gave her a nice rosy tint. So I bought it & I love it! It's really moisturizing & has a very nice tint plus I love this formula so much! I've tried a lot of lip balms in my day, & this one is an all time fave! Repurchasing to the max!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2012 2:23:00 PM More reviews by greta23

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is one of my favorites. Perfect hint of rosy color. Great moisturizer for lips. Great price. Its definitely a repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2012 2:18:00 PM More reviews by catherinebcf

This is probably my most used beauty product of all time. Well, OK, at least in the last year or so. I have one of these in every bag, next to my bed, in the pocket of my coats, in my travel bag... I remember I tried it high school, and actually didn't like it. I think I felt that it gave my lips too much color or wasn't as moisturizing as the waxy Burt's Bees lip balms I'd always use. Well, it's been a long time since I've used those original wax lip balms (which never even worked that well anyway.. I think I was just convinced they worked because they would tingle...) but THIS has become an HG-status, everyday staple. I think I first heard of it when Cindy Crawford said she uses it. It really does add color to my pigmented lips, which many sheer balms don't, but it's a translucent sort of natural healthy reddish color - like a thinner, slightly darker version of NYX Mega shine lip gloss in Plush Red (but the same idea of a kind of translucent red color)... The finish is kind of like, the lips equivalent to red jelly nail polish for nails. It's just a beautiful color, very moisturizing, takes just a second to apply, and looks fresh and natural. Plus, the price point is great (I try to buy them on sale and in two-packs from drugstore.com, which makes them even cheaper) and of course, it's not tested on animals. There's nothing particularly great about the packaging, but I gave it a 5 because I don't have any complaints either. It's standard and practical.