October 2, 2014 | 1880 users online

Mascara - Christian Dior - Diorshow Black Out Mascara

rated 4 of 5 on 7/10/2011 1:44:00 PM More reviews by maebee22

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I use this Black Out over Extase for the dramatic eyes I love. This is my HG and perfect combination product. I know there are cheaper alternatives in the drug store and this is a product that has to be thrown out every three months but I have tried all of those and nothing makes my lashes so beautiful. I just have to cut back on other areas, like my chocolate addiction. I have to say that this is a splurge that I will not give up no matter what the naysayers have to say.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2011 12:39:00 PM More reviews by Lovely32

Perfect. Everything you want with a lovely Mascara. Brush is perfect. Right size, so there is no problems with application or accidently messing up the job. I have CD's DiorShow Waterproof mascara also, and find that Im always getting mascara all over the place as the brush is too big for my small eye lashes. The Blackout is perfect, it exends my lashes, and there is no clumping. Ive used alot of mascara's in my lifetime, and Im very happy with this one. Yes its expensive, however you'll get your money's worth.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2011 11:05:00 PM More reviews by Bahamian

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this stuff. Gives me everything I need in a mascara: Volume, length and ultra blackness. I just don't like the price!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2011 11:30:00 AM More reviews by nlutes

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this mascara and am never without a tube. Although it's expensive, I find that it lasts for a long time, especially if you're not using it as a daily mascara (I tend to use on the tips of my lashes during the day and for nights out).

Some people don't like this mascara as it is wet and can get clumpy --- I would say it just takes careful application and a bit of getting used to.

I have never found anything that is so good at all-around volume and length. I prefer this to regular Diorshow because it's blacker and I find it is better for multiple coats.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2011 8:28:00 PM More reviews by sweetcheekss

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Is it possible to fall in love with a mascara? I can't stress enough how amazing this mascara is. I use it after a coat or two of the regular Diorshow mascara, and I had multiple questions about wearing falsies. It adds extreme volume, seperates, lengthens and darkens. This product can't possibly be improved. The formula is wet and extremely black and pigmented. The scent is faint- nothing wrong with it, the packaging is beautiful and althought it is a bit pricey, whenever I run out of this I will RUN to the store to buy another. Definitely my HG mascara. In love. Wish I could give it 10 stars, I have no idea why there are bad reviews.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2011 8:17:00 AM More reviews by injectlove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Bought this instead of the regular Diorshow as they were offering a mini eye shadow palette as a GWP. Very happy with it overall, makes my lashes long and black, and doesn't clump or make them feel like sandpaper.

If only the price wasn't such a rort in Aus!!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/19/2011 1:42:00 AM More reviews by rallu

This is almost as good as Diorshow but a little less volume and gets clumpy. The color is really black in the tube but u can't see the difference on the lashes.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/17/2011 1:46:00 AM More reviews by sheepy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This mascara is no good. It has a high profile reputation but with low quality performance. The brush is awful, and it goes on clumpy and sloppy...... I really wanted to love it after hearing all the praise on reviews and from magazines, but it just didn't do it for me. It kind of reminds me of the Wet N Wild Megalash mascara.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/16/2011 11:42:00 PM More reviews by beachxobunnii

I didnt think that mascara could ever be "too dark." But for my complextion, i can only use this for a night out. The famous brush is awesome, but after my tube runs out, i'll be sticking to strictly normal diorshow in black.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/18/2011 9:05:00 PM More reviews by oldfashionluvergirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

I personally didn't like this mascara. When I started out on my mascara hunt, I tried this one, for a 16 year old girl I liked it so much! As time went on I found better products... Sorry Diorshow. Ladies if you really want a really expensive luxury mascara I guess you can get this one. But if you want to have those sexy long lashes, skip this one. Although it does give some a little sexiness to your lashes it's not really worth the money.