October 21, 2014 | 1234 users online

Concealers - L'Oreal - Infallible Concealer

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/5/2007 7:29:00 PM More reviews by punkrockzoie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Terrible stuff. I could do like 5 coats for my dark circles and it still wouldn't cover. I don't know what happened. It used to work so well. Oh well, I'm going to try PanStik by Max Factor. I heard that stuff is densely pigmented.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/25/2007 2:33:00 AM More reviews by queensupreme

This product worked for my purple-y dark circles. I find that it covers better than any other concealer that I've had, including Benefit Boing. I also find that it works better with eye cream underneath, and it won't "clump" as much (not sure what the proper word is, but it's the way the concealer gets when too much is applied). I would definitely buy this again, even though its $11 for a teeny tube. I've been using it for around 2 months and probably 1/5 is gone already. Nevertheless, it works for me.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/23/2007 10:32:00 PM More reviews by suerte99

L'oreal L'oreal. Why must you price yourself out of my consideration while I'm at Wal Mart? Unless I have a $2.00 coupon, I never buy you!

Well. The packaging AGAIN is a strip of plastic across the tube. 3 tubes had been opened and tested. Sucks.

This product was thick enough to stand on its own and the color match was good...so I liked that.

I'll buy this again because this concealer got me through the summer.

So until I find something else...I'll clip my Sunday coupons and try to match them up with a sale at Wal Mart or CVS.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2007 4:12:00 AM More reviews by Paulygirl21

I rarely dabble in L'oreal products, as I haven't had much success with them in the past, namely cosmetic products. Not to mention, they're a bit on the pricey side for drugstore makeup. That said, I was rather pleased and pleasantly surprised with this product. It does (successfully) cover my circles, but you may have to build a little. Seems to be doing a good job at keeping that awake and refrreshed look so far. Will update later as my use progresses.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/9/2007 1:50:00 PM More reviews by sharopooks

This is not a perfect product but it's arguably the best drugstore concealer I've ever tried, so thanks MUA for pointing me to it. First off, the color match is so wonderful - I'm an Asian MMM/GGG & the medium/deep shade is perfect! This stick concealer is dry enough to stay put (wet wands ones never work for me) but soft enough to blend well & not pull skin. Buildable coverage, which is nice. But on that note, I find I have to lay it on a bit thick under my eyes, which is fine because it doesn't cake. As far as drugstore concealers go, this is a very nice find! I would purchase again when I don't feel the desire to shell out for the high end stuff.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/4/2007 4:37:00 PM More reviews by Livn2large

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I must say, I'm surprised at some of the raves about this concealer. I purchased this product based on the reviews here, but I'm very disappointed in its performance. I dont' find the concealer emollient enough to use on my dark circles, and it's not thick enough to really conceal blemishes and capillaries. Considering the quality of the packaging, I think L'Oreal really has chutzpah to charge over $11.00 suggested retail for this concealer. The only thing I think it has going for it is the color match I get; I purchased Light which is perfect for my NW20 complexion. I get better concealment (at a better price) with either NYC or Physician's Formula products.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/2/2007 12:55:00 PM More reviews by bebejacket

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This appears to be marketed for undereye circles. The finish and coverage of this product were not suitable, IMO, for that purpose. Not enough coverage, and it has a dry, matte texture. I can't tell you how much I dislike "buildable coverage". A concealer should cover with minimal product application! I need a ton of this to cover my circles, even with a good color match. Dry, wrinkly, crepe-y mess is what Im left with, when using this for my undereye circles.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/23/2007 9:25:00 PM More reviews by Jenls27

I like this product. I went swimming one weekend and even though I wore sun screen I tanned quite a bit. I needed a darker shade quickly. I bought this on a whim and was surprised by how well it covered and how long it lasts. I cried for hours one day while driving home over a break up and when I looked in the mirror my concealer still looked pretty great. Needless to say I was impressed. I usually use Lancome's Effercenes which I think is just one step better than Infallible.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/23/2007 12:20:00 PM More reviews by mined23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Ok, maybe it's me because I have dark undereye circles; but this concealer was a complete waste of my precious money. It didn't cover AT ALL, had this really weird texture. Too little product for the price. As I glide it under my eyes, it was almost translucent (NOT the point of concealer really). Maybe it would work for someone who needs just a little bit of coverage.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/22/2007 8:40:00 PM More reviews by cerecita

the packaging is real pretty and great cuz u can see the actual color through the see-through top
... im impressed with this product
it covers like a liquid but goes on soo easy and feels like powder when applying...EASY to BLEND!
a breeze! really brightens my eye area

UPDATE: its now winter here, and boyyee does THIS SUCK!!!!!!!!! it pronounces the dryness flakiness under my eyes, Even Though i put lotion there, when i put this on it makes the dry skin there so obvious...

this is only good for summer/spring

soooooo dry! it was annoying to apply...so im just gonna leave it til' spring comes, wutta shame, i thought it was good, but aparantly NOT