Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-on Eye Pencil in Bourbon

4.1

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 9/24/2010 12:32:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Got this free with purchase and I'm glad cause I'm so happy with it. I wouldn't have picked this because I thought I couldn't wear brown shades. I was wrong. I love this shade. Even with the glitter, it looks good on me. It's very creamy and glides on without pulling. I can't apply eyeliner and make it look neat normally but I have no problem with this. Love it!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

I'm impressed by UD again and again!

I love this color in Bourbon because it looks so natural with my dark brown hair without looking too artificial. It's very creamy and glides on smoothly on lids, and the BEST PART is it DOESN"T SMUDGE!!! even after a whole day! woooo The only gripe I have about this product is the pencil cap, you know when you sharpen a pencil to a length that is too short to hold in hand and draw properly? I was thinking of attaching the cap to the top of the pencil and lengthen it for easier use by hand, but the cap hang loose and can't be attached to the top of the pencil properly.

this is overall an extremely surprising product! :D

on 9/4/2010 1:15:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I absolutely LOVE this eyeliner! It's so creamy and glides on effortlessly (yet very smudgeable), and has great staying power. This colour is very daytime-friendly, and I love the subtle sparkles - it opens up and brightens my small eyes! The only cons with this product is that the cap comes off very easilly, and I've had the tip of the pencil chopped off quite a few times now. Not only that, but the liner is so creamy that you have to keep sharpening it down, as it gets blunt pretty quickly. But overall, I love this eyeliner, it's the best I've tried, and will definitely repurchase!

on 8/27/2010 2:49:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Kinky, Fine

This brown was a bit too light for my liking. It would be good for a neutral "I'm not wearing any makeup" look except for the fact that it is riddled with glitter that seems especially hard to dismiss. Eugh! Not a fan of picking chunks of glitter of my forehead and cheeks long after all my other waterproof makeup has gone down the drain.
I do like the texture of the 24/7 pencils, they are rich and creamy and smoke out nicely, so that is a plus. But they also seem to disappear a bit quickly. Overall, I'll stick with Zero and find another go to brown eyeliner.

on 8/24/2010 4:57:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I love these eyeliners to death. Seriously, the texture is just wonderful and it's waterproof and it's a fantastical eyeliner. I just don't like the color very much. I was hoping it would be darker, but it wasn't. It's also a bit too sparkly for me. I mean, I do use it because I have it and it's a nice eyeliner, I just prefer my eyeliners darker. But if you have a lighter coloring, then go for it!

on 8/23/2010 6:06:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

the prettiest bronze eyeliner everr

on 8/23/2010 5:54:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Love this color! I have hazel eyes and it looks amazing on my waterline! I love how smooth this goes on smooth and doesn't smudge

on 8/14/2010 3:29:00 PM

This reminds me so much of the waterproof pencils from Gosh, that I would in fact rather buy theirs, were it not for the magnificent colours that UD offers. Yes, the colour fades some during the day, but it does not run at all.

on 8/5/2010 12:37:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I bought this liner primarily for its touted staying quality, and that's what I'm rating it on. I use this below my lash line and it fades more than any other liner I've tried. Complete waste of money.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Bourbon is pretty much my go-to liner. Because it is brown, its doesn't look too harsh with my pale skin and blond hair. Also, it is extremely versatile, and with it you can accomplish a wide range of looks from naturally defined to smokey. It really does glide on without any tugging, and once you give it a minute or so to set it stays put all day (except for minimal smudging on hotter days). It has a pretty hefty price for a liner, but I will definately cough up the dough for it when I run out!

Top Rated Urban Decay Products