TiGi Bed Head After Party

4.3

Water , Dimethicone , Cyclopentasiloxane , Dimethiconol , Propylene Glycol , Polyacrylamide , Phenyl Trimethicone , C13-14 Isoparaffin , Fragrance , Amyl Cinnamal , Citral , Hydroxycitronellal , Benzyl Salicylate , Geraniol , Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde , Butylphenyl Methylpropional , Linalool , Citronellol , Hexyl Cinnamal , Limonene , PEG-8 Methicone , Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil , Laureth-7 , Sodium PCA , Dimethicone PEG-8 , Meadowfoamate , Cinnamidopropyltrimonium Chloride , Panthenol , Methylchloroisothiazolinone , Methylisothiazolinone , CI 77019 (Mica) , CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide) , CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride)

Love this stuff! Comes in a neon pink tube and a little goes a loooooong way! It is so great for the finishing touch on my hair after I straighten it! I have little baby fly always at the top of my head that come up from my part and at my forehead. I put I little more than a pea size on my fingertips, rub them together then smooth down the fly aways! Then I use the remainder over my entire hair to prevent other ones from popping up during the day. It smells great and its not too greasy, just silky enough...but beware of using too much! Use sparingly at first and I mean just a tiny amount because if you use too much, you will need to wash your hair because it will look dirty! You don't even need to use a full pump just a half a pump or do each application, so it lasts a long time! Big fan of this stuff!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I don't have a lot of Holy Grail products, but this is definitely one of them! I absolutely LOVE this treatment. I use it in junction with straightening my hair and it leaves my hair super silky and smooth. And this is saying a lot from someone who had to bleach their hair almost 4 times to then dye it purple and pink, it doesn't pull my color out and it smells great too! The packaging is a bit suggestive, which always makes me laugh, but it's cute and matches my hair ^_^ It is a bit on the expensive side, but it's definitely a lot better than the cheaper brands. I will purchase this as long as they make it!

on 3/8/2012 11:16:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This made my hair ver smooth and silky but I think it's easy to use too much and your hair can look greasy. A little goes a long way. I'll be returning this though, sadly the smell is just too strong and not pleasant, to me. It smells sickly sweet, and kinda like plastic. I couldn't wait to wash it out of my hair. Too bad, was looking forward to finding something with a nice light berry smell. Oh and it was really expensive! Around $18. tho I guess since you only need a little bit at a time maybe it's not too bad. I didn't think it was worth it though, for me.

on 3/8/2012 7:24:00 AM

Wow, very effective! The packaging is unnecessary (I just tossed the big cap), but overall impressive product. I found it on sale at a supply outlet and it's fairly large, so value was reasonable. It makes my thick, straight hair very smooth, soft and manageable- no greasiness at all. I just put a dime-sized amount on my hand, rub my hands together and rub through dried hair starting at the ends. For the difference it makes, I would certainly buy again.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Picked this up at target for almost $20. Doe a fantastic job of making my hair feel silly smooth and it does tame my baby hair. Little def goes a long way. Too much of this product would def would make your hair greasy so avoid the roots. I mainly just apply this to my ends. Smells like the other TIGI products. Love the hot pink packaging! Def would repurchase!!!!

on 12/31/2011 10:05:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Kind of pricey ... I loveeeeee the smell though, it kind of smells like strawberries? i guess. and i use it to give my hair texture, because my hair tends to look dull after i straighten it. Love it

on 12/13/2011 11:06:00 AM

Not for thin straight hair, may work better for curly or thick hair. This is too greasy...even when applied with just very little amount

on 11/11/2011 7:39:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

About the only thing I liked about this product was its appealing packaging. So reminiscent of something ... But the product itself did absolutely nothing for my hair but make it smell like plastic. Oh, and get greasy if I put in too much. For finishing a style or smoothing fly-aways, I prefer the Lucido designing pots (a Japanese line available in Asia), which have a light fragrance of green apples and are cheap and easy to carry around in your bag.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Smells SO good and does the job after youre ALL done styling.... makes u smell sexy and adds shine with taking away your fly aways..! I've been using it since i was in jr high and now im about to graduate college i have about 4 all over my house and one at my boyfriends i love it that much!

on 11/3/2011 12:53:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

this smellls amazingggg<3 and looks like a dildo haha i bring it to partys to touch up my curls (: makes for some interesting looks haha