TiGi Bed Head After Party

4.3

Water , Dimethicone , Cyclopentasiloxane , Dimethiconol , Propylene Glycol , Polyacrylamide , Phenyl Trimethicone , C13-14 Isoparaffin , Fragrance , Amyl Cinnamal , Citral , Hydroxycitronellal , Benzyl Salicylate , Geraniol , Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde , Butylphenyl Methylpropional , Linalool , Citronellol , Hexyl Cinnamal , Limonene , PEG-8 Methicone , Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil , Laureth-7 , Sodium PCA , Dimethicone PEG-8 , Meadowfoamate , Cinnamidopropyltrimonium Chloride , Panthenol , Methylchloroisothiazolinone , Methylisothiazolinone , CI 77019 (Mica) , CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide) , CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride)

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Picked this up at target for almost $20. Doe a fantastic job of making my hair feel silly smooth and it does tame my baby hair. Little def goes a long way. Too much of this product would def would make your hair greasy so avoid the roots. I mainly just apply this to my ends. Smells like the other TIGI products. Love the hot pink packaging! Def would repurchase!!!!

on 12/31/2011 10:05:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Kind of pricey ... I loveeeeee the smell though, it kind of smells like strawberries? i guess. and i use it to give my hair texture, because my hair tends to look dull after i straighten it. Love it

on 12/13/2011 11:06:00 AM

Not for thin straight hair, may work better for curly or thick hair. This is too greasy...even when applied with just very little amount

on 11/11/2011 7:39:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

About the only thing I liked about this product was its appealing packaging. So reminiscent of something ... But the product itself did absolutely nothing for my hair but make it smell like plastic. Oh, and get greasy if I put in too much. For finishing a style or smoothing fly-aways, I prefer the Lucido designing pots (a Japanese line available in Asia), which have a light fragrance of green apples and are cheap and easy to carry around in your bag.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Smells SO good and does the job after youre ALL done styling.... makes u smell sexy and adds shine with taking away your fly aways..! I've been using it since i was in jr high and now im about to graduate college i have about 4 all over my house and one at my boyfriends i love it that much!

on 11/3/2011 12:53:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

this smellls amazingggg<3 and looks like a dildo haha i bring it to partys to touch up my curls (: makes for some interesting looks haha

on 11/1/2011 1:51:00 PM

Saw a B1G1 free deal so I decide to try it. Works better than biosilk serum! makes my crappy ends look silky and smooth without being greasy or clumpy/stringy. i am not sold on the scent but its not terrible unlike chisilk serum. i have thin shoulder length hair and only need a dots worth of product to have an effect.

on 10/21/2011 8:42:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral

After Party is clearly very popular and well-received by many, and I'm completely aware that I'm in the minority here with my experience/review. Yes, it's very light and it doesn't seem to weigh my hair down. At the same time, I see absolutely no benefit from using it. My hair looks and feels exactly the same after I've applied the product. No frizz control, no smooth ends. I feel like I purchased overpriced whipped air. And I can't stand the fragrance. It reminds me of someone wearing cheap perfume in the desperate attempt to cover up strong body odor...straight out of a middle school hallway.

on 10/20/2011 2:46:00 PM

I love this product! it's amazing! as soon as you put it in your hair, your hair instantly becomes frizz free and silky. This is perfect for getting rid of flyaways. I love it. and it smells amazing too, and the smell actually stays on for a pretty long time, which i like. i put it on after i straightened my hair, then i went over my hair with the straightening iron again. I haven't tried it on damp hair, but i'm sure it works well. This product also helped keep my hair staying straight and silky, & the ends of my hair look great! Also, this product absorbs really fast. You can't really rub it into your hands first because it will all dissolve into your hand. so you have to be fast when putting it on your hair. The only complaints are the price and the amount of product you get. It is pretty expensive, it's almost $20.00. The bottle makes it seem like there's more product in there than there really is. but as soon as you pump out the product for the first time, you will notice the bottom goes up a lot. (which means theres really not that much in there.) But, you do not have to use a lot for it to work. A little goes a long way with this. So it can probably last you a while. I would still buy again, even though it's expensive, but i would only use this for special occasions so i don't waste it.

on 10/12/2011 10:53:00 PM

I got lucky and found this at Ulta in a twin pack for the price of one! Good deal! :) It feels kind of greasy on my hands but it really smooth out my frizz! I just wash my hands after I put it on! It works especially well after I flat iron my hair straight.. But it works pretty well just when I'm wearing my hair naturally wavy too! Its a pretty nice product and the packaging is really fun and colorful!

Popular Styling Products