October 23, 2014 | 1907 users online

Styling Products - TiGi - Bed Head After Party

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/20/2011 2:46:00 PM More reviews by italiana800

I love this product! it's amazing! as soon as you put it in your hair, your hair instantly becomes frizz free and silky. This is perfect for getting rid of flyaways. I love it. and it smells amazing too, and the smell actually stays on for a pretty long time, which i like. i put it on after i straightened my hair, then i went over my hair with the straightening iron again. I haven't tried it on damp hair, but i'm sure it works well. This product also helped keep my hair staying straight and silky, & the ends of my hair look great! Also, this product absorbs really fast. You can't really rub it into your hands first because it will all dissolve into your hand. so you have to be fast when putting it on your hair. The only complaints are the price and the amount of product you get. It is pretty expensive, it's almost $20.00. The bottle makes it seem like there's more product in there than there really is. but as soon as you pump out the product for the first time, you will notice the bottom goes up a lot. (which means theres really not that much in there.) But, you do not have to use a lot for it to work. A little goes a long way with this. So it can probably last you a while. I would still buy again, even though it's expensive, but i would only use this for special occasions so i don't waste it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2011 10:53:00 PM More reviews by stupidxlamb

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I got lucky and found this at Ulta in a twin pack for the price of one! Good deal! :) It feels kind of greasy on my hands but it really smooth out my frizz! I just wash my hands after I put it on! It works especially well after I flat iron my hair straight.. But it works pretty well just when I'm wearing my hair naturally wavy too! Its a pretty nice product and the packaging is really fun and colorful!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2011 5:44:00 PM More reviews by Schweet_One

Love the smell, love the feel of it (even on my hands..) my hair is curly, but the damaged bleached ends tend to get fuzzy, this product helps keep them tamed down. Makes my hair so smooth and soft, smells awesome.. wish the packaging wasnt so suggestive so I could keep it in my purse at all times.. lol

rated 4 of 5 on 9/17/2011 12:41:00 PM More reviews by EmeraldEllie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

Okay, please tell me I am not the only one here who noticed the.. awkward.. shape of the container. Maybe I'm just being immature but I showed my roommate when we were putting our stuff in the bathroom and she burst out laughing, saying it looked like something inappropriate haha.

Anyways, despite the package appearance issues the product itself is very good. I have curly/wavy hair that often gets extremely frizzy and this fixes the frizz without weighing down my hair. It can look greasy if you use too much, so take out a tiny bit and spread it on your hair. It didn't make my hair frizz-free all day, but it was far better than if I had used nothing at all.

Price is pretty good, I got 2 for about $19, and you don't need very much so it will last awhile. Definitely try this if you have frizzy hair.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/7/2011 12:47:00 PM More reviews by Jinhee14

- this product is super expensive. at Target, its $19 plus tax.. but today I found a packaged deal "Buy 1 Get 1 Free" so i HAD to get it after reading everyones reviews and raves!

- i have extremely frizzy hair, even though i use biosilk serum, my hair is still frizzy! so i HAD to give this a try. i just bought this today and just put some on, i will be editing my review at the end of the day or tomorrow to update.

- the smell is good =) but the cap does not stay on! so just throw it out haha. its a cute hot pink color, on the back it says "you must have humor to use our products" .. get it? haha

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/4/2011 8:41:00 AM More reviews by AllThatGlittters

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I love this! My favourite hair product ever. Smooths my thick, wavy hair perfectly and keeps it looking healthy because it reduces the appearance of split ends especially when used on dry hair. Tames hair great, and I just adore it!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2011 7:55:00 AM More reviews by fishnetlullaby

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is my only go to hair product EVER. I am never faithful to my hair products,but bed head's after party. My hair has gone to hell, and back and it shows really bad. This product is my little slice of heaven. A little bit goes a long way so don't worry about the price. The packaging allows for a tiny drop of product which is all you need is one or two pumps to tame your frizz, and that's what it does. It smells soooo good, the bottle is pink, and personally I love that. My hair dresser use's this product as well on my hair when its damp, and that works wonder's too. So dont believe you have to do exactly what the bottle says to do. after damaging my hair with bleaching processes, and boxed dyes this is the only product that has EVER tamed my frizz, and made my hair smooth like a baby's bottom. Try this product I dare you to. I have bought this more then a few times, and it has never let me down.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/29/2011 5:12:00 PM More reviews by Katie75007

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

After Party is one of those products I always have, and I continue to re-buy it over and over again. I probably started using it at least seven or eight years ago, no smoothing cream I have tried has ever compared.

In addition to delivering what it promises -- smoothing flyaways, making hair soft, silky and glossy -- it is truly the best smelling stuff I have ever used. I can't say how many times (after just using it) someone has asked, "Oooh -- what is THAT?!" thinking it is a fragrance or lotion. It smells incredible -- kind of fruity, but really just like you just left the salon. The scent is not overpowering, though, and only a trace of it actually lingers on hair for a while after application (though not all day).

For reference, I have long, pin-straight hair -- and this truly makes it glossy. Love!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/22/2011 2:59:00 PM More reviews by JaneWayne

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

It took a couple of uses for me to fall in love with this. I have pretty fine curly hair and it is hard to find a smoothing cream that isn't too greasy. This is perfect! I get the best results from squeezing out a teeny tiny bit and working in smaller sections with my fingers. The first time I used it, I got several comments about how healthy my hair was (*snicker). The smell is a little too sweet, but it's not the worst-I mean, it COULD smell like Terax (gak). This is definitely staple material!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2011 1:20:00 AM More reviews by platinumblondenurse2be

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Other

Five lippies!! This product is a life saver for dry, bleached hair. It makes my hair so silky and soft, and i always get compliments on how good my hair smells! I even cocktail it with my hair mousse when i scrunch my gair to make it extra silky and not crunchy, and i put it on before and after straightening.