September 22, 2014 | 2099 users online

Styling Products - TiGi - Bed Head After Party

rated 4 of 5 on 9/7/2011 12:47:00 PM More reviews by Jinhee14

- this product is super expensive. at Target, its $19 plus tax.. but today I found a packaged deal "Buy 1 Get 1 Free" so i HAD to get it after reading everyones reviews and raves!

- i have extremely frizzy hair, even though i use biosilk serum, my hair is still frizzy! so i HAD to give this a try. i just bought this today and just put some on, i will be editing my review at the end of the day or tomorrow to update.

- the smell is good =) but the cap does not stay on! so just throw it out haha. its a cute hot pink color, on the back it says "you must have humor to use our products" .. get it? haha

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/4/2011 8:41:00 AM More reviews by AllThatGlittters

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I love this! My favourite hair product ever. Smooths my thick, wavy hair perfectly and keeps it looking healthy because it reduces the appearance of split ends especially when used on dry hair. Tames hair great, and I just adore it!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2011 7:55:00 AM More reviews by fishnetlullaby

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is my only go to hair product EVER. I am never faithful to my hair products,but bed head's after party. My hair has gone to hell, and back and it shows really bad. This product is my little slice of heaven. A little bit goes a long way so don't worry about the price. The packaging allows for a tiny drop of product which is all you need is one or two pumps to tame your frizz, and that's what it does. It smells soooo good, the bottle is pink, and personally I love that. My hair dresser use's this product as well on my hair when its damp, and that works wonder's too. So dont believe you have to do exactly what the bottle says to do. after damaging my hair with bleaching processes, and boxed dyes this is the only product that has EVER tamed my frizz, and made my hair smooth like a baby's bottom. Try this product I dare you to. I have bought this more then a few times, and it has never let me down.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/29/2011 5:12:00 PM More reviews by Katie75007

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

After Party is one of those products I always have, and I continue to re-buy it over and over again. I probably started using it at least seven or eight years ago, no smoothing cream I have tried has ever compared.

In addition to delivering what it promises -- smoothing flyaways, making hair soft, silky and glossy -- it is truly the best smelling stuff I have ever used. I can't say how many times (after just using it) someone has asked, "Oooh -- what is THAT?!" thinking it is a fragrance or lotion. It smells incredible -- kind of fruity, but really just like you just left the salon. The scent is not overpowering, though, and only a trace of it actually lingers on hair for a while after application (though not all day).

For reference, I have long, pin-straight hair -- and this truly makes it glossy. Love!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/22/2011 2:59:00 PM More reviews by JaneWayne

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

It took a couple of uses for me to fall in love with this. I have pretty fine curly hair and it is hard to find a smoothing cream that isn't too greasy. This is perfect! I get the best results from squeezing out a teeny tiny bit and working in smaller sections with my fingers. The first time I used it, I got several comments about how healthy my hair was (*snicker). The smell is a little too sweet, but it's not the worst-I mean, it COULD smell like Terax (gak). This is definitely staple material!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2011 1:20:00 AM More reviews by platinumblondenurse2be

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Other

Five lippies!! This product is a life saver for dry, bleached hair. It makes my hair so silky and soft, and i always get compliments on how good my hair smells! I even cocktail it with my hair mousse when i scrunch my gair to make it extra silky and not crunchy, and i put it on before and after straightening.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/10/2011 9:58:00 AM More reviews by brwneyedsweeti3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I had high hopes for this product.. I have alot of little fly aways on my bangs and tops of my head when I wear my hair down I have fly aways everywhere! I got this product hoping it would calm my frizzies...It does not I have to reapply like 3 times to get them down and once I step outside it springs backup...blahhh never will buy again!! I did like the packaging however i love pink and i like that it had a pump.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/25/2011 9:14:00 PM More reviews by Amomof5

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

If you have fine hair this stuff should last you FOREVER!!! I like it on my ends and helps if I have hairs that won't lay down. Not a HG item but I do like it. Even though it does cost $18.00+ after tax mine has lasted me over a year and still going.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/24/2011 2:44:00 PM More reviews by sherizzle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this product! I am on my third bottle and I will continue to buy it until I find something better, which I doubt will happen. I have very thick hair that is somewhere in the middle of straight and wavy, and it can also get pretty frizzy since it is so thick. I have tried tons of serums and smoothing creams in an attempt to tame the frizziness and offer shine, and this is the one that I swear by. For an everyday look, it turns my dull straight/wavy hair into a shiny and wearable effortless look. When I straighten my hair or curl it using an iron, I use this afterwards and it really adds tons of shine and gets rid of any remaining frizz. This product is perfect for girls with THICK hair because it is creamy. I used to try a lot of serums like john frieda frizz ease, biosilk, etc but I realized that those tend to make my hair look nice when I put them on but they don't have much lasting power throughout the day because my hair is so thick. Although my hair does start to frizz a little with this later on, it is the best I have found so far. The only con is that you have to be careful how much you put in your hair. If you use too much, it can make your hair look greasy, but that is usually the case with these types of products.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/5/2011 6:49:00 PM More reviews by underage

This makes your hair smell amazing, smooths any fly aways, and makes it super soft! I only use a tiny amount after blow drying or else it will weigh your hair down. I like using this before flat ironing or curling because it makes the iron glide through your hair. I don't think I will need to repurchase any time soon but if I run out I won't repurchase it. There's just too many dupes for this kind of product and the price is a bit much.