Lancome Hydra Zen

3.5

Aqua/Water, Glycerin, Cyclohexasiloxane, Isononyl Isononanoate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Butylene Glycol, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stereate, Stearic Acid, Stearyl Alcohol, PEG-8 Stearate, Synthetic Wax, Cyclopentasiloxane, Lecithin, Sodium Chloride, Hydroxypalmitoyl Sphinganine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Paeonia Suffruticosa/Paeonia Suffruticosa Root Extract, PEG-100 Stearate, Eugenol, Ethylparaben, Triethanolamine, Crithmum Maritimum/Crithmum Maritimum Extract, Silica, Cellulose Acetate Butyrate, Polyphosphorylcholine Glycol Acrylate, Polycaprolactone, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Poloxamer 188, Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Dimethiconol, Limonene, Linalool, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Propylene Glycol, 2-Oleamido-1,3-Octadecanediol, Capryl Glycol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Myristyl Alcohol, Moringa Pterygosperma Seed Extract, Ceramide 3, Geraniol, Farnesol, Disodium EDTA, Rosa Gallica/Rosa Gallica Flower Extract, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Octyldodecanol, Citronellol, Dextran Sulfate, Amyl Cinnamal, Parfum/Fragrance

This product is for severely dry skin so I would not recommend it if you're skin is mild or even moderately dehtdrated. My skin is weird during the winter. Some days I wake up with dry, flaky patches, others days I wake up with my "normal" skin. This is great for those dry, flaky patches; but a littly greasy for everyday use.

I got this as a freebie and I'm sold! The smell is a little overpowering but makes my skin smell like I have a very expensive skincare regime (and I like that in a mosturiser). I noticed a bit of a burning sensation around my nose, that was slightly disturbing as it makes you wonder what the h3ll is in it? It does a good *light* job on my very oily skin, and sorts out any combination areas. Probably not ideal if you have very dry skin though.
Definitely one of the better lancome products for those times when you need to buy 2 things for your free gift.

I am sitting on the fence about this night cream. I really love it, the scent is relaxing and helps me sleep so much better. Everytime I smell it I feel happy. But after using it for a month I developed little bumps on my forehead. I am not sure if it is the cream or that I put too much of it, causing the bumps. I'll give it another try after my bumps clear and will update accordingly.

I have the dry skin version to dab on the occasional dry patches on my skin in winter.

Pros: moisturises well, absorbs well, not oily

Cons: too much fragrance, very expensive.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I tried this moisturiser and i don't like it at all. It's more suitable for those who are lack of hydration and oiliness at the same time but not for those who are only have dehyrated skin. The result is, it is too oily for me yet not enough of hydration. I won't say it is a bad product but just not for me.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

this is my second time that i bought this cream. Its very pricy but it does moisturize my flaky areas. I've tried many other brands but hydrazen is the only one that really works for me. I normally have dry skin or flaky area in all season. So if you are oily skin i won't recomment this for you.

Got this as part of GWP and this is an great moisturizer. It removes a little redness on my face and gives me slightly dewy look. Non Greasy, very light moisturizer but PRICEY & Highly FRAGRANCE.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This was my HG moisturizer when I first purchased, but when I repurchased it I felt they had added a stronger fragrance, which doesn't make sense if this is supposed to be "calming". Aside from that, it feels very nice on and really seemed to soothe my skin. It is a nice gel style moisturizer, but I wouldn't recommend it for seriously dry flaky skin. Probably won't repurchase for a third time.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

i have been battling with dehydrated skin for a long time now. After trying this cream religiously for over 1 week, i noticed that my skin was alittle bit more toned and hydrated but sometimes it would cause slight burning sensation around my nose area and i also noticed that certain area of my face became flakey so i decided to stop using it. Overall, this cream did hydrate my skin alittle but not enough, one good thing was that it didn't cause any significant irritations. Although i wouldn't buy it again but i would recommend this cream for people who has normal/combination skin and people who are not allergic to strong fragrance.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is an Okay product but it is not definitely all that!!!! Once you wash it off in the morning, that is it, the relaxing effect is gone. It does not repair the skin at all either.