September 20, 2014 | 1637 users online

Eye Shadow - Wet 'n' Wild - Ultimate Expressions Eyeshadow Palette - Sand Castle - 396 [DISCONTINUED]

• Price: $

This product has been discontinued

rated 3 of 5 on 6/24/2009 8:21:00 PM More reviews by botticellibabe

I really do like the colors in here, and it's a good bonus that they include the illuminator. The cream eyeshadows, though, and a bit greasy, and they crease. It's an okay eyeshadow palette, but I don't think I'd buy it again. I'd go for a more good quality product. I really do love WnW, and I like this product, but it's not my favorite. I like powder eyeshadows the best...not really creamy ones. The packaging is good, and the mirror is great. I do recommend this product for someone who wants a lot of eyeshadows for a good price!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2009 9:34:00 AM More reviews by CLEOJLW

I love the colors of these eyeshadows. And what's shocking is that the colors were really pigmented. I bought the product based off of the reviews here and I am glad that I did. I'm wearing it today to work and I love how neutral yet, noticeable it is. I will definitely be repurchasing this product.

Also, I really love that you get eight shadows for only $4.99. How great is that. I know some people hate Wet N Wild because they consider it cheap, however; they do a really good job on some of their products. . . like this one.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2009 2:17:00 PM More reviews by jazdolphin

This eyeshadow palette is GREAT!!!!! I am an eyeshadow JUNKIE and this exceeds my expectations. It works great with my brown eyes and some of the shades resemble MAC colors.
    Pros: Super smooth
    Build-able color effect
    Dont crease
    Well pigmented
    $5!

Cons: the white shade is REALLY shimmery
    I like it overall. even though the packaging is a little clunky, the slide-out mirror is really helpful.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/21/2009 10:03:00 PM More reviews by megathon

I like this palette for creating a shimmery neutral look. The colors are pretty well pigmented and last a decent amount of time, even without a primer. My only major gripe with this product is that the two colors on the left side (the white and the sand color directly beneath it) are glittery rather than shimmery like the others, and due to the fallout, I ended up with a ton of glitter beneath my eyes and on my cheeks when I used them. For the $5 price tag, though, I don't mind that I can only use six of the colors, and I'd definitely recommend this palette to anyone who is interested in trying it out.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2009 2:25:00 PM More reviews by MarianCan

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought today also,this palette"Sand Castle" and also "Paradise Cove" and Im really really liking the pigmentation of these shadows!!And here in Canada they were almost I think..7 dollars??I think:)Very good price I must say.I will definetly buy these 2 again.There were a couple more of these palette's,but I think I did enough damage today:)))Loving these!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/20/2009 11:19:00 PM More reviews by asr2005

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is a GREAT value...the colors do need to be applied kind of thick for good color, but then again, I kind of like that it's buildable color so you can achieve more dramatic looks only if you want to.

I love this selection of neutral colors for my NC42 skin, and I'm sure it would flatter most skin tones!

5 lippies, would repurchase

rated 4 of 5 on 6/16/2009 5:27:00 PM More reviews by sourie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Pleasantly surprised with this palette. The colors are highly pigmented and smooth! I don't use the glittery ones or the white frosty one often, though. I notice that the taupe color looks a lot like MAC's Satin Taupe, the gold one looks like MAC's Woodwinked, and the pale pink color in the right-hand corner looks like MAC's Naked Lunch. Four lippies because the colors tend to fade if you don't use eyeshadow primer. But, more than I expected for $5!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/15/2009 2:44:00 PM More reviews by Thugluvgrl187

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I received this in a swap and just loved it. The colors are so pigmented and if worn with UDPP or another good primer they will stay on all day. They are definitely worth the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2009 2:08:00 PM More reviews by jstrake1

I'm so happy I came across these reviews and purchased it myself. This palette is perfect for a nice neutral look. There are so many great colors to choose from and you can create so many looks with just this one palette. The side shadows are excellent brow highlights. Oh and let's not forget that awesome mirror that comes with it!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2009 6:37:00 PM More reviews by shann0nb913

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I love this palette. I love the four brown colors. I use all of them but the 2 browns disapear the fastest. You can't beat the price to get 4 great colors, not to mentin the lighter ones on the sides. I will probably continue buying this product for awhile. LOVE IT!!