April 24, 2014 | 1034 users online

Eyeliner - L'Oreal - Telescopic Liquid Eyeliner

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 on 4/18/2010 8:17:00 PM More reviews by noctambule

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I used to love L'Oreal eyeliners, but if this disappointment is representative of their current quality then I haven't been missing much in the past few years! This liquid eyeliner applied unevenly, was difficult to handle and had a very stiff, user-unfriendly applicator. Even my husband, who rarely notices any makeup flaws on me (bless him!), said it looked 'messy and crusty'. I took it right off; didn't even bother leaving the house to do a trial run. The mascara from the same line was also a disappointment. Save your money -- skip this one!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/15/2010 9:51:00 PM More reviews by l3ff

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this product as an everyday replacement for my Urban Decay liquid eyeliner. (I didn't want to use the Urban Decay one everyday since it was a little expensive). I wanted to use a cheap one for school and such things.
However, I didn't read reviews on this one before I bought it and the eyeliner is absolutely atrocious. Awful. Terrible.
First of all, its runny so it gets everywhere and the applicator brush only makes the situation worse. It's all pointy (so it hurts your eyes) but the worst of it all is that it doesnt control the eyeliner well at all. It smears the color around so some places it's darker than others. Also, once I put it one it's sticky and it rubs everywhere.
worst money I ever spent in my life.
However, the packaging is nice. It keeps the eyeliner fluid liquidy because it has some kind of ball inside. However, the buy isnt worth it. It's absolutely awful.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/15/2010 9:29:00 AM More reviews by sammy1019

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Did not like this liner at all. It was hard to apply, watery and the black wasn't very bold. The tip applicator is hard to work with and to tell if you're using the pointy side or the angles side. A lot of product comes onto the brush so makes for a messy start. I'm not a liquid liner pro and this definitely is not for beginners. I would not rebuy.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2010 5:11:00 AM More reviews by briii

this is an okay eyeliner. its not my favorite and i wouldnt choose it over others, such as mac fluidline, or mufe waterproof eyeliner.

pros:
-its cheap
-its easy to apply
-it applies dark
-a little goes a long way

cons:
-its a little too watery
-it is not waterproof, and will come off very easily
-applicator is kind of pointy, and can be uncomfotable to apply
-it does not last long at all

so overall this is not a great eyeliner, but its not horrible. if you dont mind it coming off througout the day and if your not going to be wearing it that long, than you should love this. but i use eyeliner that lasts all day for me and this just doesnt do it. theres a lot better liquid eyeliners out there. i wont be repurchasing this one.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/14/2010 4:29:00 AM More reviews by angellove78

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

finally broke down and bought this item and was sorely disappointed, it applied very sketchy, it's not smooth at all dries in an ok amount of time, but until it's dried it looks very runny, i love the Carbon Black colour to it, but had to keep going in for touch ups where it jumped across my lids.
and also the applicator is like a stick, not flexible at all!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/9/2010 12:46:00 PM More reviews by duckeexx

The applicator HURTS. It says felt tip but it feels like a rock. The liquid itself is pretty good at staying on throughout the day but it is not as black as I would like. I thought the same packaging as the Maybelline one would mean the same product but clearly it is not... Do not buy it!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/5/2010 4:23:00 AM More reviews by somethingforsam

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Black

This was my first liquid liner and it's terrible. It's so wet, there is hardly any pigment. When it dries, it dries grey which is annoying as I bought carbon black. I'm disappointed.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/3/2010 4:29:00 PM More reviews by NewRibena

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Okay, I bought this on a whim while looking for a dupe for my MAC eyeliner in the similar packaging. My first try at applying was a failure. The brush sucks! I was about to pitch it when I thought to swap out the applicator with the finished MAC eyeliner. That was the key to success for me. The applicator fits perfectly in the L'Oreal container and I've pitched the one it came with. I've gotten the same wearability and it has not irritated my sensitive eyes. I'll be saving myself some $ by heading to my local drugstore instead of trekking to the mall for eyeliner.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/25/2010 2:45:00 AM More reviews by cheyennebeverley

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I'm not a picky makeup person...but yeesh!
Not only does the brush scratch your eyelids, ruin your freshly applied eyeshadow, but it also burns your eyeballs out of your skull,causing them to water to oblivion!

I have to apply several coats(which is painful with this stuff), and even then its like I used a dried out watercolor marker...but somehow it never quite dries and I end up getting a dark black line of eyeliner stamped onto my crease area.
ugh. I just cant win with this stuff!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/9/2010 11:29:00 PM More reviews by ntiet

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product is horrible and impossible to use. The brush is stiff and hard to maneuver. My NYC liner I got for a DOLLAR is wayyy better than this crap