October 1, 2014 | 1798 users online

Eye Shadow - Stila - Convertible Eye Color

rated 3 of 5 on 5/20/2003 3:48:00 PM More reviews by AbsolutSpaceGirl

This is very pricey even though you get eyeshadow and liner because there isn't very much shadow and liner. I bought Berry online and I was a bit disappointed when it came in - I thought it would be bigger, and the color of the liner shown in the swatch is off. The name isn't on the wand and I even had to email to make sure I had received Berry. I might buy a real eyeshadow, like Stila Heather, and put it on in the morning then use the wand for touchups during the day. Easy travel is the best part about this.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/10/2003 1:55:00 AM More reviews by nakobear

I just received the Violet Convertible eye color in a swap and I love the shade! I also like taking this with me in my purse since it's great for touchups without having to have to take multiple items around with me. The liner is a deeper violet shade and the eye shadow is a great shimmery medium lavender shade. I wish these were cheaper, but I do like the convenience of them a lot.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/10/2003 1:55:00 AM More reviews by nakobear

rated 3 of 5 on 5/7/2003 8:41:00 PM More reviews by beetlechick

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a great idea, but I think it is overpriced. The sales lady said it would last 3 months with every day use. I have lapis, which is really pretty and the liner part is great. But the shadow part seems to disappear within an hour or so. I don't like how you can't tell how much shadow is in there either.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/8/2003 4:05:00 PM More reviews by April2

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have this in Clove and love it. Looks great with worn with the e/s's from the DWL set! The brown liner is just right and doesn't have any red in it, and the golden brown shadow is so pretty. I like the cute pencil it comes in, but wish there was more product. It's really convenient to pop in my purse since I don't need to carry a separate shadow. Also has a cute smudger on the end of the pencil.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2003 More reviews by x0x0rebeccax0x0

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

an excellent on the go product for ur purse. i have 'lilac' its a really pretty mauvey-pinky-purpley. i love how theres built in e/s too!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/30/2003 10:46:00 PM More reviews by Julie1

This is one of the very few products from Stila that I was disappointed with- I bought this in the color Stone, and I found it to be too shimmery and the shadow creased and the liner smudges quite easily. I don't find myself using this too often as it makes me look tired

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2003 2:12:00 AM More reviews by mriaow

These are terribly overpriced, but cute products. I own a few, but rarely use them- but I think they're great for girls on the go, or those who want to simplify their makeup routine. The colors are very lovely, and the liners are creamy and silky.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2003 2:12:00 AM More reviews by mriaow

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/17/2003 6:56:00 PM More reviews by BEVERLYS

I bought a couple of these online and I have to say, they're a LOT smaller than I thought. When I scroll both ends fully out, it's obvious there's not much product in here at all! Anyway, that aside, the eyeshadow and eyeliner is a cool idea, but doesn't really work for me. I don't really use eyeliner, and if I do, Bobbi Brown's gel liners are the only ones I use.. so I ended up using only the eyeshadow side of these. Having said that, they have great staying power and are really good for touchups during the day because they're so small. My favourite is Stone! continued >>