MAC Satin Blush - Well Dressed

4.2

Ingredients: talc, zinc stearate, tocopheryl acetate, caprylyl glycol, hexylene glycol, isostearyl neopentanoate, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, phenoxyethanol. May contain: silica, mica, titanium dioxide, iron oxides, bismuth oxychloride, blue 1 lake, carmine, chromium hydroxide green, chromium oxide greens, ferric ferrocyanide, manganese violet, red 6, red 6 lake, red 7 lake, red 30 lake, ultramarines, yellow 5 lake, yellow 6 lake.

on 1/15/2012 10:42:00 PM

I really love the color, but on my fair skin (NC/NW 15) it doesn't show up as strong as I'd like. Beautiful color, but not for me I suppose!

on 1/13/2012 10:37:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

This is the only Mac blush I absolutely must have in my collection. I use this blush over top of pinkish-toned cream blushes to soften the edges and give a great rosy glow. On my lighter olive skin, it does show, and is buildable.

on 12/30/2011 11:09:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Cool

This went back - I have very fair skin and it hardly showed up. And when I packed it on, it got powdery.

on 12/29/2011 6:53:00 PM

I bought this after watching a tutourial in my local MAC store when they used it. For me when i used it on Boxing Night with all my self tanning on (nw25) it didn't really show up on my skin it was just giving my cheeks shine. Whereas at MAC the girl had quite pale skin and it looked lovely so this blush is for those with pale skin deffinately! still love this blush though will be using it once my tans gone <3

I haven't been a mac user for long, i bought this because i wanted a blush that would be subtle but not over done. I have to say that I AM IN LOVE with this blush. It gives the effect that i want. a little bit goes a long way. I will be buying this product again and again.

on 11/23/2011 3:55:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is my everyday blush. I am a light/medium skintone and I love how it isnt too much but is still very buildable. Been using this for a very long time.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is my HD blush and I went through 3 pans already. It is sheer but not invisible; it does show on my NW20 skin. I am one for subtle make up and this is great on the days I just wear tinted moisturizer and mascara. Also looks great with black eye liner and bare lips. Love this blush!

on 11/16/2011 1:38:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I agree with those who say this is an extremely sheer blush, even for a sheertone formula! I'm an NC20 and I have to layer and pack Well Dressed on for it to have any effect. Once I have, it leaves a subtle light pink flush with silvery glimmers. Hardly noticeable unless I'm in direct sunlight. It does emphasize my pore size but anything with sparkles will! The bad side of having to layer this is that the sparkles can become too much and look a bit blotchy. It helps to blend it out with a big fluffy brush after applying though. Lasting power is rather good but it oxidises during the day and turns a weird dirty orangey colour. I will not be repurchasing as it barely shows up and for the price, why pay for something I can't even see?!

on 10/14/2011 3:17:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

It comes out in cutie pink but it also suits my skin quite well even though I have kinda tanned. It emphasized my pore pretty much on my cheek so I somehow use it as highlighter.

on 9/20/2011 7:24:00 PM

This blush was ehhhh. I've been wanting to get it but never really commit ed to buy it. I got it in a swap

The color is beautiful but I feel like this emphasizes my pores. It makes them larger somehow. and It's a satin finish which I'm not really fond of.

will not repurchase