November 27, 2014 | 1337 users online

Mascara - Max Factor - Masterpiece Max

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2010 10:23:00 PM More reviews by MandyDee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I keep coming back to this mascara, I use it everyday and find that it coats my bottom lashes very well making them stand out and look very long. It builds volume and defines my lashes without clumping. It's quick and easy to apply and if you spend a little time and build up a few coats the effect is dramatic voluminous lashes. Fantastic product at a reasonable price!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/1/2010 2:08:00 AM More reviews by morphinization

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a really great mascara! It's a little bit of everything, without looking too 'natural'. Especially with a couple of coats. I love how it makes my lower lashes stick out, it really makes eyes look a lot bigger. It seperates nicely and doesn't clump, but it does smudge a lot more than most while putting it on. I don't really mind though because a Q-tip cleans it up rather nicely.

EDIT: Soooo, I completely forgot that I had already bought this once and bought it again after reading all the great reviews. And I actually like it even better second time around (I've started applying mascara differently since last time, sounds strange as there aren't many ways to apply mascara, but I never coated the back/tips of my lashes before!). It really does separate and lengthen, and I personally like to wait a minute or two for the first layer to dry and then apply a second layer; after the first layer is tacky it really triples the volume and makes my lashes stand out. Yet somehow with this mascara I always manage to get it all over my face..

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2010 6:30:00 PM More reviews by Crystal44

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Best mascara I have ever used! My lashes are super long with 2 coats of this mascara. I've tried sooooo many other brands and nothing compairs to this mascara. EXCELLENT!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/18/2010 11:15:00 PM More reviews by NoniJade86

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this mascara and would positively recommend it to everyone. The only reason why i put 4 as my overall score is because the price is a little more on the pricey side for people who cant afford to spend alot of money. But this product is sooo worth the price it is really good because of the certain brush they use it combs the lashes very well giving you full lengthy lashes without clumping them :). Is an absolute must have love love love it :) hope this helps people to try it xx

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2010 3:51:00 AM More reviews by sshirley

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT. Much better than raved about other HG mascaras- both high and low brand: Dior Show, Lancome Hypnose, Clinique High Impact and any and all Maybelline cult faves. I have tried all of them and none of them compare to this....it is fabulous. The rubber brush is surprisingly volumising!

Only qualms and loss of lipstick is the every so slightly "chalky" consistency of the mixture. Wish it was more luxurious and creamy...but seriously, not a big issue.

This will be my go to mascara. It is amazing. I will never buy anything else again.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2010 2:36:00 PM More reviews by niele

Bought this together with max factor 2000 calories mascara, and i find this one better. Really, itīs the best mascara for me so far. It really adds volume, lenght, holds the slight curl and SEPARATE. But not like in -a spider legs eyelashes separate way, just perfect amount of volume and separation, no clumps, doest smudge, and its easily removed.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/9/2010 4:07:00 AM More reviews by people52005

This is one of the best mascaras I've ever bought!!! The price was good aswell- it was only Ģ10. It volumised my lashes and gave it length-people were even asking me what mascara I was using. The brush was easy to use for the smaller lashes!! I will definetly buy this again!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2010 12:59:00 PM More reviews by Homegirl81

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

The greatest mascara ever (and I LOVE mascara). I thought no mascara would ever repair my broken heart after Rimmel discontinued their "Rimmel Curly" - it was the only kind that actually lifted and curled my straight lashes. Masterpiece Max is even better than that, as even one coat really opens up your eyes. You can also put on several layers without it clumping. Can't live without it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/24/2010 11:33:00 AM More reviews by mapn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

I can't believe I haven't reviewed this mascara before! This is one of the rare mascaras I've actually re-purchased. And for a reason. It's a real gem among drugstore mascaras. I was really pleased with the original Masterpiece, but Masterpiece Max goes even beyond that, especially in the volume department. Masterpiece Max excels in separating lashes beautifully and creating thickness along with some length. And the results keep getting better with successive coats without a single clump (I usually wear 2-3 coats). I'm used to water-soluble mascaras not holding my curl, and this one doesn't completely hold my curl either. But it does create a lovely fringe to my lashes when I apply the mascara by carefully pressing my lashes upwards at the same time. Its staying power is excellent too, and it doesn't flake or smear at all, but comes off easily with mere water and my Cerave facial cleanser. The black tube looks nice and glamorous too, even though I prefer the sleek matte black packaging of the new MF Lash Extension Effect. But bottom line: this mascara is as close to perfection as it can get :)

Ingredients: Aqua, Glyceryl Stearate, Ammonium Acrylates Copolymer, Acrylates Copolymer, Quaternium-18 Hectorite, Propylene Glycol, Copernicia Cerifera, Triethanolamine, Synthetic Wax, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Propylene Carbonate, Lecithin, Oleic Acid, Alcohol, Glycerin, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Benzyl Alcohol, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Propylparaben, Trisodium EDTA, Xanthan Gum, Simethicone, Myristic Acid, Potassium Sorbate, EDTA, Methylcellulose, Benzoic Acid, Sorbic Acid, [+/- CI 77007, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77891]

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2010 2:01:00 AM More reviews by sonjabra

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I'm a fan of MF-mascaras in general - False Lash Effect and 2000 Calories are already HG for me, and last week, this was on sale for 9,99 Euros in our local drugstore, so I couldn't resist.

Anyway, I love it! It makes my lashes long and volumizes very well. The brush seperates my lashes nicely and I don't experience cockroach-legs at all, even layering isn't a problem at all. It looks natural, but still full and lush.

So basically, I have 3 HG-mascaras now and it's a pain in the back to pick one of them in the morning, but I guess that this is a luxory problem...;-)

However, Max Factor mascaras seem to work the best for me in general, I tried a lot of stuff in the past, but stick with MF-mascaras now - they always do the job for me.