Boots No7 Quick Thinking 4 in 1 Wipes - All Skin Types

4.2

Water, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Ceteareth-21, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sodium Citrate, Propylene Glycol, Fennel Fruit Extract, Panthenol, Witch Hazel Distillate, Phenoxyethanol, Glyceryl Stearate, Glycerin, Citric Acid, Methylparaben, Ceteareth-12, Disodium EDTA, Propylparaben, 2-Bromo-2-Nitropropane-1, 3-Diol

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

I wanted to try a facial wipe to encourage me to at least remove my makeup on nights I am too tired to do my whole skincare routine. I saw these on sale at Target and picked them up. I rarely try something new until I check out reviews on here, but I picked a definite winner. These are really cushion-y, soft, and effective. They are saturated with just the right amount of cleanser, don't irritate anything, remove ALL my eye makeup (sometimes I wear a whole lot and I always wear waterproof liners), and don't give me zits. I paid $5 for 30 of them. The package is great too- it has a snap tight closure, not the sticker one on most wipe packages. That was a great selling point for me because I knew I wasn't going to be using these too often and I didn't want waste money on a pack of wipes that was going to dry out too fast, or sit on my counter in a ziplock bag. Great product.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

Great for removing everyday make up, except for the mascara, but that happens to me even with eye make up remover. Extremely gentle, I happened to use these on my eye area after a really bad experience with an eye cream (Lancome's) that burned my lids and made them peel, and even water would burn, but these wipes didn't, and they moisturized my whole eye area. Would definitely buy again.

I love these, i buy them whenever i get a no7 5 pound voucher. Dont use wipes much but when i do these are my first choice. They are sooo gentle, fragrance free. They have the perfect amount of wetness in them, really nice and moist, the packaging is lovely too, the snap lip keeps the nice and fresh. Would defineitely recommend. They remove make up very well although i cannot comment how they fare with eye make up as i remove this with a separate eye make up remover. Love love love!!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Nice smell. No "cleanser film." Leaves me feeling clean. Does a pretty good job on foundation etc. Seems to also do a good job on mascara - at least until I get in the shower and find myself with mascara streaks on my face. I would definitely remove eye makeup with a different product.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Loooove these! They are awesome - perfect size, perfect amount of wetness on the towelette, they're soft, and they remove everything! I just wish they weren't so elusive... I guess they are so great that everyone snaps them up, because almost every time I go to Target, they're out.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I absolutly love this product!

I dont wear much makeup and so when I need a quick pick me up I use a wipe and its so refreshing. I love the way your skin does not dry out and for those late nights... WHAT a life Saver!! THere have been countless times I have been to tired to wash my face and I just wipe my face down.!

Love Em!

I've never seen the need of using facial wipes, but then I realized maybe it could provide some usefulness for those late, lazy nights where the last thing you want to do is spend an awful amount of time removing your makeup. So in lieu of that thought, I bought this.

Overall, a good product. But a little too pricey for me here in Canada (bought it at SDM with my recently reviewed Boots Maximum Volume mascara). I hardly wear any waterproof mu except my Smashbox liner, so I can't really attest to the removal strength of these wipes. But at the end of a long day, it *does* get my makeup out, especially when I do a full face. It leaves a slight film on my face after I use it, but I am guessing those are due to its toning and moisturizing properties. The film dissipates rather quickly, though. Packaging-wise, it's not the best. The top lid slipped off, which proved to be rather useless anyway. I was hoping the wipes would completely dry out, but they didn't. Great multi-purpose product, but will not re-purchase. I am pretty sure there are much more inexpensive products out there that do the same job for a lot less money.

Love, love, love this product!!! Gently removes my MMU w/out my needing to scrub or use multiple cloths (yes, Neutrogena, I'm talking to you), no burning sensation, just a cool, moisturized feeling left behind, packaging is GREAT w/ its snap down lid = wipes did not dry out at all - the last one was just as wet w/ product as the 1st one. Will be perfect for traveling (and is also fab for the nights I'm too tired to do my regular routine.)

This does not remove my waterproof mascara, but nothing besides a separate remover ever does, so I won't deduct a lippie for that.

Bottom Line: effectively, gently removes my makeup, leaves my skin soft, moisturized. HG material!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium

I have never had much luck with cleansing wipes – too abrasive, full of slimy stuff that leaves a residue on my sensitive skin – but finally a time came when I needed to purchase some. I have just been to my first mud-blanketed music festival, camping for four days. I don’t mind mud and dirt, or scruffy clothes, wellies and army jackets, but I wanted to be able to partner all that fun with eyeliner and mascara. I don’t mind doing the natural thing in front of my boyfriend every now and then, but he always stares at me very curiously when my eyes are mascara free, probably thinking, ‘yuck, her blond eyelashes give her the appearance of a baby bird or alien.’
I have come to have a soft spot for the mediocrity of No.7. As a voyeur I am moved by the idea so many middle-class, middle-aged, not-much-bothered-about-brands ladies pack their makeup bags full of it. I find it simply thrilling that No.7 is the brand for normal women.
No.7 isn’t a special brand – the ‘active’ ingredients are never very high up in their ingredients lists, though granted, neither are they in Chanel, Dior, Clinique etc. However, it strikes me that the products are formulated with some thought, and several of them have become staples for me. The eye creams and gels, for example, which seem to be disliked in the main by MUA, have taken me through my twenties.
Anyway, I have no doubt that these cleansing wipes are among the best available. The ‘lid’ is a great idea. They remove eye-makeup, though I wouldn’t use them daily because of the ‘tugging’ motion needed. After the first night of use, the next day I had a little redness on my cheeks, so I learnt to cleanse with the wipe, then wet it with bottled water and just sweep off any potentially irritating residue. I followed with my Mir moisturiser and came back from the festival with happy skin.

Love these - great for a quick make-up removal, very effective even on waterproof mascara. Nicer (for me) than Neutrogena or Olay - although as Paula Begoun says, you do need to rinse at least with water after using these.
Will buy again, and again!