October 30, 2014 | 1433 users online

Fragrances - Philosophy - Amazing Grace Eau De Parfum

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2007 12:49:00 PM More reviews by forevertinker

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i'm so glad i gave amazing grace a second try.the first time i tried the amazing grace trio from qvc i fell in love with baby grace,pure grace was ok,and i was really dissapointed in amazing grace.it smelled mostly of alcohol,couldn't detect any florals.i couldn't understant all the hype about amazing grace,until 2 yrs later i decided to try the amazing grace parfum oil.i fell in love.so i bought amazing grace edp and i absolutelly love it.my favorite fragrance so far. it's the ultimate clean and fresh fragrance and it's also long lasting.i will definatelly repurchase it,worth the extra 10$
for the parfum.if you've never tried amazing grace give the parfum oil or edp a try.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/27/2007 6:56:00 PM More reviews by happylynngilmer

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

i usually dont spend alot of money on fragrance, my signature scent is BBW cherry blossom lol but this stuff is awesome! its light, fresh, clean, very feminine and not overpowering. to sum it up its: pleasant. if jane austen wore perfume, this was it folks. you could wear this scent all day every day, its seasonless. great for the workplace or a hot date!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2007 8:35:00 PM More reviews by kookla31

This is a staple in my everyday beauty regimine. Its just one of those scents that people comment on all day long. They will say " Wow who is that that smells so great.. what is that.. who is that? Whats that wonderfull smell... Its the AMAZING GRACE SCENT.... WITH THE LOTION, SCRUB, SHOWER GEL AND PERFUME.. ALL of those scents just layered up on the skin are amazing. It smells soooooo lovely! I would never have bought this stuff for me. My sister purchase the whole set for me for my birthday and I have loved it ever since and even though everything to me is pricey I would still pay for it because its all worth every penny spent...

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2007 1:15:00 AM More reviews by tasha1977

YAY!!!!!!! This DEFINITELY lasts longer than the cologne! I think that people who complain about it not being strong enough must not favor lighter scents that stay close to your skin. Just because its an EDP doesn't mean it will be heavier (thank God!) than the cologne. It smells exactly the same but it lasts much longer.

I have the EDP and the roll-on oil and love them both. They last all day on me. Sooooo happy that Philosophy made my HG scent even better!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/22/2007 10:24:00 PM More reviews by sgossard

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I was in search of a clean, fresh scent. Something that was for everyday wear, not overpowering. I tried all th Philosophy line, Clean and Fresh line. Am I glad I tested first! I found that Fresh's Sugar Lychee was a much more pleasant and fresher fragrance for my body chemistry. Amazing Grace was not bad, but didn't have much staying power and didn't smell as fresh, just okay.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/21/2007 1:07:00 PM More reviews by laurapixie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought the oil version of Amazing Grace. I have to say that I love the packaging. It is in a small little bottle with a roll on, similar to what you would use to put on some kinds of lip balm. So convenient when you travel. The smell is a nice clean smell. However, not as strong as I like.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2007 10:07:00 PM More reviews by lvyellow

This is my newest HG. I've always been looking for a smell that smells fresh like I'm not trying to smell good but at the same time I don't want to smell like my shampoo. And guess what, this is it and I love it. Like Philosophy states in its ads, people really do say that you smell good and don't ask what you are wearing. Now that says a lot.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/18/2006 8:25:00 PM More reviews by limpylee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I'm still debating whether or not to return this edp. I bought it hoping it would last longer that the edt, but am still not convinced it does. The scent is as lovely as the edt, but I can't really say it lasts any longer. Therefore, at $10 more per two ounces, I am still not convinced the edp is worth the extra cost. EDIT: This is definitely not worth the extra $10. The scent is as nice as the EDT but does not last any longer. Save your $10 for your next bottle of EDT instead of spending the extra on the EDP.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/23/2006 6:56:00 PM More reviews by tracita

I love this! Apparently I didn't have a problem with the staying power of the AG cologne--others told me I smelled great through out the day, but I couldn't detect the scent on myself (and I want to smell it because I adore it!) EDP is the answer! I notice it, others most definitely notice it as well but I don't think it's too much because I still get the "mmmm, you smell nice" etc...this will most definitely be a staple in my beauty wardrobe!!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/19/2006 6:21:00 PM More reviews by ewiggs26

This is the new amazing grace fragrance spray that is "supposed" to last longer. I was excited to try becuase the original never lasted on my skin.
In my opinion the eau de parfum is a total waste of money. Philosophy slapped a new name to the bottle of the same formula, charged $10 more and claim that is lasts longer. It doesn't, atleast not on my skin. Don't waste your money.