April 17, 2014 | 1695 users online

Fragrances - Philosophy - Amazing Grace Eau De Parfum

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2007 8:35:00 PM More reviews by kookla31

This is a staple in my everyday beauty regimine. Its just one of those scents that people comment on all day long. They will say " Wow who is that that smells so great.. what is that.. who is that? Whats that wonderfull smell... Its the AMAZING GRACE SCENT.... WITH THE LOTION, SCRUB, SHOWER GEL AND PERFUME.. ALL of those scents just layered up on the skin are amazing. It smells soooooo lovely! I would never have bought this stuff for me. My sister purchase the whole set for me for my birthday and I have loved it ever since and even though everything to me is pricey I would still pay for it because its all worth every penny spent...

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2007 1:15:00 AM More reviews by tasha1977

YAY!!!!!!! This DEFINITELY lasts longer than the cologne! I think that people who complain about it not being strong enough must not favor lighter scents that stay close to your skin. Just because its an EDP doesn't mean it will be heavier (thank God!) than the cologne. It smells exactly the same but it lasts much longer.

I have the EDP and the roll-on oil and love them both. They last all day on me. Sooooo happy that Philosophy made my HG scent even better!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/22/2007 10:24:00 PM More reviews by sgossard

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I was in search of a clean, fresh scent. Something that was for everyday wear, not overpowering. I tried all th Philosophy line, Clean and Fresh line. Am I glad I tested first! I found that Fresh's Sugar Lychee was a much more pleasant and fresher fragrance for my body chemistry. Amazing Grace was not bad, but didn't have much staying power and didn't smell as fresh, just okay.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/21/2007 1:07:00 PM More reviews by laurapixie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought the oil version of Amazing Grace. I have to say that I love the packaging. It is in a small little bottle with a roll on, similar to what you would use to put on some kinds of lip balm. So convenient when you travel. The smell is a nice clean smell. However, not as strong as I like.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2007 10:07:00 PM More reviews by lvyellow

This is my newest HG. I've always been looking for a smell that smells fresh like I'm not trying to smell good but at the same time I don't want to smell like my shampoo. And guess what, this is it and I love it. Like Philosophy states in its ads, people really do say that you smell good and don't ask what you are wearing. Now that says a lot.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/18/2006 8:25:00 PM More reviews by limpylee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I'm still debating whether or not to return this edp. I bought it hoping it would last longer that the edt, but am still not convinced it does. The scent is as lovely as the edt, but I can't really say it lasts any longer. Therefore, at $10 more per two ounces, I am still not convinced the edp is worth the extra cost. EDIT: This is definitely not worth the extra $10. The scent is as nice as the EDT but does not last any longer. Save your $10 for your next bottle of EDT instead of spending the extra on the EDP.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/23/2006 6:56:00 PM More reviews by tracita

I love this! Apparently I didn't have a problem with the staying power of the AG cologne--others told me I smelled great through out the day, but I couldn't detect the scent on myself (and I want to smell it because I adore it!) EDP is the answer! I notice it, others most definitely notice it as well but I don't think it's too much because I still get the "mmmm, you smell nice" etc...this will most definitely be a staple in my beauty wardrobe!!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/19/2006 6:21:00 PM More reviews by ewiggs26

This is the new amazing grace fragrance spray that is "supposed" to last longer. I was excited to try becuase the original never lasted on my skin.
In my opinion the eau de parfum is a total waste of money. Philosophy slapped a new name to the bottle of the same formula, charged $10 more and claim that is lasts longer. It doesn't, atleast not on my skin. Don't waste your money.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/17/2006 11:18:00 AM More reviews by jules007

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Finally, Philosophy listened to it's customers and has come out with an EDP version and a perfume roll-on oil (perfect for travelling or purse.) This is a more conentrated formula of the clean, floral musk scent. Being a fan of the original, but like others always wishing for a longer lasting scent, this new EDP is the answer. It definately lasts longer and you need only a squirt or two (I used to spray the cologne on more because it never lasted long). At $45, 2oz.($10 more than the cologne) it's not bad at all if you compare it to other departemnt store brands and the longevity is good. I may turn back to the cologne for the summer months, but glad there are more options to enjoy this scent.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No