Philosophy Amazing Grace Eau De Parfum

3.7

on 7/9/2007 11:32:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I'm no good at describing fragrances - floral high notes and fruity base notes - it's like a foreign language to me. But what I do know is what smells good. And this is it. Whenever I catch a whiff of it my brain goes "ooh, what's that lovely smell?" before I can register that it's my perfume. A beautiful, understated and utterly wearable fragrance. Bottle is gorgeous, but the spray part can be a little dribbly.

on 6/29/2007 10:30:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Just like Pure Grace, I get comments all day long when I wear this from both men and women. I spritz it in my hair like 4x as well as on my body to give the scent a longerlasting effect.

on 5/18/2007 12:42:00 AM

Ok, I finally caved and bought this, after all the raves I had to see what all the fuss was about. Just for reference, I do love wearing fragrance, unlike many of the reviewers for this product who dislike stronger scents. In my particular case, I am a stay at home mom, have been for years, and just did not feel the need to wear perfume. Or maybe I should say that I could not find a scent that was light and fresh enough for me to wear every day. This is it. I do not feel this scent is overbearing in any way, which is the way other scents make me feel. I spritz this on freely in the morning without worrying that I have gone overboard. It smells clean and soft, truly different than any other fragrance I have ever worn. Very happy and will def repurchase, in fact I went on auto delivery with QVC.

on 4/28/2007 12:49:00 PM

i'm so glad i gave amazing grace a second try.the first time i tried the amazing grace trio from qvc i fell in love with baby grace,pure grace was ok,and i was really dissapointed in amazing grace.it smelled mostly of alcohol,couldn't detect any florals.i couldn't understant all the hype about amazing grace,until 2 yrs later i decided to try the amazing grace parfum oil.i fell in love.so i bought amazing grace edp and i absolutelly love it.my favorite fragrance so far. it's the ultimate clean and fresh fragrance and it's also long lasting.i will definatelly repurchase it,worth the extra 10$
for the parfum.if you've never tried amazing grace give the parfum oil or edp a try.

i usually dont spend alot of money on fragrance, my signature scent is BBW cherry blossom lol but this stuff is awesome! its light, fresh, clean, very feminine and not overpowering. to sum it up its: pleasant. if jane austen wore perfume, this was it folks. you could wear this scent all day every day, its seasonless. great for the workplace or a hot date!

on 3/6/2007 8:35:00 PM

This is a staple in my everyday beauty regimine. Its just one of those scents that people comment on all day long. They will say " Wow who is that that smells so great.. what is that.. who is that? Whats that wonderfull smell... Its the AMAZING GRACE SCENT.... WITH THE LOTION, SCRUB, SHOWER GEL AND PERFUME.. ALL of those scents just layered up on the skin are amazing. It smells soooooo lovely! I would never have bought this stuff for me. My sister purchase the whole set for me for my birthday and I have loved it ever since and even though everything to me is pricey I would still pay for it because its all worth every penny spent...

on 2/28/2007 1:15:00 AM

YAY!!!!!!! This DEFINITELY lasts longer than the cologne! I think that people who complain about it not being strong enough must not favor lighter scents that stay close to your skin. Just because its an EDP doesn't mean it will be heavier (thank God!) than the cologne. It smells exactly the same but it lasts much longer.

I have the EDP and the roll-on oil and love them both. They last all day on me. Sooooo happy that Philosophy made my HG scent even better!

on 1/22/2007 10:24:00 PM

I was in search of a clean, fresh scent. Something that was for everyday wear, not overpowering. I tried all th Philosophy line, Clean and Fresh line. Am I glad I tested first! I found that Fresh's Sugar Lychee was a much more pleasant and fresher fragrance for my body chemistry. Amazing Grace was not bad, but didn't have much staying power and didn't smell as fresh, just okay.

on 1/21/2007 1:07:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I bought the oil version of Amazing Grace. I have to say that I love the packaging. It is in a small little bottle with a roll on, similar to what you would use to put on some kinds of lip balm. So convenient when you travel. The smell is a nice clean smell. However, not as strong as I like.

on 1/7/2007 10:07:00 PM

This is my newest HG. I've always been looking for a smell that smells fresh like I'm not trying to smell good but at the same time I don't want to smell like my shampoo. And guess what, this is it and I love it. Like Philosophy states in its ads, people really do say that you smell good and don't ask what you are wearing. Now that says a lot.

Popular Fragrances