October 25, 2014 | 1688 users online

Lip Gloss - Victoria's Secret - Beauty Rush Gloss (all)

image 0image 1image 2

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/28/2010 11:37:00 AM More reviews by Therealslayergrrl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Thick, goopy, sticky mess.. I really wanted to like this. The smell is nice. The shine is nice. But that is it. There are far better glosses out there at a better price. Did not work for me.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 3/22/2010 9:54:00 PM More reviews by jewelryvixen305

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is an okay gloss with great smell. They are very thick and can be a little tacky but the colors show up great on my lips, however,I will stick to MAC lip glosses.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/14/2010 1:45:00 AM More reviews by isap0007

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I don't know why people like this so much. I hate it!
I have it in the colour winterberry, and the colous is pretty, a lilac with purple, but the consistency of it drives me crazy! It's so thick and sticky! This lipstick is definitely not for me.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/14/2010 7:45:00 PM More reviews by Lemonz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I'm obsessed with beauty rush lipglosses!

I only have 5 as for now, since I participated in the 5/$20 deal going on now. Or 2/$12

They are pretty sheer, as with most tubed lip glosses, but they give off some color pay off & they smell & taste yummy (seriously, you could EAT these things they taste so good!)

But the thing I like with these, as with all tubed lip glosses is that they are more casual then lip glosses that you have to pull out the wand with. You know? I mean, it's a lot easier to just pull out a tube of lip gloss & just put it on in class instead of pulling out a lip gloss with a huge wand.

So I like these, and will continue to buy more. I think they are perfect for anyone in their teens. They get expensive if you buy more than 2 so I only buy them when they have a sale going on.

edit:
One thing I DON'T like about them is that they are VERY sticky.

I'm saying, if you slick the slightest amount on your lips and then start talking, the person you're talking to will see a million little threads of gloss sticking from your lips. && it's GROSS. It also can feel uncomfortable on your lips.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2010 2:27:00 PM More reviews by Virgo03

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I've never shopped at Victoria's Secret before, because I was really put-off by their whole image. But someone gave me one of their Beauty Rush glosses, and I liked it well enough that I actually walked into one of their stores and bought myself a second color. (That's saying a lot!)

To start with, these feel just wonderful! They feel like a good lip balm. They're long-lasting, and seem to make my lips look really full and smooth. (I mean, even compared with other glosses.) They're very sheer, so if you want tint, you have to get one that looks fairly dark in the tube. I have "Juiced Berry", which is a sheer rose tone, and "Passion Fruit", which is a sheer soft pink. "Red Delicious" and "Yummy Berry" also look like good choices.

I'm giving this product 5 stars, even though I DO WISH they had a better color sellection to choose from. They offer tons of shades, but half the ones I tested came out looking almost clear. Also, a lot of them are way too heavy in glitter for me! Even the two I got have a touch of sparkle in them, but some of them are all-out "Snow Globe".

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2010 11:24:00 AM More reviews by gabriellavascocastro

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

If your looking for a pigmented color, skip these lip glosses! These are super sheer and the glitter is hardly noticeable. If you put on loads of product the sparkles will show up, but it distributes unevenly due to the fact that there is no wand and just a slanted tip. It's a messy application, not very creamy for a lip gloss. I didn't love this product, I am mostly a MAC girl when it comes to lip gloss. Except! I can not lie, for the price, you are paying for what you get. This is a good gloss for everyday, whether that be school or work etc. I don't mind paying for a cheaper gloss, to not waste my more expensive glosses, and using this gloss is pretty decent! The flavors are yummy! The colors are cute and sheer, and it keeps my lips hydrated which is a huge deal when the winters in your country have snow! It has stood the test of cold -20 degrees, celcius. A cute lip gloss I would say compares well to the Lancome Juicy Tubes!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/31/2010 1:34:00 PM More reviews by taybear96

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I really like these glosses, I have Slice of Heaven and I love it! They all smell really nice and have pretty colors.... but the staying power is not that good and they tend to be a bit sticky but overall they are pretty good (:

rated 4 of 5 on 1/31/2010 1:34:00 PM More reviews by XAmandaXSotherland

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

These lip glosses are a tad expensive if you buyh them not on sale at VS. I got them 5 for $10 at la senza in Canada. YAY!
they are addicting little things, and they taste good! my only problem is that they are sticky, so if you dont like sticky lipglosses dont buy this!
Overall These are great especially if you are a younger person and I would definately buy them again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2010 1:10:00 PM More reviews by DodgerDasher

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I think these glosses are a lot like Bath & Body Works LipLicious in terms of texture, strong foodie scents, and staying power. The ingredients are similar and they're both owned by Limited Brands. Beauty Rush is stickier and has less color pay off, but I like their scents better (I have Hot Cocoanut, Fruitloose, Cupquake, I Want Candy, Juiced Berry, Mocktail Hour, Appletini, Cherry Bomb, Sugar High, Strawberry Fizz, Taffy Go Lucky and Slice of Heaven). I don't mind the stickiness. I'm sure I'll repurchase these, try other scents.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/30/2010 3:35:00 PM More reviews by psychdr

I have the Beauty Rush lip glosses in about 10 different colors/flavors. Overall, they're good. My main complaints would be that they're very sticky and not highly pigmented. The flavors are great though (toasted almond is my favorite)!