April 17, 2014 | 999 users online

Cleansers - Olay - Foaming Face Wash

rated 1 of 5 on 4/23/2003 5:54:00 AM More reviews by juliazulia

I don't like this cleanser. The fragrance-free one isn't available where I live; maybe I'd have liked that one, because I can't stand the fragrance in this cleanser. It smells like very old perfume or something. Plus it left a weird film on my face and I don't like that.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2003 7:41:00 PM More reviews by Soybeans236

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product is actually not that bad! I bought it several years ago, and used it up during the UiU challenge. It effectively removes M/U without stripping. It also wasn't to rich for my oily skin. The next time I purchase I'd get the unscented because the scent is quite perfumey.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2003 4:20:00 PM More reviews by ChPaLe

Love this - it saved my skin. It doesn't dry my skin out, doesn't break me out either. I had been trying other new products and this helped *fix* what I had done - lol. Great stuff.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/18/2003 9:38:00 AM More reviews by TeeCube

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Love this. Removes makeup very well (even eye makeup) and doesn't strip skin. Nice and clean! Great price too.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/18/2003 8:10:00 AM More reviews by sally2002

I bought this because Olay products have been really good to my skin and I wanted a cheaper alternative to their daily facials, which I love but are biting into my wallet. This turned out to be a very standard cleanser, which is fine for the price (with a coupon, I paid $2.75 at Target) but just doesn't compare to the daily facials at all. I guess I'm spoiled now - have to go back to my holy grail cleanser/exfoliators and just deal with the expense!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/8/2003 1:08:00 PM More reviews by shamrocked

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

After my Cetaphil disaster only now do I truly appreciate my Oil of Olay Foaming Face Wash.

I didn't have any bells and whistles, but I have a clean face. Make that a breakout-free clean face.

I didn't notice any visible fragrance in this (EDITED: I think they changed the formula, it now has a fragrance - yes i'm sure i didnt use fragrance-free before, no matter, it was a pleasant clean-floraly-perfumey scent, nothing 'bad', everything else in this review still holds though, still loving it), and it didn't dry out my skin nor break me out. It just simply got my face clean and removed makeup very well.

I will now remember the old adage "If it ain't broke, don't fix it!" and stay happily content with my Oil of Olay Foaming Face Wash... there is no need to look for greener pastures with this on my shelf. continued >>

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/19/2003 11:00:00 PM More reviews by scribblescrabble

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Neutral Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Black

This product leaves a weird film on my face I can't stand! I does remove makeup, so I will use it on the rare times I do.

Edited to add-This made my skin itch very badly. I threw it away.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/31/2003 7:41:00 PM More reviews by HollyLA

I thought Olay was supposed to be moisturizing products, however, this really dries out my face.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/10/2002 7:05:00 PM More reviews by peek_a_boo

This cleaned nicely and my skin was soft and smooth afterwards. It just didn't clean enough, I'm a stickler for deep clean and this just doesn't cut it.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/8/2002 4:13:00 AM More reviews by li1babe

This product has converted me BACK to my more expensive face wash...Cali Oliva. This product SUCKS!!! It has way too much fragrance in it and made me irritated all over my face. It is HORRIBLE!!! Also, it leaves a gross residue.