NARS Highlighting Blush Powder in Albatross

4.4

As a MAC lover I felt utterly disloyal buying from another brand but I'm so glad I did I'd been looking for the perfect highlighter for contouring and didn't want anything too glittery. This is amazing! I wore it yesterday an several people commented in how healthy my skin looked and one said I looked dewy! The packaging os compact and i really like the rubbery texture of the case. It's absolutely fantastic I will definitely repurchase and three friends have ordered it since seeing it.

on 4/25/2013 8:29:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Coarse

This is the most wonderful hightlighter that I have ever tried. As usual with NARS bulshes I was intimidated at how the color looked in the pot, but after the Sephora SA tried it on my face I fell in love with it....then she told me it was out of stock. Bummer! So I ordered it from Amazon and have been in love ever since. I am a DDD and I wear BE foundation in Golden Dark Matte and Warm Tan Matte. this looks wonderufl on my skin and helps me to get that Hollywood look. A little goes a long way with this, and all other NARS blushes so it will be a while before I replenish....but I definitely will be when I run out!

Good for any skin tone, I get loads of compliments on it and yeah. HG product.

on 4/13/2013 11:29:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

When I use a little of this on my browbones and cheeks, I swear it takes 10 years off my face.

I am a bit of a klutz so I like the rubbery packaging. I have dropped this and not broken the powder.

on 4/12/2013 7:55:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I have no words to describe how much I love this highlighter, it's a stunning golden sheen that makes your skin look flawless and works so well on my fair skin.

on 4/10/2013 2:12:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I like this highlighter but it's not my HG because I just feel yellow/golden highlighters don't look that great on warm skin tones. It is very natural and gives you a pretty sheen without signs of glitter. Price is reasonable since it lasts forever.

on 4/10/2013 5:25:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

I really like this product and I use it nearly every day with my TheBalm Betty loumanizer.

I don't think it is too shimmery and gives a really nice glow to the tops of my cheekbones :)

I love the packaging of NARS products.

There isn't a huge amount of product compared to other highlighters on the market but it will last me ages even with daily use. A great investment.

EDIT July 2014: I have downgraded one lippy because I have tried other highlighting powders and this is good but its not the best for my skintone (NC25/C3). I find that more golden highlighters (like TheBalm Mary Loumanizer) are much better for giving me that 'glowing' look and more reasonably priced. I do love NARS products but I don't think I would repurchase this one.

on 4/1/2013 8:53:00 PM

My everyday go-to highlighter. Golden tone highlighter that adds pretty sheen on my yellow toned asian complexion. It adds a sheen but not glittery or shiny - perfect both day and night. Day times, when I want subtle effect, I use the sane brush with blush and blend it in later with the blush. It brightens up the face for daily use.

on 3/31/2013 4:46:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Love! I bought this at Sephora a while back, looking for a natural-looking, luminous highlighter (think "glowing from within" rather than "bright light glitter bomb"). The sales associate recommended NARS Albatross, saying it's hands down his favorite, most flattering highlighter. I have NC 35 skin (medium-ish, yellow undertone) and this works beautifully for me. It looks bright white in the pan, but has a subtle, golden luminous finish. I use this over blush, to highlight my cheekbones, and on the inner corner of my eyes (makes them pop!). It's very finely milled, so it does not look fake/obvious on. The price is a bit steep, but this lasts forever, as you only need to use a tiny bit each time. I recommend NARS Albatross for those with warm/yellow undertones, while those with pink undertones may want to try another NARS highlighter.

This product is definitely my holy grail highlighter. It looks amazing on my yellow toned skinned and even pink undertones skin, which is great considering most highlighters have a pinky undertone . And it lasts forever. Definitely repurchasing once I hit pan .

Top Rated NARS Products