October 1, 2014 | 978 users online

Highlighters - NARS - Highlighting Blush Powder in Albatross

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2012 7:39:00 PM More reviews by Babypretty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this from my boyfriend. This is then become my HG product! I love the colour and I LOVE how it gives me a radiant and HEALTHY complexion! I have NARS in Super Orgasm, and this highlighters is just good to go! Its also well paired with any kind of blusher or just wear it alone. I get a compliments whenever I've wear it. My secret is no longer my secret!! Repurchase!!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/6/2012 11:51:00 PM More reviews by Ellety

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

HG highlighter! I was like many others that didn't "get" Albatross. Well, outta curiosity on how horrible it was going to swatch on my deep skin, I tested it in Sephora. Needless to say I was shocked the white pan swatched a glorious sheer golden color! Complex color that isn't quite gold or silver. I loved the way it made my skin glow! This highlighter works wonderfully especially when I use my NARS Outlaw blush.

I recc'd to any WOC, you'll love it too!!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/5/2012 6:57:00 PM More reviews by Holymacarony

This was my first highlighter, and it made me like the idea of highlighter on me for the first time. I get a really nice glow out of this, and I am very pleased.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2012 12:20:00 AM More reviews by moosey2010

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I just started using this product recently, and I really like it. I use it to highlight my cheekbones and down my nose, as well as a little on the middle of my forehead. I am applying it with the Sephora PRO 73 brush in case anyone is not sure what to use. It doesn't look white at all on your face, and there is a hint of gold shimmer in it. I can only see the shimmer in certain lighting... most of the time, all you can really see is a glow.

I debated for quite some time between this and the copacabana multiple. I think this is better for more every day wear, but I will be purchasing the copacabana stick next time I visit Sephora... I think it's easier to highlight my nose with it than the powder!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2012 9:15:00 PM More reviews by Dlrainer

Awesome highlighter! A little goes a long way, so use with a light hand! Can also be used on your cupid's bow, or as an eyeshadow! Definitely recommend! :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/10/2012 2:05:00 AM More reviews by ingrid88

Yes this product is VERY expensive for what it is, but I use it everyday! Basically it's a highlighter but it has a gorgeous golden sheen and makes your face glow like it's being illuminated by candlelight! It's multidimensional and complex, unlike anything else I've tried before. A little goes a long way so it'll last you forever.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2012 12:47:00 AM More reviews by missmarytx

I love this highlighter, I purchased this at sephora a week ago after eyeing it for months and contemplating if it was worth spending so much money on a highlighter when there were lots of other drugstore options available... OMG I'm so glad I did ,as always with Nars blushes the product is so multidimensional and intricate you just feel special with it on. It looks amazing on the skin and reflects a beautiful golden yellow color. This highlighter is worth every bit of hype I plan on using this everyday.Iit adds the most perfect glow to make cheek bones that really enhances my makeup and adds depth to my face.
However this is a 28 dollar blush and many don't have the extra money to splurge on this product(as I didn't for several months.) If this is the case hard candy (sold at walmart only) has a line of "blushes", I use this term loosely because the majority of them are not blushes but highlighters,but they have a beautiful sheen and no glitter. the color in particular "honeymoon" is a peachy-pink color that has a similar finish to albatross when applied on the skin. Also they have a skin-toned highlighter called "tiki" either one would be a great option if your wanting a highlighter for $6-9 while you save your money to purchase this.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/6/2012 5:48:00 AM More reviews by PetaDeLa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Great highlighter, very soft looking. I also use it as a brow bone highlighter. Lovely colour, really compliments my NC25 skin.

Stays on all day. Blends really well over foundation. Doesn't do that over sparkle look that most highlighters do.

Very impressed, definitely my staple highlighter.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/22/2012 1:51:00 PM More reviews by mangueframboise

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this highlighter! However, it is quite yellow/golden even if its white in the pan. I love the effect that it has on me if applied sparingly but I'm sure that it would not suit everyone. It blends and applies beautifully and the quality of the product is good (I apply with an eyeshadow blending brush). A little goes a long way so I'm sure that it will take a while before I hit the pan.
Also, I'm quite happy that the shimmer isn't too noticeable. The final result is a nice glowy golden light that looks very pretty and natural if applied correctly.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/9/2012 12:26:00 AM More reviews by Jen25

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Wow... I was really let down with this one. Consistency, texture and packaging were great, but the color is horrible. A pale chalk-yellow with a touch of shimmer. Made my skin look way too yellow... like I powdered myself with that old nasty pale yellow chalk from high school + shimmer. Not sure who this color would look good on. Really I was left scratching my head on this one. I'll stick to my MAC MSF in Soft-n-Gentle.