Smashbox Camera Ready Full Coverage Concealer

3.2

All shades contain: Tridecyl Stearate, Neopentyl Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Polyethylene, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Ozokerite, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Ceresin, Talc, Boron Nitride, Kaolin (CI 77004), Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Diacetyl Boldine, Cholesterol, Polydodecanamideaminium Triazadiphenylethenesulfonate, Polyvinyl Alcohol Crosspolymer, Propylparaben, Butylparaben. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Thank goodness I tried this one out at Sephora before purchasing. Agree with other reviewer below that the coverage is really quite minimal (I could hardly tell that the SA had applied it), and after a couple of hours it literally slid off of my face. Can't say that I would purchase, nor would I recommend for oily skin or for hiding dark pigmentation.

on 7/12/2008 6:51:00 PM

It has bad coverage. It doesn't do much on my face to hide my dark circles or blemishes or what have you. It's pretty transparent. I don't think I'd even reccomend this for people who have pretty good skin and don't need a lot of coverage.

on 6/20/2008 9:21:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This concealer is great for covering my dark circles and post acne marks. I use the 0.2 shade, which seems to work for my light beige skin tone, but if I apply to much it will look to light so I apply it very carefully. I last pretty long throughtout the day, with little or no touch up. The stick breaks easily though, so you have to be careful not to break the concealer stick. Other than that, and the price, this is a pretty good concealer.

on 4/9/2008 6:56:00 PM

Just an average concealer. I found this did not do a good job of covering acne scars or broken capillaries on my chin. And, the coverage did not last. By mid-afternoon, you would have never guessed I had applied a concealer. It was very expensive for the quantity in the tube. I have the tube in my purse for emergency coverage while I'm out, but will not repurchase this product.

on 4/2/2008 3:24:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Good quality product, expensive but worth it..perfect match for my skin, nc 42

on 3/27/2008 10:44:00 PM

Recently I've noticed I have a bit of darkness under my eyes. It's not super severe but I wanted something to make me look more awake. I've tried a few others like theBalm and Stila but it didn't work for me. This one works fairly well, but it does dry me out sometimes. I'm not sure if it is because of the way I put it on. When it doesn't dry out, it look very good with a powdery finish. I got this in 3.0 medium vanilla and it matches my fair skin very well. The packaging is very nice, sleek and portable. However, I'm not completely satisfy, so I will continue looking.

This concealer is too sheer, doesnt seem to have enough pigment to conceal under eye area even if just a little bit is needed. I will stick w/ Amazing makeup, pricey but very little is needed.

on 2/16/2008 11:53:00 PM

I bought The No.5 (Golden Beige). It goes on very nice and creamy. Does not cake. Amazing coverage. I wore it all day and i still looked very fresh 12 hours lager. I would buy this product again.

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

This concealer goes on nice and creamy and doesn't drag across the eye area like some products I've tried. It also does a decent, but not perfect job, of covering my dark circles. My biggest complaint is that it does settle into my fine lines, which is a big no-no. But because it comes in a color that matches so well with my skin tone, I will continue to use this product until I find something better.

I really like this concealer. I'm a devoted Bare Escentuals user, but will use a concealer in addition when I need it. I ran across this while I was in Ulta and really liked the way it went on and seemed like it would be good for coverage. There are several shade choices, which is good, but can be overwhelming. I picked #1, and while it is a little light, when I apply my BE foundation over it, it is absolutely flawless! Covers well, goes on very smoothly and I like the fact that that it dries to a powder finish instead of being a greasy, moving spot. Great product!

Top Rated Smashbox Products