July 22, 2014 | 2039 users online

Concealers - Smashbox - Camera Ready Full Coverage Concealer

rated 4 of 5 on 6/20/2008 9:21:00 PM More reviews by PhxSunsGirl

This concealer is great for covering my dark circles and post acne marks. I use the 0.2 shade, which seems to work for my light beige skin tone, but if I apply to much it will look to light so I apply it very carefully. I last pretty long throughtout the day, with little or no touch up. The stick breaks easily though, so you have to be careful not to break the concealer stick. Other than that, and the price, this is a pretty good concealer.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/9/2008 6:56:00 PM More reviews by darcy123

Just an average concealer. I found this did not do a good job of covering acne scars or broken capillaries on my chin. And, the coverage did not last. By mid-afternoon, you would have never guessed I had applied a concealer. It was very expensive for the quantity in the tube. I have the tube in my purse for emergency coverage while I'm out, but will not repurchase this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/2/2008 3:24:00 PM More reviews by deva357

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Good quality product, expensive but worth it..perfect match for my skin, nc 42

rated 4 of 5 on 3/27/2008 10:44:00 PM More reviews by pandapee

Recently I've noticed I have a bit of darkness under my eyes. It's not super severe but I wanted something to make me look more awake. I've tried a few others like theBalm and Stila but it didn't work for me. This one works fairly well, but it does dry me out sometimes. I'm not sure if it is because of the way I put it on. When it doesn't dry out, it look very good with a powdery finish. I got this in 3.0 medium vanilla and it matches my fair skin very well. The packaging is very nice, sleek and portable. However, I'm not completely satisfy, so I will continue looking.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/4/2008 5:08:00 PM More reviews by sarahyamada1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This concealer is too sheer, doesnt seem to have enough pigment to conceal under eye area even if just a little bit is needed. I will stick w/ Amazing makeup, pricey but very little is needed.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2008 11:53:00 PM More reviews by QrLogon07

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought The No.5 (Golden Beige). It goes on very nice and creamy. Does not cake. Amazing coverage. I wore it all day and i still looked very fresh 12 hours lager. I would buy this product again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2008 2:50:00 AM More reviews by punk_rock_grrrl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This concealer goes on nice and creamy and doesn't drag across the eye area like some products I've tried. It also does a decent, but not perfect job, of covering my dark circles. My biggest complaint is that it does settle into my fine lines, which is a big no-no. But because it comes in a color that matches so well with my skin tone, I will continue to use this product until I find something better.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2008 5:21:00 PM More reviews by Redholtsteele

I really like this concealer. I'm a devoted Bare Escentuals user, but will use a concealer in addition when I need it. I ran across this while I was in Ulta and really liked the way it went on and seemed like it would be good for coverage. There are several shade choices, which is good, but can be overwhelming. I picked #1, and while it is a little light, when I apply my BE foundation over it, it is absolutely flawless! Covers well, goes on very smoothly and I like the fact that that it dries to a powder finish instead of being a greasy, moving spot. Great product!

rated 1 of 5 on 12/20/2007 6:20:00 PM More reviews by ldinfante

i am very disappointed in this concealer. i watched holly on qvc and i wanted to try it. when i went to sephora i couldn't find my exact color, either it was too light or too dark. even the sa told me that this brand of concealer wasn't good for my skin tone. she tried on 3 different ones and they all looked bad. i will stick with my amazing cosmetics. pricey but worth it

rated 3 of 5 on 12/7/2007 12:44:00 PM More reviews by drfinestgrl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I like this concealer. I dont think its the best for me. I know there are probably other better concealers out there...but this concealer does a good job at covering my tremendously dark circles..:) And it doesnt dry out my eyes at all...the formula is very creamy. The only con I have about this product is that it settles into my fine lines and wrinkles:( But overall, its a good concealer. I guess I have to stick with this one until I find my HG concealer.