C.O. Bigelow Mentha Cinnamint Lip Shine

4.6

on 12/9/2006 9:36:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I love this. The whole C.O. Bigelow Mentha Lipshine clear collection have become my HG daily balms. This is moisturizing, smells/tastes delicious, and adds just a bit of sheen. *Heart*

on 11/12/2006 7:12:00 PM

I love this product because instead of mint flavor I can get my favorite gloss in this great cinnamon flavor as well. I am very happy with this purchase and think it would make great stocking stuffers.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Love this! Smells delicious, tastes delicious, nice tingle, not too sticky, pretty shine -- just fabulous! I had only tried the regular Mentha lip shine before (which I love) but I just picked Cinnamint up during a 3 for $15 deal at Bath and Body Works. I have been carrying Cinnamint in my pocket for use during the day and so far no leaks or explosions! I actually find this easier to reapply than my usual products in Chapstick-style tubes. Highly recommended and I will never be without C.O. Bigelow's lip shines.

on 10/29/2006 9:58:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

One of my new faves! The Cinnamint flavour is very natural - not overpowering or artificial. I love the tingling fresh feeling it gives my lips, but it only lasts about 5 minutes on me. The texture is not too slick/greasy nor too sticky, shiny but not so much that it gives your lips a vinyl look. There's no tint but it's a nice clear gloss that I reach for when I want to freshen my lips or to wear on top of lipsticks. I do wish it lasts a bit longer on my lips though; it seems to disappear very fast. However it's such a treat to apply so I don't mind too much.

on 10/11/2006 7:36:00 PM

This is great. I have tried the mint which was okay, but the red cinnamint is wonderful. This is the only lipbalm that does not dissapear in the bottom of my purse -- great stuff.

on 10/9/2006 10:34:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Love it! Not too sticky with the perfect amount of shine. It tastes and smells like Big Red without the spicy-ness. Plus it doesn't have a weird lip gloss taste. I love to use it over matte lipsticks to add shine and to add a better flavor! I will absolutely buy again when I run out!

I love the cinnamon & smells & tastes sooo good! Not to mention it feels so good & soothes my lips. I have them in mint tints also which I love too. But this is my new favorite. Will definately repurchase, I love these lip balms. They are so moisturizing & glossy, but not tacky at all. Also looks great over lip liner for more color.

on 9/6/2006 3:10:00 PM

Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse

I love this and the one in the green tube. I apply a thin layer because if you apply to thick it can get sticky. I got the special 3 for $15 so not bad. This is perfect for the winter months that are to come!!

on 9/4/2006 10:36:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

LOVE this more than the minty ones for all the reasons everyone's already covered, and I ADORE the minty ones!! And a BIG 2nd for making these tinted as well. I never have less then 3 of these lying around.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I love this so much I'm buying extras to give to my girlfriends for Christmas! We're all pretty low maintenance and these lip shines are perfect for girls like us. They're packaged in a neat tube, have breath freshening qualities and super, high gloss shine. I couldn't have wished for a better product.

Recommended for Medium Skin