December 21, 2014 | 1698 users online

Lip Gloss - C.O. Bigelow - Mentha Cinnamint Lip Shine

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/11/2006 11:41:00 AM More reviews by yoursisterdebra

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Love this! Smells delicious, tastes delicious, nice tingle, not too sticky, pretty shine -- just fabulous! I had only tried the regular Mentha lip shine before (which I love) but I just picked Cinnamint up during a 3 for $15 deal at Bath and Body Works. I have been carrying Cinnamint in my pocket for use during the day and so far no leaks or explosions! I actually find this easier to reapply than my usual products in Chapstick-style tubes. Highly recommended and I will never be without C.O. Bigelow's lip shines.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/29/2006 9:58:00 PM More reviews by GemS

One of my new faves! The Cinnamint flavour is very natural - not overpowering or artificial. I love the tingling fresh feeling it gives my lips, but it only lasts about 5 minutes on me. The texture is not too slick/greasy nor too sticky, shiny but not so much that it gives your lips a vinyl look. There's no tint but it's a nice clear gloss that I reach for when I want to freshen my lips or to wear on top of lipsticks. I do wish it lasts a bit longer on my lips though; it seems to disappear very fast. However it's such a treat to apply so I don't mind too much.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/11/2006 7:36:00 PM More reviews by kermie70

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is great. I have tried the mint which was okay, but the red cinnamint is wonderful. This is the only lipbalm that does not dissapear in the bottom of my purse -- great stuff.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2006 10:34:00 PM More reviews by sabregoddess

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Love it! Not too sticky with the perfect amount of shine. It tastes and smells like Big Red without the spicy-ness. Plus it doesn't have a weird lip gloss taste. I love to use it over matte lipsticks to add shine and to add a better flavor! I will absolutely buy again when I run out!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/11/2006 1:05:00 AM More reviews by makeupcrazy31

I love the cinnamon & smells & tastes sooo good! Not to mention it feels so good & soothes my lips. I have them in mint tints also which I love too. But this is my new favorite. Will definately repurchase, I love these lip balms. They are so moisturizing & glossy, but not tacky at all. Also looks great over lip liner for more color.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/6/2006 3:10:00 PM More reviews by 800256

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this and the one in the green tube. I apply a thin layer because if you apply to thick it can get sticky. I got the special 3 for $15 so not bad. This is perfect for the winter months that are to come!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/4/2006 10:36:00 PM More reviews by SaraLee2

LOVE this more than the minty ones for all the reasons everyone's already covered, and I ADORE the minty ones!! And a BIG 2nd for making these tinted as well. I never have less then 3 of these lying around.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/2/2006 7:26:00 PM More reviews by Retrovertigo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this so much I'm buying extras to give to my girlfriends for Christmas! We're all pretty low maintenance and these lip shines are perfect for girls like us. They're packaged in a neat tube, have breath freshening qualities and super, high gloss shine. I couldn't have wished for a better product.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2006 12:08:00 AM More reviews by sjm15

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I got this product at B&BW when they had three for $15 - I was so excited they had it in during this promotion! I was already in love with the mentha lip shine, but wow I didn't know I could love a minty lip gloss MORE than mentha! The scent and the tingle are not at all overpowering, and it just tastes so sweet and cinnamon-y! I love this lip gloss, I've been using it daily since I got it a few days ago :) I just wish the color of the gloss was the color of the tube :D hey, I can wish can't I? I recommend this for everyone! It's perfect for a simple look because it just perfectly enhances & works with what's already there without overdoing it. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/28/2006 12:30:00 PM More reviews by aimeeb12

I LOVE the taste of this stuff! I was already satisfied w/the original Mentha Lip Shine, but this stuff is even better. I'm a smoker unfortunately, so this stuff doubles as a gloss & breath freshener. The best part, is that it is NOT sticky at all. LOVE it!!!