C.O. Bigelow Mentha Cinnamint Lip Shine

4.6

Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

has that awesome minty tingle, but it smells and tastes like yummy sweet cinnamon. awesome because it works as a clear gloss during the day, and is literally so moisturizing that i have friends that double it as their overnight lip balm as well!! if you accidentally lick your lips it actually does taste good :)

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I love this. The whole C.O. Bigelow Mentha Lipshine clear collection have become my HG daily balms. This is moisturizing, smells/tastes delicious, and adds just a bit of sheen. *Heart*

I love this product because instead of mint flavor I can get my favorite gloss in this great cinnamon flavor as well. I am very happy with this purchase and think it would make great stocking stuffers.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Love this! Smells delicious, tastes delicious, nice tingle, not too sticky, pretty shine -- just fabulous! I had only tried the regular Mentha lip shine before (which I love) but I just picked Cinnamint up during a 3 for $15 deal at Bath and Body Works. I have been carrying Cinnamint in my pocket for use during the day and so far no leaks or explosions! I actually find this easier to reapply than my usual products in Chapstick-style tubes. Highly recommended and I will never be without C.O. Bigelow's lip shines.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

One of my new faves! The Cinnamint flavour is very natural - not overpowering or artificial. I love the tingling fresh feeling it gives my lips, but it only lasts about 5 minutes on me. The texture is not too slick/greasy nor too sticky, shiny but not so much that it gives your lips a vinyl look. There's no tint but it's a nice clear gloss that I reach for when I want to freshen my lips or to wear on top of lipsticks. I do wish it lasts a bit longer on my lips though; it seems to disappear very fast. However it's such a treat to apply so I don't mind too much.

This is great. I have tried the mint which was okay, but the red cinnamint is wonderful. This is the only lipbalm that does not dissapear in the bottom of my purse -- great stuff.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Love it! Not too sticky with the perfect amount of shine. It tastes and smells like Big Red without the spicy-ness. Plus it doesn't have a weird lip gloss taste. I love to use it over matte lipsticks to add shine and to add a better flavor! I will absolutely buy again when I run out!

I love the cinnamon & smells & tastes sooo good! Not to mention it feels so good & soothes my lips. I have them in mint tints also which I love too. But this is my new favorite. Will definately repurchase, I love these lip balms. They are so moisturizing & glossy, but not tacky at all. Also looks great over lip liner for more color.

Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse

I love this and the one in the green tube. I apply a thin layer because if you apply to thick it can get sticky. I got the special 3 for $15 so not bad. This is perfect for the winter months that are to come!!

LOVE this more than the minty ones for all the reasons everyone's already covered, and I ADORE the minty ones!! And a BIG 2nd for making these tinted as well. I never have less then 3 of these lying around.

Recommended for Medium Skin