TiGi Brunette Goddess

3.9

Water - Aqua , Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate , Cocamidopropyl Betaine , Cocamide DEA , Glycol Distearate , Sodium Laureth Sulfate , Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate , Ammonium Chloride , Fragrance - Parfum , Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate , Sodium Lauroyl Oat Amino Acids , Sodium Carboxymethyl Lauryl Glucoside , Polysilicone-15 , Polyquaternium-44 , PPG-2 Hydroxyethyl Coco/Isostearamide , PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate , Linoleic Acid , Sunflower Seed Oil - Helianthus Annuus , Disteareth-75 IPDI , Decyl Glucoside , Cocamide MEA , Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride , PEG-8 Dimethicone , PEG-8 Ricinoleate , Citric Acid , Tocopheryl Acetate , Retinyl Palmitate , Ascorbyl Palmitate , Ascorbic Acid , Tetrasodium EDTA , Methylisothiazolinone , Methylchloroisothiazolinone , Benzyl Alcohol , Benzyl Benzoate , Mica - CI 77019 , Titanium Dioxide - CI 77891 , Yellow 5 - CI 19140 , Red 33 - CI 17200 , Blue 1 - CI 42090

on 1/14/2007 2:01:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I COULDN'T QUITE PUT MY FINGER ON THE SCENT OF THIS SHAMPOO... I KEPT WRACKING MY BRAIN OVER AND OVER..THEN IT DAWNED ON ME! VANILLA BEAN NOELLE BY BATH AND BODY WORKS!!!! LOVE THE LATER AND SMELL OF THIS! I HAVE EASY ACCESS TO ALL TIGI ITEMS AND GET BORED OF THEM QUICK, ALTHOUGH I WOULD HAVE TO SAY I WOULD REPURCHASE THIS AGAIN.

on 1/6/2007 12:58:00 PM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I am a redhead, and I bought this, why you ask? It's because I am in love with this rich buttery caramel scent. Even though it claims it is for brunettes, it is not a color depositing shampoo/conditioner. Any haircolor can use this with no problems. I have really dry hair that tangles extremely easily from going from white blonde to bright red hair. So you can say my hair is pretty abused at the moment.

The shampoo is pretty decent, the scent of caramel is much stronger in this, than the conditioner. It is VERY thick, and lathers well. I use this every other shampoo or so because it is so heavy. After repeated use it can weigh the hair down in time. So alternating it, keeps it working rather well. The only con is the fact the scent doesn't last very long in the hair. I do enjoy it during my bath time though. I will be buying this again! continued >>

on 12/15/2006 6:07:00 PM

Another great shampoo from TIGI, entirely purchased because of the scent. I want to eat my creamynuttycaramelly smelling hair! And it won't clash with my Hypnotic Poison perfume for instance, as other shampoos do. And the best part is that it actually does a good job too: It cleans and lathers, and protects my hair from fading and UV-rays. I noticed shimmer particles in the shampoo though, and I've never understood that gimmick - glitter to be rinced off? But anyway, it smells heavenly, and makes my hair shiny. It may be a replacement for my beloved Fashionista in the future.

on 10/9/2006 7:49:00 AM

A nice, hydrating shampoo that lathers nicely, smells great (like vanilla cake batter!) and doesn't dry out or strip hair color at all. Protects color-treated hair against fading. A nice product and I'd repurchase again.

on 9/27/2006 12:32:00 AM

Smells absolutely fantastic. I bought it entirely based on the smell. Works great on my dry curly hair.
It says its for brunettes but it doesnt deposit any color so it will work on any haircolor. UPDATE: Meh, I may use this once and a while just for the scent, but my hair started to get worse and worse. Back to pureology!

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Wonderful shampoo. The newest shampoo from TIGI made exclusively for brunettes, but works fine on other haircolors as well. This shampoo smells delicious, like PRALINES! Has a sweet caramel-like fragrance. The shampoo lathers up easily and cleans well. Great product. Contains many vitamins, including A,C,E, & F (an essential fatty acid). Has sunscreen and helps protect haircolor from fading.

Popular Shampoos