October 1, 2014 | 1976 users online

Bath Treatments - LUSH - The Comforter Bubble Bar

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2011 6:18:00 PM More reviews by emmilyroze

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Makes tons of bubbles, and you can use one bar for 2-4 baths. Smells wonderful and is one of my fave Lush products! If you enjoy relaxing in a hot tub this will be right up your alley!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2011 9:55:00 PM More reviews by slippingbeauty

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

HG! I can usually get 3 to 4 baths out of one of these bubble bars, so the price is fantastic. I love the scent, and I adore the piles of luxurious foamy bubbles it creates. The water is pink, so that's an extra fun bonus.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/6/2011 10:17:00 PM More reviews by sammycansing01

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is the best LUSH product ever!!! The scent of The Comforter is amazing. This item lasts for about 5 baths and gives my bath tub water a nice, pink glow to it. It also gives the water a little, milky feel to it. It's $9.95 which is a little pricey to me. I will definitely buy this again soon!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2011 2:17:00 AM More reviews by Reylena

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite BBS!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/27/2010 1:00:00 PM More reviews by hdh41795

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this bubble bar! It turns your bath water pink and smells so good! I cut mine into four pieces so I could get more use out of it. The bubbles last the whole bath too. This is one of my favorite products from lush and I will buy again!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/9/2010 8:58:00 AM More reviews by risa_ris

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Would give it a full 5 if it wasnt for the price!! I braved the assault of scents at Lush yesterday to pick one of these up. I had read a ton of reviews and caved. Glad I did, I had the best bubble bath ever last night! Seriously, I used about a 6th of the bar and crumbled under the running water and ended up with a TON of yummy-smelling bubbles and pretty pink water. I soaked in the tub for about a half hour and almost all of the bubbles were still there when I drained the tub. Pick one of these up for an indulgent bath treat, you won't regret it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/17/2010 9:08:00 PM More reviews by pawnshop_rose

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is one of my fav. bubble bars from Lush. FIrst it has a wonderful creamy, juicy blackcurrant scent. It makes a good amount of soft bubbles and colors the water a lovely shade of purple. The reason I am giving this 4 stars instead of 5 is that I wished the bubbles lasted longer. I get about 2-3 baths out of one bar. I def. repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/8/2010 8:03:00 PM More reviews by tori8780

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really like this bubble bar, its probably one of my favorites that Lush offers. It smells great and bubbles up really well. The only thing I dont like, and this applies to all Lush bubble bars I've tried, is that the bubbles only last about 5 minutes, no matter how much I use or what I do. Other than that though, this one is really yummy!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2010 11:39:00 PM More reviews by Lylacgirl

Don't get me started.. this is by far one of my favourite bubble bars from Lush. It has a deep black current smell which reminds me of the sweetie pie shower jelly, amazing. The size is HUGE compared to lots of the bubble bars and costs $8.95 where I live. A tiny bit pricey but hey, it's a huge chunk.. seems like it's worth it. This made the best bubbles ever and turned the water to a lovely pink, also very relaxing as a food soak. I wanted to just fall asleep when I used this. Simply lovely.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/7/2010 3:39:00 AM More reviews by redchinamarker

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Ewwwwww. Clearly I'm in the minority here, but this smells sooooooo bad. It supposedly has a berries and cream scent, and I can sort of catch it here and there, but it smells extremely artificial. The pink, soft water is fun, for sure. But after I used a small piece (for a foot bath) I left it on the counter in its plastic bag. I didn't close the bag but why would I, since this is a glorified chunk of dehydrated, aerated bubble soap? For the next day I wandered around my house wondering what was causing that plasticky, nausea-inducing smell. Truly horrifying, and yet another reminder for me to NEVER buy into the LUSH hype!!!