December 19, 2014 | 827 users online

Bath Treatments - LUSH - The Comforter Bubble Bar

rated 4 of 5 on 3/22/2011 2:49:00 PM More reviews by wbourgou

I really like The Comforter bubble bar. I'm still a little skeptical over the fact that everyone says it's "SOOOO GOOD!!" It is good, but it isn't scarily amazing. That being said, I have repurchased this before my first one ran out, just so I'd have a back up! The smell is a great fruity blackcurrant smell.

Like others have said, this is probably one of the best value in a bubble bar. I will get at least 4 or 5 (maybe even 6!) uses out of one bar, because I cut it into smaller chunks. I crumble it really finely into the bath tub and then run the bath water. To get the most amount of bubbles, run the water for the most amount of time possible on the product. If you run half the tun and then put in the bubble bar, the bubbles won't develop as much.

I have also tried using a little bit (very small amount crumbled up) in a loofah poof in the shower. It worked well too. I like using Lush products, but I don't take baths THAT often!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2011 9:08:00 PM More reviews by AndreaReneeXO

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The best bubble bar deal Lush has to offer. $8.95 for 200g, when the 100g bubble bars are $5.95 to $6.95 a piece. Also the fact that it's cheaper doesn't make the quality any less! The blackcurrent smell is amazing, definitely comforting once you're soaking in the bath. I wasn't sure if I liked the smell at first, but once it's in the water it's a less concentrated smell and it develops really nicely. I use mine sparingly so I can get five to six baths from one bar. One of my staple Lush products, it's cheaper and lasts you quite a while.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2011 4:12:00 PM More reviews by AMajor87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I gave it 2/5 stars for price because on the uk website it's nearly half the price of the is website, which is where I order from. Great product, turns the water pink and silky. This is my favorite of all their bubble bars. I usually cut mine into four pieces. Leaves my skin soft. I buy this just about every time I order from lush.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2011 11:46:00 PM More reviews by BlondeBoldBeautiful

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I LOVE this!! I love the scent of this and how inexpensive it is! I used 1/4 of my bar and I filled my entire bathtub with bubbles!! It was Freaking INSANE how big the bubbles were!!! I swear my tub was 1/2 water and 1/2 bubbles! The water (that I couldn't see unless I re-arranged some bubbles) Was a Gorgeous Pink :) I've already been through 2 full bars :)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2011 6:18:00 PM More reviews by emmilyroze

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Makes tons of bubbles, and you can use one bar for 2-4 baths. Smells wonderful and is one of my fave Lush products! If you enjoy relaxing in a hot tub this will be right up your alley!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2011 9:55:00 PM More reviews by slippingbeauty

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

HG! I can usually get 3 to 4 baths out of one of these bubble bars, so the price is fantastic. I love the scent, and I adore the piles of luxurious foamy bubbles it creates. The water is pink, so that's an extra fun bonus.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/6/2011 10:17:00 PM More reviews by sammycansing01

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is the best LUSH product ever!!! The scent of The Comforter is amazing. This item lasts for about 5 baths and gives my bath tub water a nice, pink glow to it. It also gives the water a little, milky feel to it. It's $9.95 which is a little pricey to me. I will definitely buy this again soon!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2011 2:17:00 AM More reviews by Reylena

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite BBS!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/27/2010 1:00:00 PM More reviews by hdh41795

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this bubble bar! It turns your bath water pink and smells so good! I cut mine into four pieces so I could get more use out of it. The bubbles last the whole bath too. This is one of my favorite products from lush and I will buy again!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/9/2010 8:58:00 AM More reviews by risa_ris

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Would give it a full 5 if it wasnt for the price!! I braved the assault of scents at Lush yesterday to pick one of these up. I had read a ton of reviews and caved. Glad I did, I had the best bubble bath ever last night! Seriously, I used about a 6th of the bar and crumbled under the running water and ended up with a TON of yummy-smelling bubbles and pretty pink water. I soaked in the tub for about a half hour and almost all of the bubbles were still there when I drained the tub. Pick one of these up for an indulgent bath treat, you won't regret it!