Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes

3.9

Water (Aqua, Eau), Cetearyl Isononanoate, Panthenol, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Ceteareth-12, Sodium Citrate, 2-Bromo-2-Nitropropane-1,3-Diol, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

As I have previously used Kao Biore Oil Cleansing Wipes, my review would be a comparison.
Simple's not moist enough. I have to fold it twice just to get it to wipe smoother on my face without dragging. After two sheets, I still find left over waterproof mascara staining the bottom of my eyelids. However, it is not drying on my skin (so is Biore's) and this is the only good thing about it. I can't wait to use up the pack of 25s' before going back to Biore.

on 9/11/2013 8:55:00 PM

These wipes are gentle, non-greasy, does not leave a film, and leaves the skin hydrated and fresh. I would have given this 5 lippies if it were not for the fact that it contains the formaldehyde releasing preservative Bromo-2-Nitropropane-1,3-Diol.

on 9/8/2013 2:08:00 PM

I have the new, updated formula of the Simple cleansing wipes that are free of paraben preservatives. I like the size and gentleness of these cloths. Moist enough and a good formula that removes even my mascara. Fragrance free. Like the simple ingredient list.

on 9/2/2013 4:21:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

All I can say is that I LOVE this product. I use it to remove my makeup every night and it works perfectly!! I've been using these wipes to remove makeup for about 4 months now and will continue to use them for as long as I can :)
PROS:
- takes all my makeup off, very easily
- doesn't smell (has the slightest smell, but only smells like a clean wipe)
- doesn't break me out (knock on wood)
- gentle on my sensitive skin

CONS:
- packaging sucks, doesn't reseal very well
- a bit pricy, I buy mine at target for around $8CND for 25 wipes

Other than that, I highly highly recommend this!! :)

on 8/28/2013 7:49:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

These cleansing wipes are awesome, and soothing for my sensitive skin. I have tried Mac, Neutrogena, and Olay brands and they don't work as well for me. My skin gets red and somewhat irritated when I use the other brands, but the Simple brand of wipes are formulated for sensitive skin, so they are perfect for me. I still prefer the Boots brand of wipes, the one for sensitive skin, but they are not sold in Canada so my second choice has to be the Simple brand!

on 8/24/2013 11:45:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Love these wipes! I am acne prone, and i wear full face of make up on. This takes all my make up off and leaves my skin soft and clean. I usually wash my face with a cleanser afterwards to guarantee all the dirt, oil and make up is off my face && I use a different product to clean my mascara/eyeliner off.

I've used many face wipes - Neutrogena, Mac, Murad, Shesido, Loreal... None of them seem to do the job like this one does!

Overall will repurchase!

on 8/13/2013 7:52:00 PM

to begin with, these things dry out my face. i have to go in with moisturizer afterwards which is kind of annoying. they also BREAK ME OUT! i have never been one to have a bad problem with acne until now. yeah, i've had a few zits from time to time but these work horrible for my skin. good thing my sister likes them....

on 8/2/2013 6:04:00 PM

I love this product! I started using it when I lived in the UK and when I moved back to the US Simple products moved over too and I could not have been more excited!
I have rather sensitive skin, so finding make-up remover wipes that didn't irritate my skin was a miracle. They can be used for all skin types. These wipes get off all of my make-up including waterproof mascara, which can be very difficult to get off. The packaging is nice, but be sure to seal it back after each use or the wipes can become dry. The ingredients are the best part, not too many harsh chemicals and no residue left behind. Only clean skin. They're kind of expensive, but well worth the price.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I had a sample of these and I did enjoy them, they work well and are moisturizing, soft, and stay wet instead of getting dry while removing the makeup (I don't like this as it feels like I'm tugging on my skin). I have the Neutrogena ones and I can say that I do prefer these ones better. However, I feel like these are just too thick... to me that seems like a waste, and instead they could just include more wipes.

on 7/25/2013 3:12:00 AM

These are a great simple and cheap alternative to a full makeup remover. I use these on a day that I wear minimal makeup. It leaves my skin refreshed and clean. Probably the beat drugstore makeup removing wipes I've tried, and I've tried loads of them.