September 30, 2014 | 1086 users online

Cleansers - Simple - Cleansing Facial Wipes

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2013 9:40:00 AM More reviews by kata8

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is my all time favorite makeup removing wipes. They take off my eye makeup and do not dry out my eye area Takes off makeup without any irritation.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2013 8:10:00 PM More reviews by Abomination

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Best makeup removing wipes I've used. Before, I've tried the Neutrogena wipes because of all the hype people give it, & that was straight up no bueno! Greasy film left on my face, eyes burning & watery. Nooooo thank you! This had none of those issues for me. Recommend & will continue to purchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/23/2013 10:25:00 AM More reviews by ILoveMyself14

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

OMG.... Basically iv been breaking out alot the past couple of weeks and i really didnt know why. My skin has behaved for years now since i had bad acne as a teenager, so this came as a shock to me. At first i thought it was my new moisturiser that i started to use, however i started that 2 months ago and my skin was fine with it (i thought maybe regular everyday use has started to cause a reaction to my face now).. I couldn't think of anything else new that i have started to use on my face that may be the cause of my breakout and rash, i especially didn't think it would be these Simple face wipes as i have used them for a few years now and have never had a problem. HOWEVER i remembered i bought a couple of new packs about 2 weeks ago as i ran out of them and so once i remembered this, i immediately came online and checked this site to see if anyone else had discovered the same reaction to these and what do i see! I KNEW it was these wipes, at first i took no notice and really doubted it was these wipes but now thinking back, the only time my face stung, heated up and broke out in a rash was as soon as i had removed my makeup with these wipes! They have definitely changed the ingredients in these.. What a let down. Will definitely be returning these and finding an alternative such as baby wipes or something

P.s. They were also on sale when i bought them. NO WONDER!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/23/2013 3:56:00 AM More reviews by figuresk8r92

I've used a LOT of makeup wipes in my time. You name them, I've tried them. These Simple wipes have been my favorite for the past year or so. They smell nice, although the scent is a little too strong for my liking. I do wish they were more moist. However, these wipes are my favorite because they don't leave any sort of greasy film on my face. They also take away my eye makeup with ease, without stinging my eyes. I really liked the texture on them, it felt good to have that small bit of exfoliation, but it seems like their new wipes are without texture :( I've re-purchased these probably about 10 times, and they are still my go-to wipes. I also really liked the exfoliating makeup cleansing wipes they sell. Overall, my favorite makeup wipes by far.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2013 4:53:00 PM More reviews by ZebraPrints

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I received a pack of 7 awhile ago as a sample. I had them stored in my vanity drawer for sometime not thinking they were really worth anything. Until last night I decided to give them a go. And I was amazed! They were very moisturized and the wipes didn't feel flimsy at all. I usually just stuck with soap and glory off your face wipes but had to always order them online since I can't find them anywhere around me. I think I'm going to start buying these simple brand wipes from now on since they do such an amazing job! Very glad I tried these.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/20/2013 1:33:00 PM More reviews by annehelene

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I hate this !! I think its the worst makeup remover I have tried. It stings when i use it and it breaks out my skin...!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2013 1:28:00 PM More reviews by Northstar5

Great product for my sensitive acne-prone skin. After messing around with the OCM (even with an emulsifier added, and even with washing it afterwards with a foaming cleanser, and with every oil known to man and STILL breaking out down the line) I now use these little guys on the days I wear makeup, followed by my Paula's Choice Skin Balancing cleanser, which I love. The combination is really perfect for me. I follow with her Skin Balancing toner. I love that these wipes follow the rules I have for all my skin care: no added fragrance, no dyes, no alcohol.

My skin care routine is now simple and quite inexpensive: Cerave hydrating cleanser in the morning followed by PC's 2% BHA gel and Neutrogena Dry Touch sunscreen. Cerave cleanser also at night unless I was wearing makeup, in which case Simple wipes, followed by the PC cleanser and toner (the cleanser lasts me a year so it is economical, and the toner lasts about 5 months). PC's Ultra-Lite Antioxidant Serum most nights of the week, followed by Cerave's moisturizing lotion or Neutrogena's moisturizing lotion for combination skin (one bottle of either of those lasts me over a year---you only need a few drops). If I get a blemish I use BP 2.5% on it during the day and Paula's Choice BHA 9 (a miracle product if ever there was one, pricier than her other stuff but lasts forever) at night and it goes away in three days. If my skin is irritated AND broken out I use over the counter hydrocortisone 1% and calamine lotion at night. I kid you not, those things really work and as long as you don't use hydrocortisone over prolonged periods, like months, the derm says it's totally fine on your face.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/16/2013 9:48:00 PM More reviews by vintageandrea

I got these as a sample. I normally have pretty clear skin...but the past few days my face as been zit central. My entire face is covered in acne. I couldn't figure out why...but this is the only thing i've changed. Very disappointed, won't buy.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/5/2013 8:07:00 PM More reviews by princessanna1013

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Works well, but I still prefer my Neutrogena makeup remover wipes. It doesn't leave an oily residue that most brands leave on the face

rated 4 of 5 on 5/5/2013 7:51:00 PM More reviews by kermie70

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I had doubts about trying these. I usually use the Neutrogena make up remover wipes but hate the smell. These wipes are great. I like the smell and I can use them and not have to put on moisturizer which is amazing. They take off light make up and soothe skin. I am on my third pack.

Update: I went to the store and they were out of these wipes. I love them even more now, and bought a three pack at BJs - so I am set.

If you have dry sensitive skin - try it.