September 18, 2014 | 1376 users online

Cleansers - Simple - Cleansing Facial Wipes

rated 4 of 5 on 5/23/2013 3:56:00 AM More reviews by figuresk8r92

I've used a LOT of makeup wipes in my time. You name them, I've tried them. These Simple wipes have been my favorite for the past year or so. They smell nice, although the scent is a little too strong for my liking. I do wish they were more moist. However, these wipes are my favorite because they don't leave any sort of greasy film on my face. They also take away my eye makeup with ease, without stinging my eyes. I really liked the texture on them, it felt good to have that small bit of exfoliation, but it seems like their new wipes are without texture :( I've re-purchased these probably about 10 times, and they are still my go-to wipes. I also really liked the exfoliating makeup cleansing wipes they sell. Overall, my favorite makeup wipes by far.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2013 4:53:00 PM More reviews by ZebraPrints

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I received a pack of 7 awhile ago as a sample. I had them stored in my vanity drawer for sometime not thinking they were really worth anything. Until last night I decided to give them a go. And I was amazed! They were very moisturized and the wipes didn't feel flimsy at all. I usually just stuck with soap and glory off your face wipes but had to always order them online since I can't find them anywhere around me. I think I'm going to start buying these simple brand wipes from now on since they do such an amazing job! Very glad I tried these.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/20/2013 1:33:00 PM More reviews by annehelene

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I hate this !! I think its the worst makeup remover I have tried. It stings when i use it and it breaks out my skin...!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2013 1:28:00 PM More reviews by Northstar5

Great product for my sensitive acne-prone skin. After messing around with the OCM (even with an emulsifier added, and even with washing it afterwards with a foaming cleanser, and with every oil known to man and STILL breaking out down the line) I now use these little guys on the days I wear makeup, followed by my Paula's Choice Skin Balancing cleanser, which I love. The combination is really perfect for me. I follow with her Skin Balancing toner. I love that these wipes follow the rules I have for all my skin care: no added fragrance, no dyes, no alcohol.

My skin care routine is now simple and quite inexpensive: Cerave hydrating cleanser in the morning followed by PC's 2% BHA gel and Neutrogena Dry Touch sunscreen. Cerave cleanser also at night unless I was wearing makeup, in which case Simple wipes, followed by the PC cleanser and toner (the cleanser lasts me a year so it is economical, and the toner lasts about 5 months). PC's Ultra-Lite Antioxidant Serum most nights of the week, followed by Cerave's moisturizing lotion or Neutrogena's moisturizing lotion for combination skin (one bottle of either of those lasts me over a year---you only need a few drops). If I get a blemish I use BP 2.5% on it during the day and Paula's Choice BHA 9 (a miracle product if ever there was one, pricier than her other stuff but lasts forever) at night and it goes away in three days. If my skin is irritated AND broken out I use over the counter hydrocortisone 1% and calamine lotion at night. I kid you not, those things really work and as long as you don't use hydrocortisone over prolonged periods, like months, the derm says it's totally fine on your face.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/16/2013 9:48:00 PM More reviews by vintageandrea

I got these as a sample. I normally have pretty clear skin...but the past few days my face as been zit central. My entire face is covered in acne. I couldn't figure out why...but this is the only thing i've changed. Very disappointed, won't buy.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/5/2013 8:07:00 PM More reviews by princessanna1013

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Works well, but I still prefer my Neutrogena makeup remover wipes. It doesn't leave an oily residue that most brands leave on the face

rated 4 of 5 on 5/5/2013 7:51:00 PM More reviews by kermie70

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I had doubts about trying these. I usually use the Neutrogena make up remover wipes but hate the smell. These wipes are great. I like the smell and I can use them and not have to put on moisturizer which is amazing. They take off light make up and soothe skin. I am on my third pack.

Update: I went to the store and they were out of these wipes. I love them even more now, and bought a three pack at BJs - so I am set.

If you have dry sensitive skin - try it.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/4/2013 6:02:00 PM More reviews by Kaytee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

These are pretty much typical makeup removing wipes. My only gripe with this product is the price. I think Simple products are over priced in general, but these are awful. They're like $6 for 25. That's a little too expensive for my blood when there isn't anything special about them.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/1/2013 1:12:00 AM More reviews by Shauneexo

I really like these wipes. The name says it all. Simple. Takes off makeup (but don't expect it to remove waterproof mascara) without any irritation, doesn't have any heavy fragrances, isn't too wet nor too dry, packaging is cute, price is right. Some makeup removing wipes can aggravate my skin, but this doesn't at all!!!! Of course, I love trying new products, so I will most likely stray from this occasionally, but I will always keep some in my drawer. These wipes rock!!!!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/25/2013 11:05:00 PM More reviews by Lady5andy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Even if they say this on the package, those are NOT for sensitive skin! My skin was dry and really sensitive after, and red for a long while. They also are rough and scratchy. I got them as a sample and I'm glad I didn't buy them. I will never buy these again.

Also, I'm not sure but a lot of people say that they have parabens in them so I would not buy it if I was you.