April 16, 2014 | 970 users online

Cleansers - Simple - Cleansing Facial Wipes

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2013 12:18:00 AM More reviews by BreezyKiss

I needed some type of makeup remover because I was out so I picked these up. I went home and started to use this wipe. With my old wipes I had to use two and most of the time they just smeared the makeup around. My face would be red and slightly itchy each time I used the old wipes, I also had to wash my face after the wipe to make sure I got off all residue and to get rid of that itchy feeling., but that happened with all facial cleansing wipes so I just expected it. I used this wipe and WOW, it put those old wipes to SHAME. It has no fragrance at all which I love. It removed all my makeup with one wipe and it left my face feeling lightly moisturized (not greasy at all). It was so refreshing and nice. I felt as if I didn't need to wash my face after the wipe. My face felt smooth, clean, and supple. I absolutely love these and will definitely repurchase! The only con I would have to say about these is that I did have to work with these wipes to get my mascara off, they removed my mascara, but my mascara laden lashes needed a couple of swipes. SO glad they were out of my old wipes!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/24/2013 8:32:00 PM More reviews by myrarox123

These wipes are so good compared to other drugstore wipes, they cleanse my skin and they feel really good while I take off my makeup, they don't make my skin red or feel scratchy!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/23/2013 1:42:00 AM More reviews by ochocho

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

These were horrible. The cloths were extremely scratchy and left my skin bright red after I used them. Whenever I used these, the next day my cheeks would be an abnormal shade of red (i.e. it would be really irritated). It also broke me out, and I usually NEVER break out. Although these are cheap, they are simply not worth it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2013 10:17:00 AM More reviews by Asti1234

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I use these wipes religiously. Previously I used MAC wipes but I found them too oily. My mum recommended simple wipes and I've never looked back. I use them to take off my eye and face make up- one wipe for my eyes, then another for my face. My skin feels squeaky clean after using them this way. I do cleanse, tone and moisturise after this, however in the past I skipped these steps and my skin still looked just as good. ******TIP***** Store them upside down to prevent them becoming dry. If I dont do this sometimes they can feel not as moist as I'd like. They are HG status for me. X

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2013 11:36:00 AM More reviews by skelterhelter

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Another fabulous drugstore find! I've been on the hunt for an inexpensive alternative to the MAC wipes (which, although removed my makeup thoroughly, are too pricey and too heavily fragranced for me). I saw these Simple wipes at Walgreens for a little less than $7 so I knew I had to give them a try. I like how each wipes is textured for exfoliation -- it helps to slough the makeup off without much effort. The wipe is also wet enough to do the job, but not so wet that my face was dripping with product. Best part of all -- no stinging or irritation! I was able to remove the makeup around my eyes (not IN my eyes, mind you) without tearing up. It did a great job removing my face makeup and eye shadow. However, I took one lippie off because I still had some mascara left behind, and because I don't care for those sticky, pull tab doors on the package -- they tend to cause the product to dry up faster. But for something that's $7 and readily available at the drugstore, I will continue to repurchase again and again.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2013 7:35:00 AM More reviews by WutshudIDO

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have really dry sensitive skin and Rosacea . I've used Mac wipes and they made my skin burn . These are fabulous removed eye makeup , foundation and left my skin soft without drying it out . You can get 25 wipes for around $6 . It's one of my new staples

rated 4 of 5 on 2/10/2013 8:53:00 PM More reviews by iHayley

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

These facial wipes are great for sensitive skin and are so soft. My foundation is removed nicely and I love the non-alcohol, oil and perfume aspects of the wipes too. I will repurchase continuously. To avoid moisture loss I suggest storing them face down. I use simple eye makeup remover to remove my waterproof mascara.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2013 10:25:00 PM More reviews by Therealslayergrrl

I received a generous sample of these in my new beauty test tube. They're really scratchy and I feel like I have to really rub my skin before they take my makeup off. The smell is OK but kind of reminds me of beer..

The size of the wipe is nice and it was pretty saturated. Other than that I would not purchase this.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/4/2013 3:56:00 PM More reviews by SarebbeBello

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Sadly, the only thing I liked about this product was the packaging. I just love when wipes have a door on the pack!! But, this was where my love ended. The wipe itself was really scratchy and kind of dry even though it was the first one. I held it on my eye for a little while, wiggled then swiped and.... nothing! All of my makeup was still on, didn't even budge. So I go to try again and the same thing. I wet the wipe a little bit, put more makeup remover on it, etc and it just was not working. I did finish the entire pack up because I hate wasting things but still my experience stayed the same. These also really irritated my eyes, I think it was the scratchiness of the wipes. The wipes were the gentle version and they were still scratchy and awful. Not a win here.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2013 3:30:00 PM More reviews by Tiptoemousey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I love these wipes they are gentle they remove all my makeup I don't have to scrub at my face. They don't burn I have read reviews of them drying out on people I have never had that problem. I being that they are about $4.25 I normally can find them for 2.25 on sale about every two-three months and I will buy a few packs. If I am wearing very heavy eye makeup sometimes I will use a wipe and a half but normally one wipe works for my whole face.