Avon SuperFULL Mascara

3.4

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

One of the few Avon products I really don't care for. This mascara has one of those new plastic, spikey brushes and comes in a plain gray tube. The product just wasn't any good for me -- as soon as I begun apply it deposited tiny clumps of mascara on my eyes and when I tried to smooth it out with a second stroke, things got messy. I think this brush has too short of bristles compared to other brands with similar brushes (my fav is Chanel's Inimitable). Overall, I don't recommend this. Cheap package and a very messy application. Plus, the black isn't really that impressive.

on 4/27/2007 5:44:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

When I first got this mascara I liked it, it made it look like I had lotsss of lashes...well, after having it for only about 3 weeks it has started clumping
:( and the black isn't very pigmented either.

on 4/20/2007 11:05:00 PM

I've been using this for a week.. and girlies, I have no clue where you're all getting your clumps from :( Maybe you got a bad batch? I dunno - but with me this applicator makes it nearly impossible to clump. I certainly have to use a lash curler before I use this, to get a full effect. I guess I bought it as a basic mascara - it was on sale and this is one of the few mascaras that comes in this true BROWN i've been looking for. Not brown/black, not dark brown, just brown. Maybe I'm happy with it because I truly wasn't expecting too much out of it. It is a great, every day mascara. For those of you with lighter skintones & hair colour, looking for a less dramatic look, I recommend the brown.

on 4/11/2007 4:23:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

This came in a set so it wasn't something I bought specifically. I like that it separates my lashes as I apply the mascara so I don't have to use a lash comb afterwards. Doesn't really make my lashes look full though it coats them well. Wasn't too clumpy and the clumps smoothed out after a few brush strokes. Wouldn't buy again.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Nope, this didn't give me volume at all. Maybe I'm just spoiled from using L'Oreal Voluminous, but I really expected more from Superfull. I had to brush it over and over and over my lashes to get a minimal amount of thickness. Will not repurchase. One good thing is that the thin, stiff brush is good for applying mascara to lower lashes.

on 3/22/2007 7:19:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I ordered this in navy, nice as far as the color but I think I'll stick with Cover Girl Volume Exact.

on 3/22/2007 11:37:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

this would be a great product if only it didn't have an annoying tendency to smuge on my lower eyelid. most mascaras do that to me so i guess it would be ok for somebody who doesn't share my problem. i don't understand the rewiews that talk about "clumping" - this was the second mascara ever not to clump my lashes at all (the other one being L'extreme by Lancome - also an easy smuger...). Not only that, but I've kept the brush and I now use it as a lash comb with my regular (mostly waterproof) mascaras. If only they had an waterproof version, this would be perfect for me. And let's not forget the small price either :)

on 3/18/2007 4:45:00 PM

I really wanted to try this because of the wand type with the short bristles. Superfull ended up clumping on me big time and was difficult to remove. I think I have given up on Avon mascaras.

on 3/16/2007 4:21:00 PM

The only true plus about this is the applicator. The bristles don't disappear as you get to the end of the brush. The black is more of a dark gray and the formula isn't as smooth as I like. Have decided that I will not be buying again.

on 3/16/2007 1:01:00 PM

My friend gave me this because her rep ordered 7 for her by mistake. Well I am so glad she did. I really like this mascara. This has the new type of wand with the short spikes. I have been using it almost everyday. It really gives me lush full lashes. I use a e/l curler with it everytime, so I am not sure how it works in terms of shaping lashes. No spidery lashes here. And it lasts all day. I most likely will get my own after I use up my tube.