September 16, 2014 | 1810 users online

Shampoo - Clairol - Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Moisturizing Shampoo

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 11/3/2011 9:53:00 PM More reviews by strawberryappleorange

NO BODY EVERY MENTIONED THIS SHAMPOO IS BLUE!!!!!!!! it's a shampoo and it's highly pigmented ?! out to the trash. I want me money back.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/24/2011 11:16:00 AM More reviews by GirlyErin

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I ran out of my all-time favorite shampoo, Aussie Moist, and decided to try Herbel Essence's Hello Hydration. I was excited to go ahead and try it, so I used it that night. When I got out of the shower and started combing through, my hair felt really sticky and hard, and it was impossible to run the comb through. I decided to blow dry my hair and thought that might help, and it was still impossible to comb through and became really super frizzy and dry. I threw it away and went and purchased Aussie Moist the next morning.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/10/2011 2:28:00 AM More reviews by Itapinkpony

I got this mostly because of the smell, have nice waves in my hair so i let it to air dry always, but when my hair dried after using this it was oily and tangled, i also got this weird painful bumps in my scalp, i had to stop using it

rated 3 of 5 on 9/24/2011 3:42:00 PM More reviews by LunarReflection

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I had heard great things about this and I has always loved the smell. But that was abou it... My usually dry hair became oily after a few hours. I would not recommend this product

rated 4 of 5 on 9/17/2011 2:27:00 PM More reviews by kyphie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

For my thick, dry and wavy hair this is a decent choice from the drugstore. I often buy this when I can't decide on anything else or can't afford a higher end shampoo. This leaves my hair feeling clean and moisturized without weighing it down. This might not work for those with fine or oily hair but for me, it's a drugstore staple!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/12/2011 8:33:00 AM More reviews by NikitaRose

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

I found this very average and not particularly moisturizing. I didn't see any change in the way my hair looked either. It does smell really nice though and the bottle is really cute.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/12/2011 8:11:00 AM More reviews by cushiekisses

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Of course like an idiot I bought the huge bottles of the poo/cond. before using since it was the best smelling poo/cond. I found in the d/s. This stuff made my scalp go insane. It felt like I had an allergic reaction. Anyone who is interested, I have these up for swap, used only once.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/3/2011 3:46:00 PM More reviews by sarahann1994

I HATE this shampoo. It left a film on my hair that I can't even explain. It literally felt like I had lotion on my hair. It weighed my hair down and made it feel so oily only hours after washed it. The only reason I gave this a some-what okay review is because it smells wonderful. I'm a sucker for coconut shampoo and I really liked the smell of this. I will definitly NEVER repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/1/2011 8:50:00 PM More reviews by nsnhearts13

I go back to this shampoo a lot. First, I'm not very picky with shampoo. So my opinion on it is that it is great. It is moisturizing, as it says on the bottle. It smells amazing, and cleans my hair well. In general I like Herbal Essences. I know that a lot of people don't - but if you do then try hello hydration out. (:

rated 1 of 5 on 8/30/2011 1:38:00 PM More reviews by monstar7

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

DO NOT BUY THIS SHAMPOO!!!! I cannot stress it enough how much it has damaged my hair!!!!
I bought this shampoo & conditioner after seeing some amazing reviews. I too was very impressed when I started using it. It was very moisturizing, gave my hair volume and most of all did not make my roots oily! I could literally go 3 days without washing my hair and it still felt clean. I was so excited that I had finally found a product that worked so well with my combo hair and not to mention for an amazing price....Well I knew all this was too good to be true. A few weeks into using the products I noticed my hair getting dry. I wasn't exactly sure if it was due to the product or my recently dyed hair so I continued to use it and my hair just became more and more dry and started to lose all shine. All of a sudden my hair was completely dull like never before. I started to look at closely in the mirror and discovered that it was COMPLETELY stripping my hair colour. I have never experienced this with any shampoo or conditioner in my life! This was the worst condition I have ever seen my hair. I swear I almost cried, well not really lol but I was very very upset.
I have re-dyed my hair and swithed to a salon brand to try to recover my hair. Even though I still have not found the HG of hair care, my hair has improved drastically in the past couple of weeks. I still have some work to do but the shine came back almost immediately once I started to use a quality product and no more fade out! Oh and this shampoo also caused me to break out on my face, neck and shoulders. A COMPLETE FAILURE!!!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No