Sephora Eye make-up remover

2.8

this reminds me very much of nars' remover which was my favorite but is about double the price. i'm really happy with this and 8.50 isn't bad at all.
edit. this was for the express waterproof makeup remover, not the soothing.

on 8/16/2003 9:19:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is a fabulous eye makeup remover! It removes even the most stubborn waterproof eye makeup! The best thing about it is how little you need, and how long it lasts! It also doesn't leave a film. A bargain at $8!

on 4/26/2003 8:57:00 PM

This is an absolute staple in my makeup case. I will never be without several bottles of this! Definitely the best product the Sephora brand makes. Wonderful price ($8.00) and you get quite a LOT of product for your money! From my own personal experience, one bottle of this should last about 6-7 months, or even more! It removes ANY makeup effortlessly and doesn't harm the sensitive skin of the eye area. It has a nice scent, too. The great thing about this is that with only one or two drops of this on a cotton round, you can remove eye makeup from both eyes! It even removes mascara and liquid eyeliner with ease! This is also available in a travel sized version of this for like $4-5 to carry with you on the go! This stuff really is a godsend.

on 1/26/2003 10:58:00 PM

This is great! It's inexpensive, only $8 for 5 fl oz. which isn't much more than drugstore brands. The bottle is lovely and so is the liquid, the clear oil part separates from the blue part looking almost like a lava lamp ;)Make sure you shake it before you use it! It does have a teeny bit of a fragrance, but I actually find a scent in every eye makeup remover that I use. It doesn't irritate my eyes at all. It impressively *melts* off my layers of waterproof mascara, my eyeliner, and my eyeshadow almost instantly. It's helped me to conserve on cottonballs, now I just need one for both eyes. I'll buy this again and again.

on 1/24/2003 12:20:00 PM

This is an excellent product. It removes waterproof mascara almost effortlessly. It has a pleasant smell and doesn't irritate my eyes or leave a film on my eyes. It's also pretty affordable and can be purchased online which is a huge plus for me since I don't have a Sephora store nearby.

on 8/15/2002 11:18:00 PM

I purchased this from sephora.com because I liked the product at Sephora stores! It melts my eye makeup right off and is one of the best I've used for that. It does have a light scent to it but it did not irritate my eyes in the least. I have had some problems with eye makeup removers doing that in the past. The packaging is cute and looks nice on the sink(like the store's bottles but plastic and with a screwtop cap), and the price is great ($8 for 5 oz).

on 6/9/2002 7:05:00 PM

Was a little apprehensive about the perfume, even tho the smell is nice, because I've always believed fragrance & eyes don't mix. But this bright-blue remover works quite well & didn't irritate my sensitive eyes at all.

on 2/26/2002 12:17:00 AM

This is a two part oil based eye m/u remover that you need to shake before applying, similar to lancome bifacil, but to me it' sgentler. I really like it, removes all my eye m/u, including waterproof stuff.