April 20, 2014 | 1969 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Sephora - Eye make-up remover

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/26/2003 8:57:00 PM More reviews by brianx

This is an absolute staple in my makeup case. I will never be without several bottles of this! Definitely the best product the Sephora brand makes. Wonderful price ($8.00) and you get quite a LOT of product for your money! From my own personal experience, one bottle of this should last about 6-7 months, or even more! It removes ANY makeup effortlessly and doesn't harm the sensitive skin of the eye area. It has a nice scent, too. The great thing about this is that with only one or two drops of this on a cotton round, you can remove eye makeup from both eyes! It even removes mascara and liquid eyeliner with ease! This is also available in a travel sized version of this for like $4-5 to carry with you on the go! This stuff really is a godsend.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2003 10:58:00 PM More reviews by Shells

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is great! It's inexpensive, only $8 for 5 fl oz. which isn't much more than drugstore brands. The bottle is lovely and so is the liquid, the clear oil part separates from the blue part looking almost like a lava lamp ;)Make sure you shake it before you use it! It does have a teeny bit of a fragrance, but I actually find a scent in every eye makeup remover that I use. It doesn't irritate my eyes at all. It impressively *melts* off my layers of waterproof mascara, my eyeliner, and my eyeshadow almost instantly. It's helped me to conserve on cottonballs, now I just need one for both eyes. I'll buy this again and again.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2003 12:20:00 PM More reviews by JustJodi

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is an excellent product. It removes waterproof mascara almost effortlessly. It has a pleasant smell and doesn't irritate my eyes or leave a film on my eyes. It's also pretty affordable and can be purchased online which is a huge plus for me since I don't have a Sephora store nearby.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/15/2002 11:18:00 PM More reviews by Stacy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I purchased this from sephora.com because I liked the product at Sephora stores! It melts my eye makeup right off and is one of the best I've used for that. It does have a light scent to it but it did not irritate my eyes in the least. I have had some problems with eye makeup removers doing that in the past. The packaging is cute and looks nice on the sink(like the store's bottles but plastic and with a screwtop cap), and the price is great ($8 for 5 oz).

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/9/2002 7:05:00 PM More reviews by hirondelle

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Was a little apprehensive about the perfume, even tho the smell is nice, because I've always believed fragrance & eyes don't mix. But this bright-blue remover works quite well & didn't irritate my sensitive eyes at all.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2002 12:17:00 AM More reviews by Helen

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a two part oil based eye m/u remover that you need to shake before applying, similar to lancome bifacil, but to me it' sgentler. I really like it, removes all my eye m/u, including waterproof stuff.