July 29, 2014 | 2057 users online

Mascara - E.L.F. - Essential Wet Gloss Lash & Brow Clear Mascara

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 1/3/2013 7:23:00 PM More reviews by swethatelkar

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

This is the best 50 cents that I have ever spent (Yeah ! got it on sale) I am so glad I got a backup even before I tried it cause I have nothing to lose. I have Asian eyebrows that donít like to stay in place. I use wet n wildís brow powder and brush through my brows to take of the excess powder and gently comb them with the eye brow gel and bamn I have eye brows that stay put through the entire day. There is nothing that I hate about this product. I havenít tried any high end eye brow gels and I donít want to. Also the Ardellís eye brow gel cost 7 bucks and I am sure you get as much product with the elfís lash and brow gel. Great product, definitely give it a try before you buy any higher end gels. Iím also planning to use the clear mascara as eye brow gel, hope it works out well. I guess the formulation of the gel is the same for both the products and the wand looks exactly identical.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/31/2012 5:29:00 PM More reviews by tdavis020

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

The lash product is great for wearing a product but not looking like you have on anything. It's clear, no smudging. Also it seems to control your lashes and tends to fill in gaps by making your lashes "stand up" straight. It lasts all day. My only problem is you can't get the length to your eyelashes as you would get with a black mascara. I don't use the eyebrow product this much.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2012 2:31:00 PM More reviews by LadyClaudia

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This lash/brow gel gives you brows that stay put, and natural definition to lashes. For brows, it's awesome at keeping them in place for the day. I put a little bit on my brows, then spread it with my fingers so it isn't all clumpy and thick. I haven't experienced any of the flaking that other people have. For lashes, it's good at making them look shiny, a bit longer, and more noticeable. I think this works best for naturally dark, rather thick lashes because I don't think it would make much of a difference on light, sparse lashes. When I first got it, I could open up the lash side fine, but the brow side was stuck. I tried twisting it and twisting it, then used an eyelash curler to separate the two parts, and it finally opened. Also, the brow side started to look dirty, despite the fact that I don't use any brow powder or pencil. Other than those cons, I can't think of any other bad things to say about this product. Besides, for a dollar, what do you have to lose? :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/26/2012 7:34:00 PM More reviews by Banjos

I have used a lot of clear gels on my eyebrows in the past that just did not have any holding power. This one does but is not shiny or obvious. I discovered if I apply it, let it dry, and then apply pencil that the pencil adheres to the brow hairs and not the skin, which looks more natural. I have not tried this technique with brow powder. For very sparse brows, I think applying the brow powder or pencil and then the gel might work best. E.L.F. has some inferior products but also some real winners. I am glad I have MUA to direct me to the good stuff.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/22/2012 5:48:00 PM More reviews by evlpaiint15

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is an overall great product. I'll start with pro's first. This product looks very natural on the lashes. It actually lengthens them, too. But it makes your brows feel and look discusting. It flakes off to make you look like an old person or something. It smells like dog crap. Hate the smell and what it does to your brows, but I love what it does to your lashes. And it's only $1.00!!!!! Reccommend this for lashes, NOT for brows.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2012 7:48:00 PM More reviews by CinnamonCocoa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this product!!! I use it after filling in my brows with powder and it stays all day, no matter what!!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/16/2012 7:10:00 PM More reviews by BDfangirl

This is a good, clear brow gel. I've tried the mascara end but it does NOTHING for my eyes because my eyelashes get lighter towards their tips. I think this would be a good option as a natural mascara for someone with true brown/black eyelashes who just needs a product to help with eyelash curling. However, it does work nicely for me as a brow gel. I do find I need to brush through the brows afterwards to remove extra product, though.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/12/2012 4:48:00 AM More reviews by inadase

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

The brow gel leaves a white film after you wash it off your face at the end of the day.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2012 6:21:00 PM More reviews by kristina93

This is insanelyy good! I can't get over how amazing this is because it's so affordable. This sets my brows in place all day (& they're quite full and unruly) and they just do not budge, I feel like this works like super glue or something!! It's a million times better than MAC's brow set and I will continue to repurchase it forever!! Best ELF product for me, hands down!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2012 1:45:00 PM More reviews by dawny0826

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Green

I love this product and have repurchased several times. For the money, this is a steal. It does what it's supposed to do and the price makes it easy to stay stocked.

Great day-to-day go to product!