November 23, 2014 | 1080 users online

Palettes - E.L.F. - Elements 4-pan Compact

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2010 11:18:00 PM More reviews by nobryant03

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I went to target one day and I was soooo excited to see that they had these there. I bought them to store my MAC shadows and I couldnt be happier. I absolutely loooove the sturdy compact, the mirror, and the pearly color of the it. $1 for this one vs. $5 for the MAC ones, its pretty much a no brainer. I bought like 5 of them. I am going to try to take out the plastic divider so that I can store more shadows in it. Like many others, I really hope that E.L.F. comes out with one to store way more shadows!!! Its a MUST have!!!! I'm also going to try their shadows because I hear lots of good things. Can't wait!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/3/2010 9:20:00 PM More reviews by TRACYwashere

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this for a dollar & 4 eye shadows to go in it. I figured it would be thick & bulky but its thin & sleek. It also has a huge mirror! It's great & very affordable!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2010 9:21:00 AM More reviews by TinkleWinkle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

These are great just like everyone else has said. For only one dollar you can't beat it. If you pop the tray out you can fit a few more shadows in along with shadows in different shaped pans.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/23/2010 7:26:00 PM More reviews by HotCurry

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I do love ELF eyeshadows, so I bought the compact and chose four beautiful shades, that I wear almost daily. The compact is so cute and convenient, and yes the huge mirror is a major plus. ELF eyeshadows always wear well on my oily lids, and never crease or fade. I don't get a lot of fallout either, which I do with many high end brands. Now, if only there were MORE colors to choose from, I'd be in heaven :-)

rated 4 of 5 on 5/17/2010 1:24:00 PM More reviews by lilshaxter

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Really great compact; small and secure.
Fits pots nice and snug and the mirror is great to use for travelling or touch ups.
Only downside is that there aren't many eyeshadows to choose from.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/13/2010 6:24:00 AM More reviews by misscruella16

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have depotted my MAC shadows into these. soo cheap for these compared to MAC's. I just wish they were magnetic.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2010 9:33:00 PM More reviews by mellysparkles

I love it. Magnetic, pretty durable, includes a large mirror. I wish I knew how to remove the frame from the bottom, but I think this is a good deal.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2010 2:07:00 PM More reviews by gobayram

This is an amazing deal for only $1! It fits MAC depots or pro pan shadows perfectly and it has a magnet on the bottom so the shadows don't budge. It is very affordable and actually more useful than the MAC ones because it has a huge mirror in it, great for travel or to store your shadows. I hope ELF comes out with one that stores more shadows!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/5/2010 2:02:00 PM More reviews by gorbe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Adorable, cheap, handy.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/21/2010 2:04:00 PM More reviews by blatantdream

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I use this to carry various shadows around with me especially on vacation or something when I do not want to carry a whole big palette. It fits mac and UD shadows along with the elf shadows. It's a much better value than buying the mac pallete. I would buy more of these and it would be great if they made one slightly bigger that holds more shadows.