DUO - Eyelash Adhesive

on 11/13/2010 6:07:00 PM

I tried this eyelash glue (in clear/white) for the first time yesterday, using the technique of applying a thin strip of the glue to my eyelid and then applying the lashes. It worked great! I had previously been using the Ardell Lash Tite Adhesive, which gummed up both my real eyelashes and the false ones, didn't hold the lashes on for very long, and made my eyes feel heavy and irritated. I had none of those problems with DUO. Once I got my false lashes stuck on with the DUO glue, they stayed for hours until I wanted them off, and when I went to take them off, a little makeup remover and gentle pulling did the trick--nearly painlessly.

My experience has made me think I may wear false eyelashes more often! It's so easy now :)

on 10/22/2010 5:48:00 PM

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

Duo is one of the best lash glues I have ever used. When I wear them out for a night of dancing, they last hours through the sweat lol.
The clear one dries 100% clear and really gets the job done!

I wish the packaging was prettier! It's so boring!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I gave up on false eyelashes when using Ardell lash adhesive because I just couldn't get it right and they were lifting at both ends within a couple of hours. I figured I'd try DUO just to see if it was the glue, or me and it was definitely the Ardell lash adhesive. With Duo my lashes stay until I take them off. No lifting at the ends or feeling like they're falling off. I bought the clear/white because thats the only one I can get my hands on and I was amazed at how it ACTUALLY dried clear. I didn't have to reapply my eyeliner over the band of my falsies to cover the white that the Ardell was leaving. It was a good price too...$6.99CDN and the tube will last me a lifetime. Nothing bad to say about this product so it deserves 5 lipsticks!

on 8/29/2010 11:47:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

Duo is the only adhesive that should come close to your precious eyelashes. It's the safest adhesive out there. I use the dark tone one, and its virtually undetectable. I use it with my asian lashes and ardell lashes. It's a staple in my makeup bag. And for the price (around $7) it's a pretty good value for the amount (1/2 oz.). Lasts all night- even for those hardcore partiers.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

Meh. It's ok but I always feel like it looks good for about an hour or so and then an edge of my falsies starts coming up and making me look like a wierdo and then I inevitably rip them off in the bathroom before the end of the night. It seems like all my experiences with this glue have been like this so it's really more trouble than it's worth, but I haven't found anything better so... Meh.

on 8/21/2010 8:58:00 PM

I was kinda expecting more from this since the reviews are generally pretty good. Maybe it's the tube I got but there seemed to be a lot of air in it and when I squeeze a lot of the glue comes out =(. It's an alright product I guess...I haven't used it long enough to comment on the staying power but I mainly don't really like the packaging...

I like the one that dries dark since i use liner anyways when im wearing lashes. It blends perfectly with liner and has unbelievable staying power. Windows down, air blowing and still in place all the way till bed time. love it .

Works as described, a must have if you wear falsies at any point during your life.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

The only glue i use. Apply a light coat to single Lashes or Lash strip and wait a little till it gets tacky if you dont wait Lashes will slide around. Once its dry Lashes stay put even overnight yes ive tried and yes its gross lol. I can remove the fake Lashes without pulling out my real Lashes and i can get the rest of the glue of the Falsies without ruining them. Here in Switzerland you can get this glue at the MAC Counter.

on 8/14/2010 1:01:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse

i have a long history of using this glue. this is my very first and only one. it comes out of the tube as white but dried as transparent, which is just perfect for false eyelashes to look natural. while i adore it, i do find the texture can be improved, can be lighter. it is a bit too thick

Popular Misc Beauty Tools