November 26, 2014 | 1255 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Frost - Ricepaper

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2010 10:58:00 AM More reviews by LaurenClark

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I could not live my life without this shadow. It goes on so smoothly, it's a wonderful highlight color, as well as lid color. I use this color most frequently on my brides with texture and corduroy for a nice pretty bridal look

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2010 5:46:00 AM More reviews by rawcus

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Erm, I don't think I'd be the woman I am today without this eyeshadow! I wear this every day for work. I can wake up looking like crap and after I sweep this on I look alert and ready to face the day. It doesn't budge, even without primer. It's a beautiful buttery champagne colour which sweeps on in about 2 seconds. It looks great with a brown pencil eyeliner or a liquid eyeliner. It's also a great highlighter for under the brows with a heavier makeup look. Suits my fair skin tone as well. Been using this solidly for 6 months and nowhere near hitting pan.

I have much love for this as you can probably tell. If you're fair and looking for a classic great quality shadow that you will wear daily, you won't regret this purchase.

9 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2010 8:17:00 PM More reviews by moomoo12

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a must have for me!!! It is my go to highlighter. Recently I have started using it on the lid more with tete a tint or espresso for a neutral look!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/10/2010 5:05:00 PM More reviews by JoSummers

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

A nice shimmery light neutral yellowish gold color. I have a fair skintone (MAC NW20) and this color looks good on me.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2010 3:18:00 PM More reviews by Swoop

When I went to the macstore for some neutrals I had ricepaper on my list too. I saw it there in the pan, and my first impression was 'meh'.
I read a lot of positive reviews here that this is the great color for asian skintones, so maybe I expected too much. I swatched it, it was a subtle goldy looking color with a frosty look. Now, I'm not a big fan of frost finishes, they sometimes accentuate fine lines too much imo, but this was a very nice finish, not with the obvious glitter in it, but just a nice golden glow. I went back home, and decided to have it because it just kept wandering in my head. I have no regret at all cause its actually great.
I use it as a highlighter mainly, and yes, its great for ppl with asian or asian like skintones, its very flattering and very more natural looking then pink based highlighters imo. Great payoff, beautiful color, stays on, and defenitly worth buying again for me. My fav highlighter!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2010 1:05:00 AM More reviews by samp21789

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Excellent color. Great for highlight or lid. Very versatile.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/22/2010 7:38:00 AM More reviews by Daantje3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

I'm actually already using my second pan. It's lovely for a highlight on more heavy looks, love it on the lid for subtle looks, combined with greens like sumptuous olive it's lovely. Just something i reach for often!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/20/2010 2:10:00 AM More reviews by Mondenkind

I don't understand how anyone with a lighter skin tone can be into makeup and not have this. This should be considered an essential pan to anyone currently building their makeup collection. As a highlighter its virtually universal in its application and can be used with just about any look - warm or cool. When used as a lid color however this makes for the best shade I have ever found when it comes to contouring the eyes. Anyone interested in doing this kind of natural makeup need look to no other product. The color its self is remarkably true to its description as the cream has a bit of a darker base to it than most do.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2010 2:20:00 AM More reviews by tashidelek

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

Another great MAC eye shadow. I find this to be a basic, neutral camel color that I use a lot with other eye shadow colors. Great staying power, especially during my competitive dancing days!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2010 2:15:00 AM More reviews by xushi

It's a fabulous colour, and it works super well with my Asian complexion. It brings out the brown in my eyes, and I love it as a highlighter, or even by itself. I've used it a couple times with the MAC shadestick 'Corn' and brown eyeliner.