April 19, 2014 | 884 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Frost - Ricepaper

rated 4 of 5 on 8/22/2010 7:38:00 AM More reviews by Daantje3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

I'm actually already using my second pan. It's lovely for a highlight on more heavy looks, love it on the lid for subtle looks, combined with greens like sumptuous olive it's lovely. Just something i reach for often!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/20/2010 2:10:00 AM More reviews by Mondenkind

I don't understand how anyone with a lighter skin tone can be into makeup and not have this. This should be considered an essential pan to anyone currently building their makeup collection. As a highlighter its virtually universal in its application and can be used with just about any look - warm or cool. When used as a lid color however this makes for the best shade I have ever found when it comes to contouring the eyes. Anyone interested in doing this kind of natural makeup need look to no other product. The color its self is remarkably true to its description as the cream has a bit of a darker base to it than most do.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2010 2:20:00 AM More reviews by tashidelek

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

Another great MAC eye shadow. I find this to be a basic, neutral camel color that I use a lot with other eye shadow colors. Great staying power, especially during my competitive dancing days!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2010 2:15:00 AM More reviews by xushi

It's a fabulous colour, and it works super well with my Asian complexion. It brings out the brown in my eyes, and I love it as a highlighter, or even by itself. I've used it a couple times with the MAC shadestick 'Corn' and brown eyeliner.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/1/2010 3:20:00 AM More reviews by ifoundlove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my first eyeshadow where I have hit the pan! This is highlighter love! I use this in practically every eyeshadow look I do, its perfect to define eyebrows where the brow bone is. The texture is really smooth, and I like that it has a yellow tinge to it, because I am part asian & I love the way it works with my skin tone :D

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/25/2010 6:43:00 PM More reviews by makeupMichelle10

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

A swapper was sweet enough to custom purchase this for me, and I can't thank her enough. I died and went to heaven after taking my 252 and packing this on the lid, inner corner, and swept the remains on my brow bone. With any light warm tan in the crease, I look so natural and glowy in the eyes. Ricepaper is now my HG eyeshadow!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2010 9:06:00 AM More reviews by Leighton09

I used to use Nylon as my everyday all the time highlighter. And while it's a great highlighter, I wanted something a little warmer and toned down. I have NC25-30 skin tone (depending on time of year) and I have olive/yellow undertones with all over golden colour. Ricepaper looks so pretty as a highlighter, even as all over colour during the daytime for school/work. It's not super showy on my skin but leaves a light satin colour which is perfect and nicely demure on my skin! MAC is always pricey but super long lasting and a great quality product! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2010 5:07:00 PM More reviews by dooham

This is a very flattering color for asian skin tones. It is a very pretty gold shimmery eyeshadow that can be worn as a highlighter or all over lid color. Very versatile and beautiful. It can be used all year round.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/17/2010 9:28:00 PM More reviews by colourrmepretty

Everyone loves this eyeshadow, but personally it is not my favorite. I was expecting an absolutely gorgeous color because of all of the raving over this product, but I was extremely disappointed! When swatched, this color is a matte... yellow? Yes, yellow. I did not purchase this from MAC. Just not right for my fair skin tone!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2010 10:53:00 AM More reviews by dianasheglova

This is such a versatile e/s! Love it!