MAC Frost - Ricepaper

4.5

Talc, Zinc Stearate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol [ /- Silica, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140)]

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this color and the formula. Very blendable and pigmented. It does brighten the eye area and shows up more yellow on my nc25 skintone. So a little goes a long way. Can be used as a highlight, lid color, or for inner eye ducts.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

This eyeshadow brightens the eye like no other! This is a must-have MAC eyeshadow for everyone! It is a somewhat yellow champagne color. A lot of people use it as a brow highlight...I think it's a tad too dark for me to use it that way so I use Shroom or another lighter highlight on the brow and Ricepaper on the lid. I have paired it with a neutrals like Sable or Sumptuous Olive in the crease and also bright colors like Aquadisiac in the crease. It goes well with almost anything. Very versatile!

The most beautiful highlighter I've ever come across. This one has a bit too much shimmer for me to use all over the eye but it's about the most lovely highlighter I've ever found. Use it almost daily on brow bone and inner corners of the eye. Just perfection.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

This was my very first eyeshadow that I purchased from MAC, I can't even remember what drew me to this beautiful butter cream goldish champagne color, but I will always have a special spot for this particular eyeshadow. I am cool toned and I love neutral colors so this one is probably one of my faves. I love how it is so versatile as well.. I love to put it in my inner corners of my eyes for a bright eyed effect. on my lid, my brow bone mostly for a highlight, but I love to use this as a highlighter on my cheekbones as well. If I ever run out of this I will def. repurchase & it is so worth the money! Love it!!

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I could not live my life without this shadow. It goes on so smoothly, it's a wonderful highlight color, as well as lid color. I use this color most frequently on my brides with texture and corduroy for a nice pretty bridal look

Erm, I don't think I'd be the woman I am today without this eyeshadow! I wear this every day for work. I can wake up looking like crap and after I sweep this on I look alert and ready to face the day. It doesn't budge, even without primer. It's a beautiful buttery champagne colour which sweeps on in about 2 seconds. It looks great with a brown pencil eyeliner or a liquid eyeliner. It's also a great highlighter for under the brows with a heavier makeup look. Suits my fair skin tone as well. Been using this solidly for 6 months and nowhere near hitting pan.

I have much love for this as you can probably tell. If you're fair and looking for a classic great quality shadow that you will wear daily, you won't regret this purchase.

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

This is a must have for me!!! It is my go to highlighter. Recently I have started using it on the lid more with tete a tint or espresso for a neutral look!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

A nice shimmery light neutral yellowish gold color. I have a fair skintone (MAC NW20) and this color looks good on me.

When I went to the macstore for some neutrals I had ricepaper on my list too. I saw it there in the pan, and my first impression was 'meh'.
I read a lot of positive reviews here that this is the great color for asian skintones, so maybe I expected too much. I swatched it, it was a subtle goldy looking color with a frosty look. Now, I'm not a big fan of frost finishes, they sometimes accentuate fine lines too much imo, but this was a very nice finish, not with the obvious glitter in it, but just a nice golden glow. I went back home, and decided to have it because it just kept wandering in my head. I have no regret at all cause its actually great.
I use it as a highlighter mainly, and yes, its great for ppl with asian or asian like skintones, its very flattering and very more natural looking then pink based highlighters imo. Great payoff, beautiful color, stays on, and defenitly worth buying again for me. My fav highlighter!

Excellent color. Great for highlight or lid. Very versatile.

Top Rated MAC Products