October 23, 2014 | 938 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Sonia Kashuk - Remove

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2011 4:53:00 PM More reviews by nancy_s

Great eye makeup remover. I used to use Lancome, too expensive, and then I tried Neutrogena. I was happy with the Neutrogena until I started using a hard to remove mascara and I needed something better. This works great, it's a bigger bottle at about the same price as Neutrogena so a bargain! Easy to find at Target!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2011 12:17:00 PM More reviews by Christy1745

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I'm another person who switched to this from Lancome Bifacil. I've found it produces the exact same results for $10 instead of $28. Perfect!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2011 5:52:00 PM More reviews by monicax3

I used to religiously purchase Lancome Bi-Facil but lately I've resorted to money saving tactics. I love Bi-Facil, but plain and simple, it isn't cheap. I switched to Neutrogena makeup remover for a few years, but I found that I have to literally drench my cotton swab until its dripping in order to remove my daily waterproof mascara. Even so, I was still losing at least 3 lashes a day. A friend recommended Sonia Kashuk's makeup remover so I decided that at $10 a pop, it was a lot cheaper to going back to Bi-Facil. After trying it out for a week, I love it! I'm amazed at how easily it removes my waterproof mascara and how I don't lose any lashes in the process. It's just as good as Bi-Facil, but so incredibly cheaper. This is hands down my new HG makeup remover!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2011 2:05:00 AM More reviews by NigheanRuadh

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is my favourite DS remover. I had been using the MUFE Sens'Eyes remover, but it was very cost prohibitive. I came across this one in my search for a replacement. It's fabulous. Just a little on a cotton pad, and waterproof makeup comes right off. No tugging or rubbing. It also works great on longwearing lipstick removal. And NO residue. I'm always using a dipped q-tip to correct liner, brows, lipstick while applying, so that is very important to me.
The price is pretty good for as much is in the bottle. I have bought this many times and will continue to do so.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2011 1:50:00 PM More reviews by VS86X3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Just as good as Lancome's Bi-Facil and 1/3 of the price. I've made the swtich <3

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2011 1:20:00 AM More reviews by tiff1211

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this stuff, it does what it is suppose to. Only problem is, I hate that it has no spout or something to prevent you from pouring too much on your cotton ball. That the only thing I don't like about this remover.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2011 12:54:00 AM More reviews by DarkCircIes

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I used to be a Neutrogena eye makeup remover girl until I heard positive review on Sonia Kashuk remover and decided to give it a try.

Sonia Kashuk's remover removed most if not all of my eye makeup. Usually when using Neutrogena remover, I would need to rub my eyes a little to get the last bit of the eyeliners off. However, Sonia Kashuk's removed almost all of my eye makeup with just a light press on my eyes using a cotton pad. Stubborn eyeliners sometimes does stay, I just need to hold the cotton pads on my eyes a little longer to allow time for the makeup to dissolve.

I am on my second bottle. I've tried going back to neutrogena. I can't help but switch right back to Sonia Kashuk before the neutrogena is even finished.

Cons:
1.Only sold at Target/ target.com
2. Quite Pricey

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2011 12:13:00 AM More reviews by MoMo25

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

Unfortunately, this product irritates my eyes. The only thing that seems to work is the Laneige Makeup Remover (Pink Bottle).

rated 4 of 5 on 6/20/2011 2:18:00 PM More reviews by makeupmouse123

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really like this product. It doesn't hurt my eyes like makeup wipes do and it wipes my eyemakeup and mascara away really quickly. I can really get all of my makeup off with this. The only thing that is bad is the fact that this product doesn't last very long. After a week of using it everyday almost 1/4 of the bottle is gone already.
Also, recently I have gotten chalazion(which is a bump on the eyelid due to bacteria) and i don't know if it's because of this makeup remover, but it hurts like hell and I can't wear any eye makeup until it goes away.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/9/2011 9:36:00 PM More reviews by masa_inn

Long story short: removes eye make up in an instant; irritates my eyes like hell. Next morning they are red, itchy and look like I have a pink eye. Back to Jojoba Oil I go.

I will probably use what left it a bottle to clean brushes.