January 31, 2015 | 949 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Sonia Kashuk - Remove

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/26/2011 11:14:00 PM More reviews by JoieDeVlvre

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I will continue to buy and have bought this product again and again and again!!! It removes EVERYTHING, waterproof mascara, blacktrack fluid line by MAC, etc. Doesn't sting, isn't oily, it's fresh, it does it's job, it's amazing! It works just like Lancomes make up remover, which is also perfection, but Lancome is pricier perfection. Sonia Kashuk is less expensive perfection with same quality,

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/22/2011 12:30:00 PM More reviews by Seattlemama

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this based on all the positive reviews but I am totally disappointed by it. First of all, it burns my eyes, and they were still burning hours after I used it. Also, I have to use a lot of it and even then, I have to work hard to remove my stubborn mascara. No thanks. I'll stick to my MUFE Sens'eyes - the best I've found for completely removing every last trace of my beloved Benefit They're Real mascara. Will not repurchase this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/11/2011 4:24:00 PM More reviews by sarahgorn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Other

I used to dread my nightly battle to remove my eye makeup. I wear primer, eyeshadow, eyeliner, and Cover Girl waterproof mascara (which is very hard to remove) every day. I used Neutrogena Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover for years and while it worked decently, it left my eyelids dry and flaky. I tried several other brands (Lancome, Almay, Equate) and none worked better than the Neutrogena one. When I saw the glowing reviews for Remove I decided to give it a shot, not expecting much. It is amazing! It's the dual-phase kind that you have to shake before using. I don't have to tug at all and I don't lose eyelashes during makeup removal any more. It gets ALL my waterproof mascara off easily and best of all, no flaky eyelids! Seriously give this a try. $10 at Target for 4.75 fluid oz, plus mine came with a mini travel-size bottle.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2011 4:53:00 PM More reviews by nancy_s

Great eye makeup remover. I used to use Lancome, too expensive, and then I tried Neutrogena. I was happy with the Neutrogena until I started using a hard to remove mascara and I needed something better. This works great, it's a bigger bottle at about the same price as Neutrogena so a bargain! Easy to find at Target!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2011 12:17:00 PM More reviews by Christy1745

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I'm another person who switched to this from Lancome Bifacil. I've found it produces the exact same results for $10 instead of $28. Perfect!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2011 5:52:00 PM More reviews by monicax3

I used to religiously purchase Lancome Bi-Facil but lately I've resorted to money saving tactics. I love Bi-Facil, but plain and simple, it isn't cheap. I switched to Neutrogena makeup remover for a few years, but I found that I have to literally drench my cotton swab until its dripping in order to remove my daily waterproof mascara. Even so, I was still losing at least 3 lashes a day. A friend recommended Sonia Kashuk's makeup remover so I decided that at $10 a pop, it was a lot cheaper to going back to Bi-Facil. After trying it out for a week, I love it! I'm amazed at how easily it removes my waterproof mascara and how I don't lose any lashes in the process. It's just as good as Bi-Facil, but so incredibly cheaper. This is hands down my new HG makeup remover!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2011 2:05:00 AM More reviews by NigheanRuadh

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is my favourite DS remover. I had been using the MUFE Sens'Eyes remover, but it was very cost prohibitive. I came across this one in my search for a replacement. It's fabulous. Just a little on a cotton pad, and waterproof makeup comes right off. No tugging or rubbing. It also works great on longwearing lipstick removal. And NO residue. I'm always using a dipped q-tip to correct liner, brows, lipstick while applying, so that is very important to me.
The price is pretty good for as much is in the bottle. I have bought this many times and will continue to do so.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2011 1:50:00 PM More reviews by VS86X3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Just as good as Lancome's Bi-Facil and 1/3 of the price. I've made the swtich <3

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2011 1:20:00 AM More reviews by tiff1211

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this stuff, it does what it is suppose to. Only problem is, I hate that it has no spout or something to prevent you from pouring too much on your cotton ball. That the only thing I don't like about this remover.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2011 12:54:00 AM More reviews by DarkCircIes

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I used to be a Neutrogena eye makeup remover girl until I heard positive review on Sonia Kashuk remover and decided to give it a try.

Sonia Kashuk's remover removed most if not all of my eye makeup. Usually when using Neutrogena remover, I would need to rub my eyes a little to get the last bit of the eyeliners off. However, Sonia Kashuk's removed almost all of my eye makeup with just a light press on my eyes using a cotton pad. Stubborn eyeliners sometimes does stay, I just need to hold the cotton pads on my eyes a little longer to allow time for the makeup to dissolve.

I am on my second bottle. I've tried going back to neutrogena. I can't help but switch right back to Sonia Kashuk before the neutrogena is even finished.

Cons:
1.Only sold at Target/ target.com
2. Quite Pricey