August 27, 2014 | 1796 users online

Eyeliner - Almay - Liquid Eyeliner

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 7/2/2010 7:24:00 PM More reviews by ZoeEli

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my main eyeliner,i have it in just black. This is the first black eyeliner i came across that actually goes on good and stays! I love it. If you dont wanna splurge and take a risk on some fancy liquid eyeliner i suggest this.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/18/2010 1:22:00 PM More reviews by BellaGlam

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This is a pretty good liquid liner, I have the brown shade.

It has a nice brush (wish it was a little thinner) Applies smoothly and dries fast, lasts pretty long if you set it with a powder on top.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2010 6:54:00 AM More reviews by GothicGal

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I am so furious with this eye liner & Almay. I have been buying Black Noir Almay liquid eye liner for years. My HG of eye liners. I have recommended it to others, ranted about how wonderful it is. Reviewed it countless times. Praised Almay for it's quality products. Just loved it.

BUT NOW

I just opened a new packet 2 days ago and Almay have changed the formulation. It is no longer a strong, bold one stroke black. Now it is a watery grey consistency and you literally need to restroke about 5-6 times to get a semi-full black colour with watery greyness leaking on the edges. Disgusting and unacceptable for the price tag of $20 in Australia.

Absolutely revolting and I am done with Almay. Changing formulas on products to substandard crap (to cut costs no doubt) is not winning my loyalty. Best place for this eye liner is in the bin.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/9/2010 2:40:00 AM More reviews by victorianlace

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a great liquid liner! Obviously there is a learning curve for liquid liner and I think this product is great for getting the hang of things. The wand has a nice long handle which creates better stability and the tip of the brush is very thin so it's easy to get a natural effect and not one big fat line. It's also nice that the formula isn't too dry so if you make a mistake while applying it, you can rub it away without making a huge mess. The color pay off is great and I've never had a problem with melting or flaking. I also like Almay because their products are kind to eyes and those who wear contacts. Consider this product if you are interested in starting with liquid liners.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/29/2010 12:41:00 PM More reviews by susancrazymoco

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

this eyeliner used to be one of my favorites. I really like the design and that it stays on all day. =}

rated 4 of 5 on 5/25/2010 9:14:00 PM More reviews by loveforbeauty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the drugstore liquid eyeliner I am always, always repurchasing!!! It's my absolute favorite liquid eyeliner! I honestly don't know what people are complaining about! I have oily skin and it stays put just fine. Eyeliner in general is a MUST in my makeup routine. I will go without mascara or eyeshadow or lipstick, but I NEED liquid eyeliner. I love how dark and pigmented the black color is. It's long-lasting and it doesn't rub off or fade, even if I sweat or get oily. The handle is perfect in size. I apply first at the outer corner of my eye and work my way in with light strokes. For a bolder line you use the side of the tip. I don't know, maybe it's just me having a good, steady hand with liquid liners. I have my best friend to thank for introducing me to this eyeliner a few years ago. :) I always plan to buy a MAC liquid eyeliner, but why spend the money on that when this Almay one works perfectly for me? I've tried the Revlon ColorStay liquid eyeliner which is good too,but I find that the brush is too stiff on my eyelid. Maybelline's is really good also, but I have a hard time finding it for some reason. Overall, awesome eyeliner, I love love love it!

EDIT (01-16-13) - I still like this eyeliner, however, I have moved on to the L'Oreal Lineur Intense Liquid Eyeliner. Almay is still a good one, but it does crease a bit at the crease of the outer corner of my eye, while the L'Oreal one does not do that. So I have changed this rating to a 4.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/7/2010 3:47:00 PM More reviews by Makeupismyaddiction

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

My favorite drugstore liquid liner! Small easy to use applicator,long lasting and affordable

rated 1 of 5 on 5/6/2010 2:17:00 PM More reviews by winkraine

For liquid liner challenged people like me who don't have a steady hand, this liner was terrible. The strands kept falling out, I couldn't get a straight line, it smudged all over the place and for the longest time, I thought it was just me because I wasn't gifted at using liquid liner. However, I tried Lancome's Artliner, and I've finally found my HG eyeliner. Don't waste your time torturing yourself for not being able to make a straight line. Spend the extra money and buy yourself a high quality one that's easy to use.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/6/2010 12:36:00 PM More reviews by Jazzybear89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Good liner. Cute little container and I really like the length of the brush. Good color payoff and it didn't flake or anything.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/27/2010 10:06:00 PM More reviews by achou94

I have had troubles with eyeliner. Pencil eyeliner smudged too much for me, so I switched to liquid eyeliner. My previous brand smudged easily too, and wasn't waterproof so whenever I teared up or scratched the corner of my eye, it'd completely mess up my make up. Recently, I switched to this Almay eyeliner, and I completely fell in love with it! It's easy to apply to your eye. Since I have no allergies, I didn't have any negative reactions. It doesn't smudge unless you really work at it. Also, I play soccer and I've had a lot of trouble with my make up while I play, like smudging and running in the rain so I always had to wash off my make up before a game or practice. I decided to test this eyeliner during my practice in heavy rain. It stayed on beautifully and didn't run! It washes off easily with eye make up remover, so I don't know how it works but it's great. The only problem is that the applicator runs out of liner really easily so you've got to keep dipping it in the base if you make a lot of mistakes. It's at a reasonable price, about $9 so it's affordable. I really recommend this product.