September 2, 2014 | 1920 users online

Skincare - Body - LUSH - Mange Too massage bar

rated 4 of 5 on 1/12/2009 6:32:00 PM More reviews by Junebug1313

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

For some reason my daughter can't stand the smell of this (I use this a a body moisturizer and she can't even stand to be in the same room with me when I have it on . ) but I LOVE it.. It's a great bargain compared to some of the other massage bars because of how large it is.
It does feel pretty greasy to me and doesn't sink in to my skin very quickly but I love the indulgent feel of it after a bath and right before bed.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/10/2009 8:04:00 AM More reviews by AlasseM

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Black

To be honest, I don't really like this product. I don't know if it's just the one I got but the smell isn't very appealing. And I used it right after I got it so obviously it hasn't expired. Like another reviewer said, it smelt of honey/white chocolate/minty but somehow after awhile it smelt of baby's vomit. Hah. My 7 year old sister hates the smell. One day I applied it again and she walked in my room and said 'Oh no, that's that smell again'. My mum complained of the smell too. My brother said I smell of chocolate which I guess is good?

Another thing I don't like is that it's a thick formula and takes some time to absorb. And this is from someone who gets flakey dry skin on her legs. It's also pretty difficult to massage because of its shape. I would continue to use this but I wouldn't repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2008 7:08:00 PM More reviews by angieangie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love this one! The smell is very light, so I can wear any perfume I want, and I can use this after any soap (usually after Snowcake for me). It makes my skin soo soft, and it's really easy to use. I just wish it was made in the same shape as the other massage bars, so I could keep it in a case.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/25/2008 4:38:00 PM More reviews by gwenhwyfar

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is an interesting bar as it has the sweet scents of white chocolate and honey which have been tempered with mint to stop it becoming too sickly sweet. It is one of the larger massage bars so it lasts well (but unfortunately it is too big for their metal storage tins at first) and becomes easier to handle as you use it. It melts well just using the heat of the hands and I find it quite a good bar to use for a pre-bedtime massage as I think the smell is quite comforting and it is not one of the messy massage bars.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2008 9:49:00 PM More reviews by loudxmouse

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The honey scent in this so so lovely. My boyfriend loves it, and I do too! He tends to like way too sweet smells, and i got this for him, but i love it ever more! fits well in the hand, great moisturizer. i can't stop smelling it. reminds me of vanilla cake mix. num

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/24/2008 7:12:00 PM More reviews by fundercat55

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Fantastic. When I first read the description of the scent on Lush's website I thought "Yehck! Too sweet, no thanks!" and moved on. But, I recently moved and found myself in the same city as a Lush store and have been going on regular sniffing expeditions, which has been awesome. As I was smelling my way through the massage bars and got to this one you could have knocked me over with a feather- I could not put it down. It smelled SO good. Sweet, but not overwhelming and with just a whiff of mint that makes the scent so much more complex and intriguing. I like to use it as post shower moisturizer, rather than as a massage bar. It's on the expensive side, but it is one of the larger of their massage bars, so you get a little more bang for your buck. I would repurchase this.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2008 6:20:00 PM More reviews by CorreLola

The. Best. Lush hit it right out of the ballpark with this one. The smell is great, but the way my skin feels for DAYS after using this sucker is nothing short of amazing. Soft, terse. I swear, even the celullite seems diminished. Also, the bar is substantial in size, so you can really get a lot for the highway-robbery price Lush will make you pay for it. I became so addicted to this smell that my enabler/shop attendant at my local Lush turned me onto the Honey I Washed the Kids soap and now I go around smelling like a batch of freshly-baked cookies. I'm into that, so it works for me. Also, the folks at the office don't hate it.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/10/2008 3:07:00 PM More reviews by pandakeeper

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this in the LUSH store thinking it was Nuts Massage bar. There was so much scent overload in there that I couldn't tell.

When I brought it home, I was confused. I was expecting almond scent, but instead got honey:-(

The good news is that this is one of their bigger bars and also, I have grown to like the scent and again have received many compliments on it. Although, Christmas massage is still my big time fave. It is also 'likable' and tasted faintly of honey without making you sticky.

I do want to try the Nuts. If I am not crazy about the Nuts, I would possibly purchase this again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/5/2008 6:02:00 PM More reviews by graciebaby28

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

White Chocolate, Honey, Peppermint.. What's not to love:) I ♥ this massage bar. Lush bums me out on alot of their products but they know how to make a massage bar:) They are hands down my favorite bars. I even make massage bars.. LUSH's are 100X better all the way around.

If you have tried and loved Soft Coeur, you will love Mange Too, provided you like mint that is. While Soft Coeur is Chocolate and Honey scented. This has the addition of a wonderful refreshing mint. It is indescribable how good it smells. I literally want to take a bite out of it ♥

Nice size too, compared to Soft Coeur this is a mammoth LOL Nice shape so it is easy to use and the best part is the heavenly feel....soft as silk... I could glide this on my arms all day. It melts like butter at your skin's temperature with no dragging, that is my favorite part:)

It sinks in like a dream also. It's not heavy like you'd think it would be being all butters and oils. This is nice and light and can be used after your bath and dry in minutes:) Love Love Love ♥

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2008 11:59:00 PM More reviews by pulidobl

I was told by the Lush Associate that this scent is close to HIWTK, and it is with a bit of white chocolate and peppermint thrown it. I use it as a moisturizer all over the body - especially after I shave my legs. It sometimes gets a bit greasy as it warms to your touch, but I think these are an excellent product. I have no Freaking clue how or why they named this what they did but it is a great product...