October 2, 2014 | 1499 users online

Eyeliner - Urban Decay - 24-7 glide-on in Electric

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2006 2:52:00 PM More reviews by makeupqueen26

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Beautiful turquoise blue pencil. This are the best pencils I have ever used. I have tried many!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2006 8:17:00 PM More reviews by jennifer36

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

HG! I LOVE these liners. OMG! They stay on ALL day. Go on with ease! ZERO TUGGING! For the first time ever I feel comfortable wearing liner under my bottom lash confidently. I am quickly collecting all the colors availible and am going to toss out the rest!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/26/2006 5:45:00 PM More reviews by kjo86

I recently got this Urban Decay eyeliner in Electric. I am in love with it! I have PURE blue eyes and have always been on the look out for a vibrant turquoise eyeliner. THIS IS IT! Beautiful with the bronze/beige shimmer eyeshadow I put on. I put UD Electric on around 10 am this last weekend and went out for the day. It's over 100 degrees in my area right now, and when I got home at 11 pm from a full day of being outside in the heat and humidity- it looked the absolute same as when I first put it on!!!! I used some of my Mary Kay oil free eye makeup remover and it removed pretty good. A few bits left under my eyes (but this might be my removal technique, more so than the product). When I woke up the next day I still had it left right where I had left it. It's a beautiful shade. The color is very pigmented and the small amount of sparkle is enhancing and not overdone. The pencil is very creamy and doesn't pull on my eyelid in anyway. I have reacted in the past to "blue" colors...mostly revlon blue..but I have had NO negative reactions to this. I'm pretty sure my issue is with Revlon products only. The money was very well worth it, as this is now become my most favorite piece of makeup I own. It is Electric good fun! Go get one!
Electric Ingredients:
Cyclopentasiloxane, C11-12 Isoparaffin, Paraffin, Polybutene, Silica, Buxus Chinensis, Polyethylene erephthalate, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Ceresin, Ozokerite, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax), Tocopherol, Tin Oxide, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Phenoxyethanol

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/17/2006 7:32:00 PM More reviews by Anya1976

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I got this in a swap, and i LOVE it.

I've worn it tightlined on my lids as well as on the lid. I love the color it's so pretty. it's not as green as MAC's aqualine (which i hoped it might be) but it's still very pretty.

right now i am going thru a aqua liner phase so this is one of my faves. It's very very longwearing. I had put it on and hours and hours later it still looked just as good. I love the little glitter in it that gives it a hint of sparkle. I haven't had any of the sparkle migrate into my eye either.

i will absolutely get more of these 24 -7 liners!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2006 2:53:00 AM More reviews by solitarycow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I didn't actually buy this product, I just tested it on my hand at Sephora this morning. More than 12 hours later (and a few hand washings!) it looks exactly the same, I will definitely purchase it next time I am in.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2006 3:24:00 AM More reviews by Music_Is_Love

I put on a thin line of this around noon and spent the rest of the day running around from museums to restaurants to dinner to the airport, and when I finally got home at 2:30 in the morning and looked at myself in the mirror, it had stayed exactly where I had applied it. Even though it has great staying power on my skin, my skin tends to be dry and has no problems with makeup wearing away or smudging or anything like that. People with more oily skin should consider frequently looking in mirrors to make sure they don't get raccoon eyes, especially if they use a dark color, haha. I'd definitely buy this in more colors, and I'd repurchase this color if and when I run out.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2006 12:31:00 AM More reviews by MakeupISart

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

So gorgeous!! Its KIND of like MAC blue peep fluidline, but funkier/more bright. I love this because it stays on all day and makes my eyes "pop!" :p. Would I repurchase? Of COURSE!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2006 1:14:00 PM More reviews by gash

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

wow this is so beautiful, am not normally the sort to experiment with eyeliners and stick to plain old black(although i also have zero which i love). electric is a bright turquoise color which looks gorgeous with probably any eye colour. glides on well and lasts a long time, love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2006 3:31:00 PM More reviews by punkrock_pinup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Finally the bright electric blue liner I have been looking for! I thought that MAC's Out-to-Sea powepoint would be it, but it shows up dull and not very pigmented. MAC's Sea Me shadestick would be perfect-- but I find shadesticks to be way too blunt and awkward to line with, and they smudge. But this is the perfect vibrant aqua blue, shows up vibrantly, and lasts without smudging. I'm going to be wearing this all summer!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/27/2006 8:46:00 PM More reviews by Gradle

The first time I tried these liners, I was a little disappointed and considered returning them, but I have since changed my mind. I really love the vibrant shades, especially the bright and vivid turquoise shade of Electric. These glide on very smoothly, and last fairly well. These don't smudge or disappear on me, but the color does fade somewhat by the middle of the day, and that fading caused my initial disappointment. I decided that the fading was worth the gorgeous colors these are available in, and if I ever use one of these up, I would repurchase.