April 18, 2014 | 1841 users online

Styling Products - Garnier - FRUCTIS Sleek and Shine - Leave-in Conditioning Cream

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2010 4:29:00 PM More reviews by cosmopolitan1930

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am Italian/American and I live in the North West. The weather here in the Summer is very dry. With that being said, I had tried several products to help my dry hair. I purchased this a few days ago at Wal-mart for under $3. All it takes is a dime size amount for my long thick hair. I liquify it in my hands and apply it to my ends only. I like the way it smells. It doesn't build up in my hair, and it really moisturizes. I will buy this product again!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/2/2010 10:46:00 PM More reviews by loveforsocks

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This product smells absolutely wonderful. Unfortunately, it doesn't provide that much moisture, and it weighs down my hair quite a bit. I would apply a little bit to my damp, towel dried hair before putting in mousse, and it helped to add a little bit of manageability. But, I could never apply it to my dry hair because it looked terrible.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/1/2010 10:45:00 PM More reviews by tlw

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the only ds leave in I have tried and it works great for me compared to $30 leave ins. I have curly/wavy thick hair and I straighten it most of the time. I will say that I use very little when I am going to style my hair, I use a lot if I am off work and just pulling my hair back. No frizz and it smells great.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/30/2010 2:50:00 PM More reviews by OhsnappitsEm

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Never again! This use to be my HG leave in conditioner but now I have no idea what I was thinking. Its consistency is very thick and creamy but when applied to hair it weights down my hair and leaves it oily and somewhat sticky.It smells really good and does get rid of frizz a little bit but it leaves my hair with alot of residue and I have to wash it more often. I will definently not repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/27/2010 7:47:00 PM More reviews by sparkly101

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

It claims to make ur hair stronger and shinier and anti-frizz

~cons~doesn't make it stronger. Doesn't moisturize. Doesnt help frizz.

~pros~ good price. AND make my hair shiny (NOT greasy)

rated 3 of 5 on 6/15/2010 4:18:00 AM More reviews by VeraVioletta

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

Makes my hair very oily if I apply it all over, so I started applying it only at the ends where I have terrible dryness and tangles. I find it works very well for this, although I cannot imagine using it on a daily basis. I dislike the smell, but most other people like it and tell me my hair smells good after I apply it. I also dislike the feeling of it on my hands, tacky and sticky, and I think my hair would get a terrible residue if I used it with more frequency. I would not recommend this product to anyone who didn't have a dry hair problem.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/6/2010 4:31:00 PM More reviews by thriftesfai

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Black

Hated it. Gummy texture, difficult to apply evenly onto hair and made it sticky. It also gave me build up which led to a flaky scalp that stopped right after I stopped using this, so I know this was the culprit. It did nothing it claimed for me and gave my hair a dull and lackluster appearance. Gave me no shine and didn't moisturize in the slightest. Never again.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/1/2010 5:50:00 PM More reviews by ainabarad

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Greasy, weighted down, flat, oil mess of ew. That is exactly what this does to my baby fine, thick, somewhat oily hair. It's disgusting. I had a feeling trying out a LEAVE-IN conditioner would be a bad idea. I mean, you rinse conditioner out for a reason, right? Yes, this gave me the exact effect forgetting to rinse conditioner out of my hair during a shower does. Ew. I'll never purchase this ever again. Unfortunately, it's been way too long since purchasing to return it (it's been like a year now, so it's garbage, but I should've returned it the next day instead of giving it another try and accidentally losing the receipt) and I couldn't even give it away because no one wants crap like this, not even for free. Ew. As far as my experience goes, leave-in conditioners are a BAD idea in general.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2010 1:24:00 AM More reviews by KiKiDisney

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This is one of my holy grail products. It leaves my hair looking soft and conditioned and if i had only one hair product i could use the rest of my life, it would be this one. Its great if you have naturally curly hair because it will completely eliminate frizz. Its fantastic!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/24/2010 1:21:00 AM More reviews by hypnoticx3c

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I realize now that this wasn't the type of product I was looking for, I was trying to find this "cuticle sealing" cream or something that this girl put on my hair after I got it trimmed (which I later found out was Matrix smoothing serum or something). Anyway, I got this because I thought it was the same thing. Even though it wasn't the same thing, I still didn't get any positive effects from this junk being in my hair. It seemed like the equivalent to putting some lotion in my hair... although lotion probably would have at least smoothed out fly-aways! I have no use for this