September 21, 2014 | 2115 users online

Styling Products - Garnier - FRUCTIS Sleek and Shine - Leave-in Conditioning Cream

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 8/20/2010 1:38:00 AM More reviews by JamaicanWhitie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This works good on my long hair. My ends are really dry, but the rest of my hair is silk and shiny. So this helps to even out between the two. However, its not the desired effect that I hope to have. I will be searching for another leave-in-conditioner that will hopefully have a better effect than this one. But it still does the job :)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2010 6:36:00 AM More reviews by jayonee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

This is great for people with thicker hair. If your hair is too fine, it'll definitely weigh it down. This is also good for people with dry hair because it moisturizes my dry, coarse hair wonderfully. I love this product and the AMAZING scent. The only downside to this product is that it is exceedingly hard to wash off your hands. Next time, I'll probably try to find coconut milk/cream/etc for a more natural alternative.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/3/2010 2:54:00 AM More reviews by xVanniex

I really wanted this product to work, but sadly it didnt. What makes it even worse is that i actually liked the smell of it. I won't be buying again tho. It weighs my hair down and makes it sort of crusty/hard? Lol can't really find the word for it. But... I'm sure it'll work for others :P

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2010 8:39:00 PM More reviews by Crescent

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I don't Exactly use this how your suppose too...
Not sure if it works for frizzyness or shine But it Weights my hair down, Which is probably a bad thing for most But this is SERIOUSLY my HG for Winter Because of it...
Why? because for a Very odd reason my Hair gets EXTREME staticy during winter (it literally floats and sticks to everything) so it weights my hair down and gets rid of the static. I dunno if it's just staticy because I have Thick pin straight Asian hair though.
I just don't like how it may get clumpy which is why you need to MAKE sure you have wet hair or The wetter side of damp hair to apply and brush it out with your fingers evenly through your hair, closer to you tips .

rated 1 of 5 on 8/2/2010 1:01:00 PM More reviews by NatashaOO7

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Hate it! I have really fine, curly hair, so I'm not a huge fan of volume. I feel like when I use this, it takes my hair FOREVER to air dry and looks poofy. Also, it contains alcohol. I don't think any hair product should contain alcohol.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/29/2010 4:45:00 AM More reviews by MissEmpress

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really dislike this product. The only redeemable quality it has is the scent.

It is in no way shape or form moisturizing and in looking at the ingredients, the second ingredient is some form of alcohol, so no wonder. When I put this on my hair, a couple minutes later my hair feels even drier and as if I hadn't put anything on it at all. It doesn't soften, detangle or moisturize my hair and I have a 3/4 filled bottle that I don't know what to do with, because I just can't use it.

Ohh, on dry hair it may work a bit better, but I bought it as a leave-in so overall I find it to be a waste of money.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2010 4:29:00 PM More reviews by cosmopolitan1930

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am Italian/American and I live in the North West. The weather here in the Summer is very dry. With that being said, I had tried several products to help my dry hair. I purchased this a few days ago at Wal-mart for under $3. All it takes is a dime size amount for my long thick hair. I liquify it in my hands and apply it to my ends only. I like the way it smells. It doesn't build up in my hair, and it really moisturizes. I will buy this product again!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/2/2010 10:46:00 PM More reviews by loveforsocks

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This product smells absolutely wonderful. Unfortunately, it doesn't provide that much moisture, and it weighs down my hair quite a bit. I would apply a little bit to my damp, towel dried hair before putting in mousse, and it helped to add a little bit of manageability. But, I could never apply it to my dry hair because it looked terrible.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/1/2010 10:45:00 PM More reviews by tlw

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the only ds leave in I have tried and it works great for me compared to $30 leave ins. I have curly/wavy thick hair and I straighten it most of the time. I will say that I use very little when I am going to style my hair, I use a lot if I am off work and just pulling my hair back. No frizz and it smells great.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/30/2010 2:50:00 PM More reviews by OhsnappitsEm

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Never again! This use to be my HG leave in conditioner but now I have no idea what I was thinking. Its consistency is very thick and creamy but when applied to hair it weights down my hair and leaves it oily and somewhat sticky.It smells really good and does get rid of frizz a little bit but it leaves my hair with alot of residue and I have to wash it more often. I will definently not repurchase.