November 28, 2014 | 1073 users online

Concealers - Clinique - All About Eyes Concealer

rated 4 of 5 on 2/10/2011 1:30:00 PM More reviews by puppysofia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like this concealer, it is creamy and it covers really good! A little too think for me. I gave it 4 lippies because it creases a little bit.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2011 3:01:00 PM More reviews by ctraaan

I don't understand why this product is getting such horrid reviews. I'm reading each review & cannot agree to those who gave it 1 or 2 or even 3 lippies.

Cakey? Negative.
Sinks into fine lines? Negative.
Fails to brighten eyes? Negative.
Although...
"Disguises dark circles"? Check!
"Reduces puffiness"? Check!
Best under eye concealer ever purchased? Check! Check! Check!

Not only does this concealer hides my racoon eyes, but it also brightens my eyes! Not quite sure if it's because I'm a morning person to begin with, but it definitely keeps me looking awake throughout the my 6 a.m. - 9 p.m. work/school days!
I'm using shade 02 Light Golden and it blends PERFECTLY between my winter Tarte Smooth Operator Tinted Moisturizer in Agent 06 shade and my summer Clinique Even Better Foundation in Golden Neutral shade.
All in all, LOVE. THIS. CONCEALER.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/9/2011 5:07:00 PM More reviews by antibeauty

I tried this because of a recommendation at Sephora. I used to use Cover Girl but I like this better. I don't have a problem with creases but I always use a smoothing primer underneath. I like it so far. I have the dark circles and I think it hides them extremely well.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/3/2011 10:39:00 PM More reviews by medusacanibal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this concealer along with Clinique's Superfit Makeup foundation. Together they work "well"... but it creases like HELL. It sets in every single line you have in the eye, and it doesn't do a thing to "reduce the appearance of puffiness" (quoting the back of the tube). It does have a good coverage but the creasing makes it a no-no. Oh, and it oxidizes! After several hours, I always ended up looking all orange.

After like a month of having the tube, the product began to divide itself and then I had to blend them together before the application.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/30/2010 11:37:00 PM More reviews by bonneymiller

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Im happy with this concealer. I DO agree that it creases though. Clinique DISCONTINUED the concealer I used to use though - it was AMAZING - and was more tacky, had a yellow color and a beige color so you could mix.
I digress though - Im happy with this one. It covers wonderfully and yes, it does crease but its not too bad. Maybe I will start looking again for what I had before. For now though, it works - it covers great. and I do get undereye circles real bad.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/26/2010 1:27:00 AM More reviews by uzbekchick

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Two words: Crappy Product! I can't believe something like that even passes quality control. I totaly agree with all negative reviews about this concealer: it creases, does not apply well, dries out your delicate skin, and on top of everything, it caused me to break out right there under my eyes, never thought it was possible.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/23/2010 1:07:00 AM More reviews by Vicky83

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I must say, this product does last quite a while because a little definitely goes a long way. HOWEVER, it creases like crazy. I've used drugstore concealers that have creased less. In addition, it claims to decrease puffiness, but it doesn't do a thing. Lastly, it makes my eyes water and sting a little; not a good look. Definitely look elsewhere when choosing an eye concealer

rated 3 of 5 on 11/11/2010 7:51:00 PM More reviews by firestar15

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This product works for every day concealer for dark circles. However it did have a tendency to crease underneath my eye. I just tried a different method of applying using my fingers. A little bit goes a long way, I used my tube approximately every day and it lasted more than a year. But I had to throw it out when it oxidized.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/16/2010 2:58:00 PM More reviews by izzie20

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I don't really like this product. It does not cover my under-eye circles at ALL and using it as a primer doesn't work either, my eye makeup still creases. I got this for free when I bought the Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion about 6 months ago, so I got the small tube but I still have a lot left. So the only good thing about this is that it lasts a really long time.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/15/2010 1:10:00 AM More reviews by Vannbaby

I was recommended this concealer by the ladies at Sephora. I've been using this for 4 months now, and I really dislike this concealer. It does nothing for my hereditary dark circles! and on top of that, it creases like crazy! I do like to use it for acne spots or an other spots on face and it does cover that. But come on, its called all about eyes. Well, looks like my still on the search for my HG concealer.