Urban Decay Big Fatty Mascara

2.7

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 3/8/2011 4:51:00 PM

worst mascara ever. Didn't do anything to my lashes at all, I ended up returning it because I was simply astonished as to how a mascara could be so useless!

on 3/7/2011 2:22:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

I don't think this mascara did really anything for me. I mean it gave my lashes a more finished look than when I didnt put any mascara at all but that was it. It didnt really add volume or length. I wouldve been happier if I bought a drugstore mascara.

on 2/23/2011 12:16:00 PM

This has to be the worst mascara I ever bought. It does nothing to my eyelashes. In addition, it wears off so easily. I always seem to get it in my eyes while I am applying it and it burns. I like Urban Decay, but this was a major let down. Upset that I didn't read the reviews before I bought it. The lady at Ulta suggested it.

on 2/6/2011 1:39:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

The best mascara I have ever tried. Seriously. This is my holy grail of mascaras.
It doesn't clump on my lashes, at all. It makes my lashes: fuller, thicker, longer, and generally more beautiful. When I remove it at the end of the day, my lashes are sooo soft and pretty. I can't believe how well this works on me. I seem to be one of the lucky ones though considering all the bad reviews...
It really works for me though, so you might as well at least try it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I actually like the mascara itself, takes a bit of getting used to, there's something about this brush where i would always hit myself with the wand when i first began using it. I have really sensitive skin, but i've never had a problem with any eye products til this one. Whenever I would wear this mascara my eyes would sting and burn for no apparent reason. when i stopped using it my eyes went back to normal. Weird occurrence but definitely will not repurchase

on 1/15/2011 12:13:00 AM

I really like this mascara, and it works well for me. I really like the big brush. It does really well in catching and emphasizing my outer lashes. I also don't have trouble with clumping...I think it could do better with lengthening though. I have noticed that it smudges pretty bad if I put it on my lower lashes, though, so I use a different mascara on those.

This is my favorite mascara, hands down. I don't wear many makeup products, but I am always trying to emphasize my eyes, so I need a good mascara. I've used Maybelline and Covergirl and Lancome and some other brands Sephora carries, but this is my favorite. Maybe it's not for everyone, as I already have thick lashes and big eyes, but if you're just looking for that extra 'umph' you can wear on a day-to-day basis, I would say this is perfect.

on 12/26/2010 1:55:00 PM

luckily this was bought for me but if i had a choice, i would have said hey buy something else! clumpy yucky and poopie all in one...i had spider web eyes and horrible clumps and clots of mascara...boo to you urban decay..

on 12/8/2010 5:25:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I received a rave review of this product from the make up artist at Sephora. Obviously she was only trying to make a sale. Big Fatty mascara by Urban Decay is the worst $26 I have ever spent. I could have paid $10 for a cheap mascara and been more satisfied. This mascara dries very quickly so it is a waste to put on more than one coat. I also had terrible clumping which would lead to flaking as the day went on. Seriously? I paid for the same effect I could get from a product from the dollar store. I absolutely do not recommend this product. Stick with what you are already comfortable with!

on 12/7/2010 2:51:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Bad stuff, not worthy of being a mascara. Horribly dry and very hard on my lashes. No lengthing, or volumizing, just dry chunks. Also smelled funny and was bought new and fresh at dept store. Glad to return it, will never try this again.

Top Rated Urban Decay Products