September 1, 2014 | 1984 users online

Mascara - Urban Decay - Big Fatty Mascara

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2011 1:39:00 PM More reviews by Limeas

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

The best mascara I have ever tried. Seriously. This is my holy grail of mascaras.
It doesn't clump on my lashes, at all. It makes my lashes: fuller, thicker, longer, and generally more beautiful. When I remove it at the end of the day, my lashes are sooo soft and pretty. I can't believe how well this works on me. I seem to be one of the lucky ones though considering all the bad reviews...
It really works for me though, so you might as well at least try it.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/2/2011 11:27:00 PM More reviews by georginapeach

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I actually like the mascara itself, takes a bit of getting used to, there's something about this brush where i would always hit myself with the wand when i first began using it. I have really sensitive skin, but i've never had a problem with any eye products til this one. Whenever I would wear this mascara my eyes would sting and burn for no apparent reason. when i stopped using it my eyes went back to normal. Weird occurrence but definitely will not repurchase

rated 4 of 5 on 1/15/2011 12:13:00 AM More reviews by bexyloves

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really like this mascara, and it works well for me. I really like the big brush. It does really well in catching and emphasizing my outer lashes. I also don't have trouble with clumping...I think it could do better with lengthening though. I have noticed that it smudges pretty bad if I put it on my lower lashes, though, so I use a different mascara on those.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2011 2:26:00 PM More reviews by masceraddict

This is my favorite mascara, hands down. I don't wear many makeup products, but I am always trying to emphasize my eyes, so I need a good mascara. I've used Maybelline and Covergirl and Lancome and some other brands Sephora carries, but this is my favorite. Maybe it's not for everyone, as I already have thick lashes and big eyes, but if you're just looking for that extra 'umph' you can wear on a day-to-day basis, I would say this is perfect.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/26/2010 1:55:00 PM More reviews by twinkellastar

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

luckily this was bought for me but if i had a choice, i would have said hey buy something else! clumpy yucky and poopie all in one...i had spider web eyes and horrible clumps and clots of mascara...boo to you urban decay..

rated 1 of 5 on 12/8/2010 5:25:00 PM More reviews by steph2mbs

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I received a rave review of this product from the make up artist at Sephora. Obviously she was only trying to make a sale. Big Fatty mascara by Urban Decay is the worst $26 I have ever spent. I could have paid $10 for a cheap mascara and been more satisfied. This mascara dries very quickly so it is a waste to put on more than one coat. I also had terrible clumping which would lead to flaking as the day went on. Seriously? I paid for the same effect I could get from a product from the dollar store. I absolutely do not recommend this product. Stick with what you are already comfortable with!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/7/2010 2:51:00 AM More reviews by colfaxt

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Bad stuff, not worthy of being a mascara. Horribly dry and very hard on my lashes. No lengthing, or volumizing, just dry chunks. Also smelled funny and was bought new and fresh at dept store. Glad to return it, will never try this again.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/24/2010 12:18:00 AM More reviews by AsatsuyaBeauty

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Blue

OMG! I've never had a worse mascara.this doesn't even deserve the 1 lippie It got. We'll just say for arguments sake, it's for the really cute packaging. it started at Ulta Beauty's 21 days of Beauty, I went to the Urban decay event. I was SO excited, my makeup was beautiful, and my lashes...AWFUL! I have very long, and a relatively good amount of lashes, that are pretty thin. So I so like Volumizing mascara. This gave me NO length, and NO Volume, it just made my lashes hard, and crunchy feeling? WTF. I hated it, and my once separated lashes, became 4 creepy looking ones. I mean...I was so horrified...and took off the beautiful makeup the artist put on me when I got home... This mascara really ruined the look I had... But the good thing is, by going to this event I learned of the new book of shadows, which I am SO in love with. All in all though. I will never ever buy this mascara...I'm so glad I didn't buy it, I was really considering it...it would have been a waste of money.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/23/2010 12:44:00 AM More reviews by mrsleonidas

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I am only giving this a 1 star lippie because the advertised name and claim for fat lashes are.........
very very "MISLEADING"

Now, if this mascara was advertised correctly and I were rating this as a natural glossy looking mascara....then I would give it 5 star Lippies!
Yet, it is not correct! Therefore, I have to give this one a bad review!

The Dior Show looking brush, Cool Tube, and the awesome "Promising Name".......
were all very enticing.
So, I bought it.....and was very upset...to say the least!
(I should have listened to the reviews! I am just stubborn sometimes and need to find out on my own! Just like that bad boyfriend that everyone tells you to stay away from....but we don't and have to learn from our mistakes! Lol!)

I do not think that this mascara could make anyone's lashes look like a "Big Fatty"....and I have seen many Fatty's..........from back when....... Lol!!
Not even the lucky few that are blessed with a good amount of lashes.... could get a Big Fatty Look out of this formula!

This gave me ....NO VOLUME or LENGTHENING whatsoever!
No matter how many coats I put on! I Know....Right!

Although, it did claim it would give a glossy finish....
and Yep, it did do that.... at least Lol!

It is reminiscent of MAC's........." MASCARA X "
Though, at least MAC actually states that "X" will give you glossy natural looking lashes. And it actually gives more oomph! Lol!

So, if you want to spend a lot of money for NATURAL SHINY looking lashes.....then this is your huckleberry.

But, spending that much..... would be just so silly!
Since, there are many cheap drugstore mascaras out there that can give you that for way under $3.00!

So, NO BIG FATTY lashes here ladies!(but, the packaging was so cool looking....oh well can't judge a book by its cover! ;(

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 8/17/2010 9:01:00 PM More reviews by SmashboxQueen

I am a huge fan of UD's eyeliner and eyeshadows, so I figured I'd give "Big Fatty" a go. However, this was a mascara I returned to Sephora. The big, fluffy brush and the name of the mascara is decieving. Even after apply a few coats, the mascara barely did anything for my lashes - except provide some extra length. Not the effect I wanted, as there was virtually zero volume added to my lashes. My $7 L'Oreal mascara from CVS worked better than this! Save your money, beauties.