MAC Lipglass in Oyster Girl

4.2

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Pretty shimmer, some what unique shade but i just dont feel myself reaching for it alot. I like it over lip stick but i dont know if its just my applicator or more people have this problem but it seems that the applicator in this lipglass picks up much less product than all my other lipglass', weird!

The most perfect color for a light nude baby pink lip but is sheer. The number one reason why I love oyster girl is because as it fades, it won't look bad on your lips. I can't stand shades like C-thru because as it fades you have to reapply or it'll look extremely nasty. This color is perfect for the summer time and is the perfect sheer baby pink to match dark eyes. LOVE IT!

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

this was my very first mac purchase and still one of my favorites to this day! very pretty light pink with a pearly sheen! have gone through quite a few tubes of this stuff, it's what i keep coming back to

I hardly wear pinks, and I've decided to change that. One of my first decisions was to seek out a light pink lipgloss that suited me. I've had so much trouble with light pink that I thought I couldn't wear it. Well, I've found one that works.

Anything frosty pink generally looks like a disaster on me because I'm warm toned. But this, probably due to the very slight golden lavender tinge it has, somehow just works. I still have to be careful not to apply too much or it does start to look overly frosty.

The good thing is that this Lipglass is not overly glittery/shimmery like so many of them are. I like shiny, but I don't like looking like I'm wearing glitter on my mouth.

I really like Oyster Girl, and my only complaint is in regards to the stickiness. Getting my hair caught in my gloss isn't fun.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

ive been wearing oyster girl for years. this gloss is a very light shell pink. i love the color because it is sheer and complementary to your real lip color, but gives it a hint of pink sheen. its also not a bubblegummy pink, which makes me even happier.

this is my favorite kind of lip gloss ever. i have a hard time finding lipglosses or lipsticks, because i like they really pink, but in a frosty/clear way.... and this does the trick. it's not too sticky, and it smells wonderful! unfortunately, i keep on losing my bottles of it before i am anywhere near finished with it :(

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I'm on my second (although not consecutive as went for the matte look for a while) tube of this particular shade. Because there was about two years in the interim between purchases, I noticed that the current tube is significantly smaller than the original yet costs the same! Both were purchased from the same place too & were the same price! Anyway, I LOVE this colour, it looks so fresh with a subtle pink/lilac hue but with strong gloss factor. It is glamourous enough to wear on it's own with lipliner and compliments smokey eyes. It lasts and lasts and is definitely the best lipgloss out there for me. HG!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Even though I'm neutral and I can wear both warms and cools. This lipglass was too too cool for me. Too much white/lilac in it for my taste. Also it belongs to 'the muddy looking MAC lip stuff' in my book. So I swapped this away.

very pretty cool pink with hints of purple. I really like this color, but like C-thru, i hate how its "milky" consistency and it tends to settle unevenly on my lips.

I really love this gloss. I thought it wouldn't look that good because the colour is quite cool but it looks very pretty, probably because of the gold shimmer. I use this pretty sparingly because I find that otherwise my lips look metallic and tacky, but it's very pigmented and lasts a long time.

Recommended for Medium Skin